Author Topic: Zidane's explanations on his headbutt  (Read 495 times)

Fonky Fresh

Zidane's explanations on his headbutt
« on: July 12, 2006, 10:13:01 AM »
..tonite(in 1 hour),on canal plus,I'll report to ya ;)...I'll up the vid

Hopefully it's due to racism coz he'll be my hero for a while thats for sure if its for random bullshit ,well..id like to not think of this...

here it is>>>THE INTERVIEW
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 12:22:44 AM by GFK 4 President »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Zidane's explanations on his heabutt
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 10:23:20 AM »
I do really hope he'll show on tv to apologize to the kids for the thing he did without trying to have an excuse and to act like a kid himself, blaming Materazzi.
The kids all around the world deserve their hero to make an apology, and they need to understand the shit Zidane did was wrong.
Zidane please do to your fans (i'm one of them) the last and most important goal of your career.

Antonio.

Word to Everything

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 10:42:15 AM »
I do really hope he'll show on tv to apologize to the kids for the thing he did without trying to have an excuse and to act like a kid himself, blaming Materazzi.
The kids all around the world deserve their hero to make an apology, and they need to understand the shit Zidane did was wrong.
Zidane please do to your fans (i'm one of them) the last and most important goal of your career.

Shutup bitch...

After getting the red card he should have stomped out Materazzi.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 10:55:02 AM »

Shutup bitch...

After getting the red card he should have stomped out Materazzi.

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 11:05:21 AM »
I heard that it was in reponse to something about him or his family being terrorists b/c they are from Algeria.  But then Brian William said that someone just "said something about his mother" - so who knows. 
"Aight, new drink..."

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
Materazzi's mother died when he was 10.
He knows mothers are not to be involved in disses.
Plus he's Italian, for us mothers are special.
And The Guardian, the newspaper who said Materazzi called him a terrorist, admitted it was fake.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 11:10:16 AM »
Zinedine Zidane has apologised for the headbutt on Italy's Marco Materazzi which earned him a red card in Sunday's World Cup final penalty shoot-out loss.

But the France legend did not reveal what Materazzi said, only confirming that it was "very personal and concerned his mother and his sister".

In a French TV interview, Zidane, 34, said: "I want to ask for forgiveness from all the children who watched that.

"There was no excuse for it. I want to be open and honest about it."

Zidane was sent-off for the headbutt to Materazzi's chest in the second period of extra-time in Sunday's final in Berlin.

His words contradict Materazzi's take on the incident, in which the Italian admitted making an insulting remark to the midfielder, but denied he made reference to Zidane's mother.

In Tuesday's edition of the Italian newspaper La Gazetta dello Sport, Materazzi said: "It was the kind of insult you will hear dozens of times and just slips out of the ground.

"I didn't call Zidane a terrorist and certainly didn't mention his mother."

Zidane, who was born and grew up in Marseille, is the son of Algerian immigrants and has suffered taunts about his heritage throughout his football career.

Zinedine Zidane headbutts Marco Materazzi during the World Cup final
Zidane reacted to Materazzi's insult by headbutting the defender
But Materazzi added: "I am ignorant, I don't even know what an Islamic terrorist is; my only terrorist is her," he said pointing to his 10-month-old daughter.

"I did not bring up Zidane's mother; for me a mother is sacred."

After Materazzi's insult Zidane shoved his head into the Italian's chest and was sent off, with Italy going on to win the match 5-3 on penalties.

"I held his shirt, for only a few seconds," said Materazzi, who had scored Italy's equaliser after Zidane put France ahead from the penalty spot.

"He turned towards me and scoffed at me, looking at me with super arrogance, up and down.

"He said 'if you really want my shirt, you can have it later.'

"It's true, I shot back with an insult."

Fifa is to investigate Zidane's sending off and the organisation's president Sepp Blatter has hinted that the France star could be stripped of his World Cup best player award.

Media organisations across Europe have been trying to decipher what Materazzi said to provoke such an extreme reaction from Zidane.

But it remains unclear exactly what was said and the BBC has broadcast two different versions.

BBC Radio Five Live asked for help from a deaf lip reader, Jessica Rees, who read the words phonetically to an Italian translator.

She deciphered the insult as being "you're the son of a terrorist whore" - a translation also carried by many national newspapers in Britain on Tuesday.

The BBC's Ten O'Clock News also called in experts to study the television footage of the incident and determined the following:

Materazzi's first word to Zidane was "no" before he then told him to "calm down".

He then accused him of being a "liar" and wished "an ugly death to you and your family" on the day the Frenchman's mother had been taken to hospital ill. This was followed by "Go f*** yourself".

Piara Powar, national co-ordinator for the anti-racism group Kick It Out told Five Live, said: "If there was a racial slur then Fifa needs to act."

bbc

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 11:11:21 AM »
So he apologized, he told kids not to do it but he has no regrect? LMAO.
And what Materazzi told him anyway?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:55:11 AM by Antonio »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 11:11:32 AM »
Looks like we probably won't find out what was said.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 11:14:37 AM by prominent »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 11:14:12 AM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:54:14 AM by Antonio »

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »

they probably can't even remember... lol..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 11:33:08 AM »

they probably can't even remember... lol..

I doubt he'll forget the reasoning behind the biggest thing he's done in his life...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
"very personal and concerned his mother and his sister".

That's all I need to know

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 12:17:58 PM »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 12:27:23 PM »

i cant wait till somebody takes town materazzi and breaks one of his legs.  :)