Author Topic: CLASSIC VIDEO: Jayo Felony Shits On Daz LOL...  (Read 847 times)

Blood$

Re: CLASSIC VIDEO: Jayo Felony Shits On Daz LOL...
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »
I never seen this footage, only the other video with Kurupt, Jayo, 40 Glocc, and Y.A.  8)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »
he needs to drop some shit right now, long long over due fuk wats this, detox?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

six 1 nine

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 10:29:53 AM »

jayo on detox would be crazy but dre's gay he rather have g-unit & r. kelly on there...

8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »

jayo on detox would be crazy but dre's gay he rather have g-unit & r. kelly on there...

8)
i would love to hear Jayo over a Dr. Dre beat.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 10:54:27 AM »
haha

8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:45 AM »
classic shit, god bless wcrydaz , styles and their video interviews era...

rifleman was the shiit, crazy music.

ohhh haha, favourite part when dude says, tell him about keita rock..and keita rock is gonna eat serials out of your head,,,haha
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:28:37 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2009, 12:18:04 PM »
jayo last album was released in 2001  :D  :D  :D
jayo keep on losing
and his new shit sounds a lot better than muthafuckas from the west who been droppin' albums consistently.
ok.
but 2001  :D
i agree wit you '01 was a minute ago but i'm quite sure the new album will make up for lost time.

i like jayo a lot,but he's LAZY as fuck.
his first 2 records are AWESOME
i agree. i don't think he's lazy though because i think the new shit will speak for itself. but i do believe he should be a presence on this forum and such as far as fans being updated on info on jayo and interviews and all that other good shit.
Ok for you jayo is not lazy. Can you explain me what has he done in the last 8 years ? Crip Hop has not sold MILLIONS.....i can expect long periods of inactivity from somebody that has sold a shitload of records with his last album. I'm sure in the last 8 years jayo had dealt large amounts of narcotics   :bandit:

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2009, 08:39:04 PM »
lol funny shit i just seen the orignal video tape like a couple of weeks ago... alot  of those interviews durring those time were Heavily edited ...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »
real shit The Krasnoe Dinamo
he hasnt done shit and this new shit that hes dropped too commercial
too jimmy jones

jayo keep on losing
and his new shit sounds a lot better than muthafuckas from the west who been droppin' albums consistently.
ok.
i agree wit you '01 was a minute ago but i'm quite sure the new album will make up for lost time.

i agree. i don't think he's lazy though because i think the new shit will speak for itself. but i do believe he should be a presence on this forum and such as far as fans being updated on info on jayo and interviews and all that other good shit.
Ok for you jayo is not lazy. Can you explain me what has he done in the last 8 years ? Crip Hop has not sold MILLIONS.....i can expect long periods of inactivity from somebody that has sold a shitload of records with his last album. I'm sure in the last 8 years jayo had dealt large amounts of narcotics   :bandit:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:31 AM »
jayo keep on losing
ok.

we can't say he's lazy because he obviously has an album droppin' and he's not the only artist who hasn't dropped nothin' in a long time. detox hasn't dropped yet no one's callin' dre lazy. i think it's more a label situation than anything else.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 06:05:26 AM »
real shit The Krasnoe Dinamo
he hasnt done shit and this new shit that hes dropped too commercial
too jimmy jones

jayo keep on losing
ok.

i disagree. Jayo's new shit is hood.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 12:05:29 AM »
jayo keep on losing
ok.

we can't say he's lazy because he obviously has an album droppin' and he's not the only artist who hasn't dropped nothin' in a long time. detox hasn't dropped yet no one's callin' dre lazy. i think it's more a label situation than anything else.

a label situation ? for almost 8 years ?

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 02:18:34 AM »
I am a fan of Jayo Felony, but last I heard of him, was on Tha Dogg Pounds - Dogg Chit (Plus a few ordinary tracks). Ironic.

But see West need these vets such as Jayo popping just as much as New West artists, if they wanna swing mainstream shine back to the West. can't have few headliners and relatively unheard of acts....Need a full solid foundation...

Elano

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 03:04:22 AM »
Fuck the beef with daz,this is a classic video/song:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDlg9oNweBk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LDlg9oNweBk</a>