Author Topic: SHORT KEYSTYLE CIPHER WITH ROD... anyone got a minute to review it for us?  (Read 95 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
HajjIbrahim03 (2:12:32 AM): yo..
HajjIbrahim03 (2:12:37 AM): you do..
HajjIbrahim03 (2:12:55 AM): keystylin anymore over AIM.. like text battle or cipher?
RODZILLA151 (2:13:43 AM): naw not really
HajjIbrahim03 (2:14:29 AM): aiight, nevermind
RODZILLA151 (2:14:37 AM): why u trynna do it rite now?
HajjIbrahim03 (2:14:52 AM): yeah.. just for a few minutes.. it will only take like 3 minutes of your time
HajjIbrahim03 (2:15:04 AM): and then if we both agree we can post it in the keystyle section
HajjIbrahim03 (2:15:10 AM): you want to do a cipher or a battle?
RODZILLA151 (2:15:47 AM): man a battle id have 2 concentrate on, im exhausted from the day at this time
RODZILLA151 (2:15:49 AM): ill spit wuteva tho
HajjIbrahim03 (2:16:04 AM): aiight..
HajjIbrahim03 (2:16:09 AM): let's do a cipher...
HajjIbrahim03 (2:16:12 AM): here we go...
HajjIbrahim03 (2:16:15 AM): starting now...
RODZILLA151 (2:16:16 AM): aight

HajjIbrahim03 (2:17:45 AM): Yo.. it's late night what the fuck am I doing on a computer/ just typing some shit, while others are out hangin with alcohol abusers/ yo, man.. I'm slow to get started.. so I want to pass the mic to Rod and ask him to get retarded.. get straight stupid on the mic and hit me with some inspiration/ So I can drop some iller bars cause this shit be fakin/!

RODZILLA151 (2:19:51 AM): rhymin late night, tired but I stay tight/ spit some real shit, I just might/ I'm screamin fuck the law and I mean it/ souls get snatched behind walls, I done seen it/ reading the word of god, trynna real hard just to fall asleep/ cuzz swimming in the ocean ain't no good when ure in too deep/ too blessed 2 be depressed/ but the stress doesn't seem to digest/ so it's on I guess/ in a weird way I like this/ I dunno nothin else but this!

HajjIbrahim03 (2:24:28 AM): Yo.. that's ill/ it's like hip-hop is reachin out and savin us time and time again/ Cause this life is a vast ocean and it's too deep to swim/  So we just hangin on to what's comin natural/  And through the narrowed context we can drop it like a basketball/  Through the rim and score enough points to get to the big leagues/  Man, I'll be damned if this hip-hop can't save us from the worst disease/ of hatred and me against you/ cause in this context your my brother/ but step outside this hip-hop court and I'm a Knight and your a court Jester/ and I'm rebelling against the crown/ but when the beat is bumpin I'm willing to put all my weapons down!

RODZILLA151 (2:26:31 AM): all I ever wanted was success so fuck a bitch/ I dunno why they so obsessed when I treat em like shit! bitch drop the non-sense before I take you hostage/ cuzz time is present, a present is a gift, its nothin to waste/ it's late and in the morning theres money to be chased/ I can't afford to catch another case/ so I tell a bitch get up out my face before I put her in her place n erase her wit no trace! shit, I got a weakness for these non-respecting breezies/ late night and im talking to one just so she can please me/ it's a disease, I'm tellin ya! fuck the world, zilla this world is failin ya!

HajjIbrahim03 (2:30:47 AM): This world is failin us all/ Allah says in Suratal Asr that by the token of time and through the ages/ we all in a state of loss in different stages/ but the only way to get back is through belief and good deeds/ but sometimes we feel like this world ain't fullfillin our needs/ I need to live like they did in the days of the Khalifa/ strive for Allah/ and live with women, marry often 4 wives that's good livin/ travellin place to place spreadin the religion/ I envision those days, but today thangz seem stretched out and nasty we in a maze/ eatin moldy and stank cheese/ man, even my rhymes seem diseased/ I come so sick/ here's the mic what you gone do with it?

RODZILLA151 (2:36:41 AM): The mic I toast on the western side of the northern part of the west coast/ you will never stand me, zilla's never happy, different from most/ I make a left, then a right/ driving round the neighbourhood trippin out in the late night/ I see fights, I see police lights/ I see demons all around these street lights/ some of these blocks ain't nothing nice/ what's the definition of nice? it sure ain't life/ life isn't nice, life is beautiful no matter how ugly we see it/ It's unknown what comes after it, so don't decieve it/ well that's what I was taught at least/ life is what happens between our plans, but it's a fuckin beast!

HajjIbrahim03 (2:36:48 AM): okay homie.. I guess that's it for now.. thanks.. I'll go post it on keystyle if you don't mind man... peace

RODZILLA151 (2:37:11 AM): fo sho
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
nice, seems like u two were on the same page that night. i liked the last two spits the most cuz they sounded like u warmed up. im not gonna rate the rhymes etc. cuz i dont freestyle all that well therefore i must say it was a good little cipher.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer