Author Topic: diss track/video on BABY BASH, CAPON-E, NB RIDAS, & yes CHIINGO BLING!!  (Read 276 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
what up fam, check out www.myspace.com/loconegro that fulls smashen.

www.valleyconcept.com

SGV

Shit was coo... But it's not a good way to introduce yourself to the Hip Hop World. Just makes him seem like a hater.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
true.  but he has a point in what he says, he gives u a good reason why he dislikes each artist..

SGV

But from an industry standpoint... He's hating. He's trying to make his name by calling out bigger dudes. It doesn't really work out in the favor of the new cats. Maybe he'll get Capone-E's boys to fire back at him, but NB Ridaz, Chingo and Bash will never respond back because it doesn't benefit them.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
exactly dogg an "industy standpoint" this is for the streets,  thats how he feels about these Latin Rappers out right now, thats just what it is.  but any response is a good response   

rik

which song is it?

rik

It's a coo track spits the truth on there...even though I kinda like Chingo Bling.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
what did he say
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

youngmessnucca

yeah I have trouble getting myspace audio to work, what are his reasons for the diss?

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
CAPONE-E GETS SMASHED ........WANABE MEXICAN ......LOL

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 11:06:44 PM by SICK-SIDER »

SGV

exactly dogg an "industy standpoint" this is for the streets,  thats how he feels about these Latin Rappers out right now, thats just what it is.  but any response is a good response   

Do the streets really care about NB Ridaz? Baby Bash? Chingo Bling? I doubt street cats are really copping their records. That falls on deaf ears with em.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!

Do the streets really care about NB Ridaz? Baby Bash? Chingo Bling? I doubt street cats are really copping their records. That falls on deaf ears with em.

YOU HAVE A POINT ................

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

He should dis South Park Mexican for messin' with kids. I like the Baby Bash joint with Akon. And lil rob's joint.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

$Eg2$

I normally dont listen to that kinda rap but I gotta admit he came out hard and all the shit he was sayn was real shit soo I gotta support em especially spittin facts like that Real Shit

Callin out namez like Kurupt Tight shit