Author Topic: Ok, now stop talking shit  (Read 321 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Ok, now stop talking shit
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 08:01:11 AM »
cannavaro should have won the golden ball, thats all i gotta say, france obviously played much better than italy during the whole game apart from on set peices but they simply could not break down the italian defence and organisation......amazing defence......props, you won the final, that is all that matters.peace

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 11:35:07 AM »
"(we don't have black guys like Henry and Malouda who can run 180' without stopping,"

lol

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 12:37:17 PM »
"(we don't have black guys like Henry and Malouda who can run 180' without stopping,"

lol

It's the truth. It wasn't a diss, but i was giving them props. It's a fact black guys run faster and better. Henry and Malouda were simply unstoppable.

coola

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »
okok congratulations for the win...

and that replay mac-10 posted is interesting, the aussies can finally stop bitching and moaning now  :D

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 12:45:48 PM »
italy just deserved to win that final, they played better then france.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 05:37:34 PM »
Antonio, what's your opinion about the things Roberto Calderoli said?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 01:11:53 AM »
Antonio, what's your opinion about the things Roberto Calderoli said?

Roberto Calderoli is not even a human being. I don't even wanna know what he said. He's a fucking dumbass who wanna separate Italy in two parts, who supported France in the final, who called us italians morons.. you know.. he's one of them people who wanna make a name out of themselves saying dumb shit. He's a provoker, worse than Materazzi, lol. He's the one who wore them t-shirts with the comic against Muslims and as a result they riot in the Middle-East. He's just stupid. He doesn't represent me and italians. And i know he's a Parliamentar, but every nation has their stupid parlamentars.. He's our worse idiot.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 01:20:58 AM »

This header back in his Juventus days costed him a 5 game bans from UEFA and Juventus got eliminated from the Champions League. Just to show you why i said Zidane is not an angel, and that he already did something like the header on Materazzi, so it's a problem of him, more than just a Materazzi provokation. He should control himself more. To do this shit once is fucked up (he ruined his italian career with that header back in the days. At least for us italians he did. Then i understand french guys only care about the National team, but he got sent off for 5 fucking games in the Champions League, and Juventus got eliminated. We Juventus fans never accepted it, and 90% of us never forget him for this).

Plus, talking about the National team, i don't have a pic of it but in the 1998 World Cup he litterally walked on a Saudi Arabian player who was laying on the floor. France was winning 5-0 i think. He got banned for (just) 2 games, if i remember it correctly.

He's the best player of the last decade, for sure. But he has this attitude. I repeat: he's the best. But the truth is the truth.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 05:23:20 AM »
I think people are forgetting some main facts of the whole match.

* Malouda dived.
* Italy got a goal chopped off which shouldn't have been.

Plus ppl are actually bitching about whether or not the 4th official watched the screen to see the Zidane incident. Who gives a fuck? He did what he did and got punished correctly, it doesn't really matter how they came to make that decision.

But Malouda did get a harsh tackle..i can't remember if it was the first half or second...he got tackled in the box...the defender clearly hit HIM and not the ball and there was no penelty....
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 05:30:22 AM »

Plus ppl are actually bitching about whether or not the 4th official watched the screen to see the Zidane incident. Who gives a fuck? He did what he did and got punished correctly, it doesn't really matter how they came to make that decision.
  :nawty: rules are rules, this screen is not supposed to be used (anyway FIFA is dumb coz why is there a screen in the area then...) when Vieira scored a goal against South Korea, why didn't the 4th official react then ?... you can't use when u want ... too easy

They didn't show it on the big screen. I'm 100% sure of that cause Italian TV had a camera on the big screen, watching if it showed the replay. They didn't. In fact the whole stadium was boooing the decision of the ref to give a red card to Zidane. They didn't see shit. 100% sure.

they did show it ont he big screen..the commentators WERE TALKIN ABOUT IT! on how they showed it on the big screwen..im 100% sure  ::)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 07:43:06 AM »
LOL two versions of the same story. I dunno. Blatter said the didn't show it.