Author Topic: OMAR CRUZ ADDRESSES COMMENTS MADE BY"TI & SAIGON" ON HIPHOPGAME READ!!  (Read 817 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh shit I live in Poland,OMG!!!OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol at Western Pomeranian Province, what the hell is that???

rik

^ shut up you dumb son of a bitch.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol at this dickhead getting offended cause what???I said I live in Poland???Oh no, wait, you're on Omar's nuts :stupid: Sorry!!!

rik

^ shut up you dumb son of a bitch.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol at this dickhead getting offended cause what???I said I live in Poland???Oh no, wait, you're on Omar's nuts :stupid: Sorry!!!

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
Oh shit I live in Poland,OMG!!!

ALRIGHT YOURE IN POLAND. .SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LA MEXICANS??
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

rik

Offended? Far from. You're saying I'm on someone nuts and in your avatar u calling a man "Pretty". Plus u added nothing to this thread but a stupid ass comment.

J Bananas

i agree with ti. illegal mexis are makin everything look raggedy on the westcoast

rik

i agree with ti. illegal mexis are makin everything look raggedy on the westcoast

go fuck yourself.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh shit I live in Poland,OMG!!!

ALRIGHT YOURE IN POLAND. .SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LA MEXICANS??
^Did I say I know anything about mexicans???I'm just saying I highly doubt anything is gonna go down.

Offended? Far from. You're saying I'm on someone nuts and in your avatar u calling a man "Pretty". Plus u added nothing to this thread but a stupid ass comment.
Pretty Toney is his nick you dork, if you wanna talk shit about avatars & sigs, then lol at you having Cam'ron in your sig.The guy wears PINK.

J Bananas

yeah buddy the pretty tony thing is a stretch, and u just got mad cuz u know theyre making things raggedy

rik

^ I know that's his nick name but he also has others like Iron Man, Tony Stark, but hey if u like calling men pretty then go for it u fag. Cam'ron wears pink not me. I don't go around calling him pretty.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where did I call him pretty???Do you have a quote???You listen to men that wear pink & purple,hahaha.

J Bananas

they make me sick, doused in cheap anchor blue cologne, rockin a 1994 philadelphia eagles windbreaker in the summer, huddled in masses in front of the home depot parking lot, not speaking english, demanding more than the average citizen gets, expecting to be an asset to the economy by relying on handouts, i could go on

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
they make me sick, doused in cheap anchor blue cologne, rockin a 1994 philadelphia eagles windbreaker in the summer, huddled in masses in front of the home depot parking lot, not speaking english, demanding more than the average citizen gets, expecting to be an asset to the economy by relying on handouts, i could go on

OH YEAH. .HAHA. .BUT ARE THEY NEXT TO CARLS JR DRIVE THRUS ASKING FOR FREE BURGERS. .SITTING ON SIDEWALKS ASKING FOR CHANGE. .NEXT TO THE FREEWAY ASKING FOR CHANGE AGAIN. .GOING TO THE PARK TO GET FREE FOOD. .I ONLY SEE HOMELESS BLACKS AND WHITES. .ITS RARE THAT YOU'LL SEE A HOMELESS MEXICAN. .SHIT IF THEY WENT OUT AND EVEN COLLECTED CANS THEY'D GET RESPECT FROM ME. .BUT JUST SITTING THERE EXPECTING HANDOUTS. .THEY GET NOTHING. .
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"