Author Topic: E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know  (Read 187 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »

LMAO, I owned him in that thread. He didn't know the difference between a grammatical error and a spelling error. Classic E-Crazy ...Here's a true sonning though:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108727.0

NIK Getting SONNED ONCE AGAIN!
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=99978.0

LMAO

LMAO, I owned him in that thread. He didn't know the difference between a grammatical error and a spelling error. Classic E-Crazy ...Here's a true sonning though:

hahahaha @ you thinking you sonned me.......Your Pathetic Elior, quit crying like a little bitch, even your name sounds like a girls name, Elior, hahahahahahahahaha!

LMFAO@Elior being a girls name...Your Mexican accent must be hideous. Either that, or you're sorrounded by some extremely fucked up females... :-X

You argued something obvious that was clearly proven false with all your might for pages and pages...I blatantly sonned you and took a big shit right in the middle of that disgrace you call your face, and there's no denying it. Now put up or shut up... :-*
Where did you prove me false? I know for a fact what i said stands because ive seen it done firsthand you dumbass, and the dumbasses were found guilty. keep crying elior, cry some more, lets make this one of elior's "Classic threads" lol
hahahahahahahahahaha

Then if you still believe what you said why couldn't you reply in the thread anymore once everyone came in and laughed at you telling you how useless your baseless arguments were? Face it, you're a joke...That thread defines a sonning.
dude theres no point, you cry and cry, i growed tired of it, your a big baby, all you do is cry. LMAO @ you thinking you son someone when you could have a dubcc subsection on your sonnings kid.

Do you add anything cool to this board? All you do is act like a fruitcup and make stupid claims that get you sonned all the time...Do you know who started "sonning" on WCC? It definitely wasn't you, you're simply the one who carries the tradition of the sonned...There were people who stopped posting here because of me...What have you done? Where have YOU sonned anyone? Please, all you do is fuckin' ruin the meaning of the word by overusing it when you have nothing else to say... :grumpy:
kid, i dont spend my life on here attempting to "Son" anyone, i come here because its a place for information and fun chatting with people. LMMFAO! hahahahahahahaha @ you and your internet legacy. you are such a loser dude, seriously, i feel bad for your parents, they must be  embarrased. "Oh, my little billy is going to college upstate, what about your little elior?" "Well, he's a internet legend who started his own online record label then retired all before graduating high school. he posts on this message board with the only online friends he has, because he has none in real life."

LMMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You don't contribute anything to WCC. You're an idiot, all you contribute is dumb posts for people to laugh at and your highlight here was the Krondon clowning...Yes, I have a far deeper legacy here than you do, I mean more than you, and it probably bugs you. You probably feel inferior to me on this board when you come post here, which causes you to ride my nuts at every chance you get. That also most likely translates into real life, you are inferior, just like on here...That's why you will forever end up UNDER me, no matter what, when, why, how. Internet or real life, you're a useless idiot who hasn't contributed shit...Now lets here another one of your useless rants about how much I cry, how much I'm a loser, how many online friends I have so that you can feel bigger about yourself...come on, we already know what's next... :-X

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 12:25:35 PM »

LMAO

hahahaha @ you thinking you sonned me.......Your Pathetic Elior, quit crying like a little bitch, even your name sounds like a girls name, Elior, hahahahahahahahaha!

LMFAO@Elior being a girls name...Your Mexican accent must be hideous. Either that, or you're sorrounded by some extremely fucked up females... :-X

You argued something obvious that was clearly proven false with all your might for pages and pages...I blatantly sonned you and took a big shit right in the middle of that disgrace you call your face, and there's no denying it. Now put up or shut up... :-*
Where did you prove me false? I know for a fact what i said stands because ive seen it done firsthand you dumbass, and the dumbasses were found guilty. keep crying elior, cry some more, lets make this one of elior's "Classic threads" lol
hahahahahahahahahaha

Then if you still believe what you said why couldn't you reply in the thread anymore once everyone came in and laughed at you telling you how useless your baseless arguments were? Face it, you're a joke...That thread defines a sonning.
dude theres no point, you cry and cry, i growed tired of it, your a big baby, all you do is cry. LMAO @ you thinking you son someone when you could have a dubcc subsection on your sonnings kid.

Do you add anything cool to this board? All you do is act like a fruitcup and make stupid claims that get you sonned all the time...Do you know who started "sonning" on WCC? It definitely wasn't you, you're simply the one who carries the tradition of the sonned...There were people who stopped posting here because of me...What have you done? Where have YOU sonned anyone? Please, all you do is fuckin' ruin the meaning of the word by overusing it when you have nothing else to say... :grumpy:
kid, i dont spend my life on here attempting to "Son" anyone, i come here because its a place for information and fun chatting with people. LMMFAO! hahahahahahahaha @ you and your internet legacy. you are such a loser dude, seriously, i feel bad for your parents, they must be  embarrased. "Oh, my little billy is going to college upstate, what about your little elior?" "Well, he's a internet legend who started his own online record label then retired all before graduating high school. he posts on this message board with the only online friends he has, because he has none in real life."

LMMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You don't contribute anything to WCC. You're an idiot, all you contribute is dumb posts for people to laugh at and your highlight here was the Krondon clowning...Yes, I have a far deeper legacy here than you do, I mean more than you, and it probably bugs you. You probably feel inferior to me on this board when you come post here, which causes you to ride my nuts at every chance you get. That also most likely translates into real life, you are inferior, just like on here...That's why you will forever end up UNDER me, no matter what, when, why, how. Internet or real life, you're a useless idiot who hasn't contributed shit...Now lets here another one of your useless rants about how much I cry, how much I'm a loser, how many online friends I have so that you can feel bigger about yourself...come on, we already know what's next... :-X
HAHAHAHAHA @ YOU TRYING TO RELATE YOUR ONLINE LIFE TO YOUR INTERNET LIFE!!! LMMFAO!!!
My Rants are the truth, why else would you get so butthurt and make it your life's passion to "Son" me? hahahaha
LMMFAO @ "Since im the greatest on dubcc, it means im the greatest in real life, since your not a internet legend like me, it means that your a loser in real life, because your online life is not like mine"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, dude, just stop for your own good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 03:29:34 PM »

LMAO

hahahahahahahahahaha

LMMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA @ YOU TRYING TO RELATE YOUR ONLINE LIFE TO YOUR INTERNET LIFE!!! LMMFAO!!!
My Rants are the truth, why else would you get so butthurt and make it your life's passion to "Son" me? hahahaha
LMMFAO @ "Since im the greatest on dubcc, it means im the greatest in real life, since your not a internet legend like me, it means that your a loser in real life, because your online life is not like mine"

You're just too stupid to get what I'm saying...The way you act on here SHOULD relate towards the way you act in real life, moron, it just makes no sense to you cuz you're dumb...Let me make it simple for your small mind. You=dumb and useless on WCC=dumb and useless in real life. Me=smart and legendary on WCC=smart and legendary in real life... :-*

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 05:30:30 PM »

LMAO

hahahahahahahahahaha

LMMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're just too stupid to get what I'm saying...The way you act on here SHOULD relate towards the way you act in real life, moron, it just makes no sense to you cuz you're dumb...Let me make it simple for your small mind. You=dumb and useless on WCC=dumb and useless in real life. Me=smart and legendary on WCC=smart and legendary in real life... :-*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG, IM CRYING OF LAUGHTER HERE, WOW, WOW!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2006, 05:38:03 PM »
How sad elior....how said indeed, i really feel bad for you kid, you will be nothing more than a internet legend, you have nothing outside of this forum, and if your account and all the posts of dubcc were deleted, you would basically be dead to everyone.

:grumpy:

rik

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006, 05:46:23 PM »
Ya'll sound like a married couple.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 08:20:35 PM »
How sad elior....how said indeed, i really feel bad for you kid, you will be nothing more than a internet legend, you have nothing outside of this forum, and if your account and all the posts of dubcc were deleted, you would basically be dead to everyone.

:grumpy:

Yes, that's all true! I also wish I could be like you instead!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2006, 08:22:15 PM »

He's out of character, I'm not. I'm known for holding my ground and standing for what I believe in, he's just throwing rants cuz I got him this upset...He's my bitch.

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 08:40:24 PM »

He's out of character, I'm not. I'm known for holding my ground and standing for what I believe in, he's just throwing rants cuz I got him this upset...He's my bitch.
im upset? Yet your always here trying to "HOLD YOUR GROUND" !!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn straight im outta character, its the FUCKIN INTERNET!!!! ITS NOT REAL LIFE ELIOR!!! hahahahaha
sorry it sucks, it must be like when kids find out santa is not real, they dont believe it and it takes a while to sink in, its taking a long time for you to get it as well. hahahahahahahahahaha
Dude, your SOO REAL! Man, your a HITMAKING WELL KNOWN RAPPER TOO, According to you, Right? Yet no one outside this forum knows who you are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This is too funny, stop for your own good!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 09:05:19 PM »

LMAO!! sad but true....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 09:57:58 AM »

im upset? Yet your always here trying to "HOLD YOUR GROUND" !!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn straight im outta character, its the FUCKIN INTERNET!!!! ITS NOT REAL LIFE ELIOR!!! hahahahaha
sorry it sucks, it must be like when kids find out santa is not real, they dont believe it and it takes a while to sink in, its taking a long time for you to get it as well. hahahahahahahahahaha
Dude, your SOO REAL! Man, your a HITMAKING WELL KNOWN RAPPER TOO, According to you, Right? Yet no one outside this forum knows who you are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This is too funny, stop for your own good!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know this is the internet, idiot, but guess what? WE'RE STILL LIVING IN REAL LIFE. What do you think, just because we're online you can be a complete moron or something? Is that why you act so dumb on here? You think it's like a fantasy island or some shit, you fucking idiot... When did I ever claim to be a "hitmaking" rapper? And no one outside this forum knows me? LMAO. I probably know more people from here in person than anyone else on WCC...All you do is make shit up, it clearly shows that you're lost and you lost. You're and idiot, I'm doing what I usually do, you just got dragged into it since you're on my nuts...The end.

Don Seer

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 10:08:53 AM »

god damn ya'll are gay as fuck.. 100x worse that dipset groupies and thats for real..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 10:33:58 AM »

god damn ya'll are gay as fuck.. 100x worse that dipset groupies and thats for real..

Like I said, I'm not the one who fell into it, he is...People have known me here for 5+ years, is this really something new on my part? E-Crazy rides my nuts, I scratch him off, he rides some more, I scratch a little more...It's how it always go.

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 01:07:47 PM »

Like I said, I'm not the one who fell into it, he is...People have known me here for 5+ years, is this really something new on my part? E-Crazy rides my nuts, I scratch him off, he rides some more, I scratch a little more...It's how it always go.
so your admitting your gay as fuck?? LMAO!!! hahahahaha

I know im annoying Seer, thats the whole point....duh, the difference between me and elior is that elior really lives his life this way, he really means everything he says with a passion, thats kinda sad, but hilarious at the same time. I do it to provoke him (like it has not been obvious for a min. ::)) he is always here defending himself and cant keep my name out of his mouth (as shown in this post, where people were laughing at him and he came in here trying to flip the script and is still looking like the crybaby that he is) so i just have to keep my son in line from time to time. you know how parenting goes, dont ya?