Author Topic: Zidane's explanations on his headbutt  (Read 494 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Zidane's explanations on his heabutt
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 12:39:32 PM »
I do really hope he'll show on tv to apologize to the kids for the thing he did without trying to have an excuse and to act like a kid himself, blaming Materazzi.
The kids all around the world deserve their hero to make an apology, and they need to understand the shit Zidane did was wrong.
Zidane please do to your fans (i'm one of them) the last and most important goal of your career.

Shutup bitch...

After getting the red card he should have stomped out Materazzi.

word, this eye brow plucker is gettin too emotional
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
"very personal and concerned his mother and his sister".

That's all I need to know
still shouldnt act like he did.. but glad he appologized...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 01:12:22 PM »
Kermit Washington > Zidane

Fonky Fresh

Re: Zidane's explanations on his headbutt
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 12:23:05 AM »
here it is>>>THE INTERVIEW
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 03:03:37 AM »
i was reading today in the newspaper that the guy dissed his wife
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 03:04:39 AM »
Good he didnt take no shit from no one and he didnt care dude did what he did and had no regrets, I have one thing to say, right on.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 03:53:20 AM »

The truth is that he just said that random "fuck you son of a bitch" type of insult.
It's not like he dissed his whole family one by one with valid reasons to react like that.
It happens everytime, on the pitch, that a player calls another one a "son of a bitch".
It's a male game, it's football, not cricket.
When you say "son of a bitch" it doesn't mean you really knows his mother, lol, or that she's from Algeria, that she's in Hospital, that Zidane loves her, etc...
So all this bullshit Zidane said is out of topic.

P.S. Zidane's mother said: "If he really said shit about me i want his testicles on a plate". LMAO.

C'mon, Zidane did a good thing apologizing, but he's the one to be blamed cause he acted like a lil bitch.
He doesn't even had the balls to say what Materazzi told him. Probably cause it wasn't worth his reaction.
Looser.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:57:13 AM by Antonio »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 04:19:55 AM »
Bullshit. Zidane didnt just go off becuase he said "son of a bitch." It had to be something nasty.

And why the fuck would he tell the whole world and again all the children that were watching this interview the exact words. Its completley logical he didnt say it on the national TV.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 04:22:52 AM »
Interviewer: You know the Italian players well because you played in Italy for five years. Did you have any problem with any of them beforehand?

Zinedine Zidane: Not at all. You always have friction with certain players...that is the game, it has always been like that. But I never had any clashes with anyone.

Interviewer: Nor Materazzi?

Zinedine Zidane: No, never. There was nothing beforehand and nothing in the match until he started pulling my jersey.

He grabbed my shirt and I told him to stop. I told him if he wanted I'd swap it with him at the end of the match.

That is when he said some very hard words, which were harder than gestures. He repeated them several times. It all happened very quickly and he spoke about things which hurt me deep down.

Interviewer: Everyone wants to know exactly what he said...

Zinedine Zidane: They were very serious things, very personal things.

Interviewer: About your mother and your sister?

Zinedine Zidane: Yes. They were very hard words. You hear them once and you try to move away.

But then you hear them twice, and then a third time... I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would rather have taken a blow to the face than hear that.

Interviewer: He said these things about your mother and sister two or three times?

Zinedine Zidane: Yes. I reacted and of course it is not a gesture you should do. I must say that strongly.

It was seen by two or three billion people watching on television and millions and millions of children.

It was an inexcusable gesture and to them, and the people in education whose job it is to show children what they should and shouldn't do, I want to apologise.

Interviewer: You apologise to them but do you really regret having done it?

Zinedine Zidane: I can't regret it because if I do it would be like admitting that he was right to say all that. And above all, it was not right.

We always talk about the reaction, and inevitably it must be punished. But if there is no provocation, there is no reaction.

First of all you have to say there is provocation, and the guilty one is the one who does the provoking. The response is to always punish the reaction, but if I react, something has happened.

Do you imagine that in a World Cup final like that, with just 10 minutes to go to the end of my career, I am going to do something like that because it gives me pleasure?

Interviewer: No of course not. But at the moment you exploded...

Zinedine Zidane: There was provocation, and it was very serious, that is all. My action was inexcusable but you have to punish the real culprit, and the real culprit is the one who provoked it. Voila.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 04:31:20 AM »

Zinedine Zidane: They were very serious things, very personal things.

Interviewer: About your mother and your sister?

Zinedine Zidane: Yes. They were very hard words. You hear them once and you try to move away.

But then you hear them twice, and then a third time... I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would rather have taken a blow to the face than hear that.

Interviewer: He said these things about your mother and sister two or three times?

Nuff said

kemizt

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 05:01:09 AM »
Bullshit. Zidane didnt just go off becuase he said "son of a bitch." It had to be something nasty.

Like what? LOL. Is it so mysterious? Cause Materazzi lost his mother when he was 10, and he sweared on her that he didnt diss Zidane's mom.
Plus Zidane did exactly the same thing once, against a German team, in the Champions League (5 games ban by UEFA). And he doesn't talk german.
And he walked on a Saudi Arabian player in the WC. And he doesn't speak Arabian.
He's just stupid, sometimes. And he acts like that, cause he thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Anyway Materazzi probably said "eat my dick".

;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 05:02:58 AM by Antonio »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 05:21:08 AM »

The truth is that he just said that random "fuck you son of a bitch" type of insult.

oh and you know the truth?  ;D

Shutup bitch...

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008