Author Topic: Why the fuck isnt Henry being Chastized??.....  (Read 434 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Why the fuck isnt Henry being Chastized??.....
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 04:10:08 AM »
I agree his end product is poor, but he will still rape 19 out of 20 full-backs he comes up against.  For fuck sake France had 3 men on him most of the 2nd half the other night.
NO MORE WAR

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 04:23:25 AM »
lol at the threadstarter, sometimes I really wonder how many games in this WC the posters watched.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 04:44:49 AM »
Cuz theses players, especially King Henry, are Legends, which Cristiano R. obviously ain't. ;D

kemizt

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 05:40:44 AM »
It's simple: guys in England don't love him.
But i've seen worse things in this WC.
Like in Germany-Sweden, when Lucic (he already received a yellow card) made a foul, and the ref didn't give him a yellow. Two german players went to the ref asking for a yellow card, and the ref gave Lucic the yellow card (it was cristalline he didn't want to give him the 2nd yellow one before the reaction of the two German players).
Nobody has dissed them the way they're dissing C.Ronaldo.
But who the fuck cares?
I don't.

And it's the same with Italians diving.
There was a cristalline penalty vs Ukraine (Camoranesi went down in the area, cristalline), but nobody said shit. And there was another penalty on Del Piero (i posted a pic from As.com) in Germany-Italy (we were 0-0 in OT), but nobody said shit. Plus, against Australia, Materazzi got sent off for a foul he made on................... a teammate!! We played 42' in 10 vs 11. But they called us divers for a doubt penalty at the end.

Prejudicies.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 06:20:27 AM »
If Celtic are drawn against Man U in the champions league and he starts all this diving crap il feel the same as you guys

Excactly. so stop bitchin!

kemizt

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 03:47:31 PM »
So basically its ok to dive once (In Henry's case) but its absolutly shocking to dive more than once??.....So if were going by that theory, Serial MUrderers should get the chair but someone who just murdered one person just gets a slap on the wrist??.....

And Mauzip, we all know you cried when all of TQ's album combined didnt  sell 35 records,  so scram.....

The Maestro

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 04:26:04 PM »
LoL, spoon feeding didn't even work, you're a lost cause.
Go order the new Manure shirt with 7 Divaldo on the back, then you can hug the shirt when you cry yourself to sleep, and everything will be back to normal.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 04:47:42 PM »
LoL, spoon feeding didn't even work, you're a lost cause.
Go order the new Manure shirt with 7 Divaldo on the back, then you can hug the shirt when you cry yourself to sleep, and everything will be back to normal.

Hmmm, a classic case of losing the argument so deciding to go completely off topic......

The only english team i support are LEEDS UNITED, possibly Man u's biggest rivals so bang goes your theory that im a man u dickrider....

Either argue your point and try and convince me that Ronaldo is the worst kind of footballer or dont bother replying.

The Maestro

Jome

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2006, 05:08:51 PM »
Hmmm, a classic case of losing the argument so deciding to go completely off topic......

Don't play dumb, dunno if you're playing though, you lost 7-0 already here:

Here's some differences, just to name a few:

* Henry didn't play against England, if he did that Puyol dive against England, he'd hear it every day for the next couple of years.
* Henry didn't get Rooney sent off, Ronaldo played a big part in doing so.
* Henry might be getting a reputation as a diver as of lately, but it's not his main objective in duels, like C.R., he's got a renowned reputation for diving.
* Henry dived, what.. 2-4 times the last 5-6 months.. ?? That's the amount of dives C.R. does in 30-45 minutes of a game, and it's not as obvious as C.R. either.
* Henry doesn't use mascara/make-up, and isn't overly obsessed with his appearence.
* Henry doesn't use ladies underwear, not until proven otherwise, at least.
* Henry hasn't been caught crying/boo-hooing when France is eliminiated from tournaments, neither when he's taken off with a injury or any other occasion.

I thought this was obvious to everybody, but some people just need to be spoonfed.

There you go.
Trying to deny C.R.'s reputation as a diver doesn't get you anywhere, back to scratch.

So basically its ok to dive once (In Henry's case) but its absolutly shocking to dive more than once??

Who said it was shocking ??
It's expected from a bitch like that, and it gets more annoying for each time.
Nobody said it's ok for Henry to dive, his rep as a diver is growing.

Now will you please SHUT THE FUCK UP, and stop trying to defend this cheating cross-dressing bimbo ?

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2006, 05:25:32 PM »
Now will you please SHUT THE FUCK UP, and stop trying to defend this cheating cross-dressing bimbo ?

I'm pretty sure he won't.

C. Ronaldo is a bitch for crying everytime things don't go the way he wants them to go. Fergie Bhoy is a bitch for crying about soccer games.

Both these bitches will always keep whining.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 05:33:03 PM »

* Henry didn't play against England, if he did that Puyol dive against England, he'd hear it every day for the next couple of years.
* Henry might be getting a reputation as a diver as of lately, but it's not his main objective in duels, like C.R., he's got a renowned reputation for diving.
* Henry dived, what.. 2-4 times the last 5-6 months.. ?? That's the amount of dives C.R. does in 30-45 minutes of a game, and it's not as obvious as C.R. either.
* Henry doesn't use mascara/make-up, and isn't overly obsessed with his appearence.
* Henry hasn't been caught crying/boo-hooing when France is eliminiated from tournaments, neither when he's taken off with a injury or any other occasion.

I thought this was obvious to everybody, but some people just need to be spoonfed.

There you go.
Trying to deny C.R.'s reputation as a diver doesn't get you anywhere, back to scratch.

So basically its ok to dive once (In Henry's case) but its absolutly shocking to dive more than once??

Hmmm okay, We just going 2 have to agree to disagree here coz its the weekend and im in too good a mood 2 argue over a football player.

IMO Arjen Robben is a far worse diver than Cristiano Ronaldo, i would like to see the stats of who gets fouled more in the EPL......

The Maestro

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 05:34:44 PM »

There you go.

Hmmm okay, We just going 2 have to agree to disagree here coz its the weekend and im in too good a mood 2 argue over a football player.

IMO Arjen Robben is a far worse diver than Cristiano Ronaldo, i would like to see the stats of who gets fouled more in the EPL......

Why don't you go cry over the next Scotland game already?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 05:38:54 PM »
Coz we dont play until September......

and dont you have better things to do than follow me around online?.....Go kiss your TQ poster and go 2 bed, your boring.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 05:39:29 PM »

Robben does more for Chelsea than CR does for Man U.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »

Robben does more for Chelsea than CR does for Man U.

Not last year
Robben - Appearences 28  Goals 6  Assists 2
Ronaldo - Appearences 33  Goals 9  Assists 6

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson