Author Topic: OMAR CRUZ ADDRESSES COMMENTS MADE BY"TI & SAIGON" ON HIPHOPGAME READ!!  (Read 814 times)

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
Oh shit I live in Poland,OMG!!!

ALRIGHT YOURE IN POLAND. .SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LA MEXICANS??
^Did I say I know anything about mexicans???I'm just saying I highly doubt anything is gonna go down.

YOU'RE SAYING. .WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT. .LIKE IF SAIGON IS UNTOUCHABLE OR SOMETHING. .
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

Sparegeez

Ya acting like Illegals are trying to sabotage Cali or some shit. They're only trying to put food on the plate for their family. In fact go do some research, they help out the economy in Cali.

J Bananas

Ya acting like Illegals are trying to sabotage Cali or some shit. They're only trying to put food on the plate for their family. In fact go do some research, they help out the economy in Cali.

thanks little buddy, why dont they overthrow their own corrupt government so they can make a future for themselves like every other 1st world country has done at one point, and boo hoo about the economy they only help out a little and if we got rid of them all and were forced to pay all employess regular wages our economy would be even better..

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'

thanks little buddy, why dont they overthrow their own corrupt government so they can make a future for themselves like every other 1st world country has done at one point, and boo hoo about the economy they only help out a little and if we got rid of them all and were forced to pay all employess regular wages our economy would be even better..

NO COMEBACK FOR MY POST?? TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT??
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

Sparegeez

Your acting like it's that easy. Mexico has a democracy and they just recently elected a new president. And how would the people even know who the corupt poloticians are? and don't give me that bullshit about how they're taking all the jobs cuz that's some lazy asse's excuse for not getting a job. These people are hard working mothafuckas and not some of those lazy bitches that sit on their couch and watch cartoon network all day. And just for a fact, Mexicans only represent 1/3 of illegals in this country. If you really want to help out the economy tell Bush to stop messing with the middle east and you'll see our economy up again.

J Bananas

OK - i got a few mexican homies, but arguing politics with em is like talking to children. i give up, we'll see in 50 years where the influx of 3/5ers gets us