Author Topic: Crooked I Heat!  (Read 659 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Crooked I Heat!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 01:35:38 PM »

This is From The wake up show a few years ago, I know some of you have seen it but for those that havent, you gotta watch it!! This is 4 years after the famous wake up show where Crooked I took the world by storm and got signed by Suge right after he out freestyled Chino XL.

Check it out if you havent!
Props man, that shit was tight.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
^^^^Yeah he will NEVER is a bold word....

it could be another 5 years but it will happen one day! Whether or not hes dropped an album hes STRAIGHT FIRE!  The only person that can fucc with Crooked I IMO is Chino XL.

Crooked is great but I think there are more rappers than you think that can hang with him, Chino, Yukmouth, Cassidy, Cam'Ron, Ya Boy, Game, Roscoe all are in Crooked's league imo

get the fukks outta here, none of the rappers you mentioned can touch crooked I

LMAO@  camron's pussy ass even seeing Crooked

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

Your so fuckin stupid, I think Crooked is amazing but he hasnt even dropped an album yet you maggot.  Camron has dropped 5 sick ass lp's so your right you cant compare Crooked to Camron cause its easy to see CamRon > Crooked I.  And you have probably never even listened to Cassidy before dude is a amazing mc.  Im sorry but imo rappers that are on Crooked's level right now are, Chino Xl, Yukmouth, Roscoe, Sly Boogy, Game, Cam'Ron, Cassidy, Busta Rhymes, and probably a couple more so eat a dick

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 02:12:37 PM »

it could be another 5 years but it will happen one day! Whether or not hes dropped an album hes STRAIGHT FIRE!  The only person that can fucc with Crooked I IMO is Chino XL.

Crooked is great but I think there are more rappers than you think that can hang with him, Chino, Yukmouth, Cassidy, Cam'Ron, Ya Boy, Game, Roscoe all are in Crooked's league imo

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

Your so fuckin stupid, I think Crooked is amazing but he hasnt even dropped an album yet you maggot.  Camron has dropped 5 sick ass lp's so your right you cant compare Crooked to Camron cause its easy to see CamRon > Crooked I.  And you have probably never even listened to Cassidy before dude is a amazing mc.  Im sorry but imo rappers that are on Crooked's level right now are, Chino Xl, Yukmouth, Roscoe, Sly Boogy, Game, Cam'Ron, Cassidy, Busta Rhymes, and probably a couple more so eat a dick
Cam'ron is garbage compared to Crooked I. So it's Crooked I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cam'ron

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 02:36:54 PM »

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

Cam'ron is garbage compared to Crooked I. So it's Crooked I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cam'ron

Thats your opinion doggie, my opinion is I'l take the rapper that has released 5 tight albums against the rapper with ZERO albums.  Sorry but Crooked isnt the only master of metaphors and wordplay cause Cam can match crooked with metaphors and word play alll day every day.  your opinion is crooked and again mine is Cam'Ron >>>>> Crooked I. 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

Thats your opinion doggie, my opinion is I'l take the rapper that has released 5 tight albums against the rapper with ZERO albums.  Sorry but Crooked isnt the only master of metaphors and wordplay cause Cam can match crooked with metaphors and word play alll day every day.  your opinion is crooked and again mine is Cam'Ron >>>>> Crooked I. 
Aight, then we'll stick to our own opinions.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 03:19:46 PM »
 8) 8) 8) Dope

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 03:22:14 PM »

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

maybe if you removed the pink dildo from your ass you'd realize how wack camron is
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

maybe if you removed the pink dildo from your ass you'd realize how wack camron is
LMAO!!!!!!!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2006, 05:11:48 PM »

This is From The wake up show a few years ago, I know some of you have seen it but for those that havent, you gotta watch it!! This is 4 years after the famous wake up show where Crooked I took the world by storm and got signed by Suge right after he out freestyled Chino XL.

Check it out if you havent!
Props man, that shit was tight.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 01:30:05 AM »

Game, Roscoe? LMAO

So youre going to sit here and tell me that Chino Cant Fucc with Crooked I? Are you serious?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 04:03:56 PM »
am i missen somethen?  camron is wack crooked i lay his ass out flat..  everything song camron sings like if its a bedtime story..  Gay ass fullls

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                               www.myspace.com/hectic 

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2006, 08:37:45 AM »
Go pick up that Dj Skee - Crooked I mixtape "Young Boss vol. 2" since we are speaking on Crook.  That is a good tape, http://www.xlmixtapes.com !!
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!