Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9391 times)

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2002, 12:10:58 PM »
I think they already did.. someone at Tha Row forum said they played a new Crooked I joint.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

DPGC2001

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2002, 12:18:27 PM »
I heard the whole thing...Kurupt was there to officially anounce that he's on tha row...Young Eastwood and Crooked I were also there along with Suge...They were a couple of hours late so they didn't get to any details, Suge said that they were all going to be back early on Monday to do the interview...They played a new Crooked I joint forgot the name of it,  as usual Crooked was sick with the lyrics and had a pretty tight beat...Angie asked Suge soon as he got there if he rolls deep and he said nah that's them Aftermath niggas...I think that's the only time Suge made a mention of them but again he was there a short time...Kurupt sounded pshyced to be back and said he'll adress all of the questions Monday...Peace...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2002, 12:34:15 PM »
its called So Damn Hood and is by Crooked I and features Sisqo.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2002, 12:45:30 PM »
Now I don't know what to think about this whole thing. At first, I was real happy when I heard Kurupt was signing with Tha Row.. and now we know its official but the thing is, from what we've heard from DPGRecordz.com (they can eat a fat dick, by the way), the rest of the DPG ain't gonna fuck with him no more. So now I got mixed feelings about this. I was hoping this move would bring DPG and Tha Row together again, but it did the oppisite. Who knows, maybe everything will be cool down the road.. we can only hope.
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
Re: Kurupt *NOW IZ* On Tha Row!!
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2002, 01:01:45 PM »
KURUPT IS NOT ON THA ROW AND WILL NEVER IN HIS LIFE SIGN AGAIN A CONTRACT WITH THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON`T BE FOOLISH AND THINK HE SIGNS WITH THAT FAT MOTHERFUCKA AGAIN !!!!!!!!

to those who doubt it time will make it, u`ll see

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Wait, wait..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Aww, and you seemed so damn sure, too!
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2002, 01:18:36 PM »
damn, an executive of Tha Row?  never saw that one coming, so now, are the usual suspects gonna STILL doubt Kurupt is signed to Tha Row.

p.s. anyone have that song they debuted on Hot 97 with Crooked I?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2002, 01:22:42 PM »
so it's official...cool we finally got confirmation from kurupt

now this is what makes me mad....it seems as if kurupt has drivin his home boys off...i dunno if he intetionally did it or not, but the fact of the matter is he doesn't have a core (and i emphasize CORE) part of his career in his corner now (daz, fred, ect.) that's a big loss for both kurupt and westcoast fans. also it's weird, maybe kurupt didn't know everyone of his friends would call him a sell out and stop working with him, and just figured, hey i'll sign with the row and be cool with everyone ...understandable (and i hope this is the situatioin) But the thing that kinda irks me is how Kurupt laughed when they asked suge if he rolled deep and suge said "naw that's only for them aftermath niggaz".....maybe it was nothin' , but what if kurupt actually did this to spite everyone who we thought he was cool with (which i REAAAAAAAALLLLY hope isn't the case)

only time will tell i guess

this situation is still confussing even though we got confirmation from kurupt that he's signed...but under what terms with the rest of the west??

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2002, 01:22:50 PM »
damn, an executive of Tha Row?  never saw that one coming, so now, are the usual suspects gonna STILL doubt Kurupt is signed to Tha Row.

p.s. anyone have that song they debuted on Hot 97 with Crooked I?

I'm getting it all in mp3

Deuce_G

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2002, 01:27:50 PM »
If Kurupt said it, then it's official.  You were right Trauma, nice work.  

According to DPG Recordz, it looks like Kurupt just lost everyone that's been in his corner since he left Death Row.  He lost his best friend with Daz.  I'm really anxious to see what kind of music he makes now, any Dre/Snoop insults.  I'm also curious to see how he explains the airport incident on Monday.  

Quadruple OG

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2002, 01:30:55 PM »
the balance of power has shifted from Dogghouse/Aftermath to Tha Row Records.  To use a word SugeFight likes to throw around, I would have to say Suge Knight is now relevent to music.

Deuce_G

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2002, 01:37:58 PM »
I don't know if I'd go that far.  Kurupt isn't a real hot seller like Dre and Snoop are.  It's a significant step for Tha Row though, and could help position them at the top.  Kurupt is ill as fuck, he could blow up if he gets the right beats, the right videos, and the right exposure.    

Quadruple OG

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2002, 01:43:15 PM »
I've been hearing that while Suge was on the air, Angie Martinez was gonna play "Young'n" by Fabolous, and Suge told her not to play that Hollywood shit and play real shit like Jadakiss and Ja Rule.  Also, I've heard that Kurupt was saying that if anyone wants to battle Tha Row, they have to "run the gauntlet" of:

Crooked I
Eastwood
Kurupt

I wish Snoop Dogg, Daz, and the rest of the Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique luck with that.  lol

Also, I've been hearing about this Crooked I song they premiered.  I haven't heard it yet, but from what I've heard, the production is hot, Crooked I rips shit up, Sisqo is on it, and it's radio friendly, but not pop.  I want to hear the song to make a judgement of it.

I've been saying it for a while, and I'm saying it again, Suge is a businessman and knows what the fuck he's doing.  Don't doubt the label, especially when it had major plans.  

With Death Row, you never know....

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2002, 01:57:29 PM »
i'm lost , were did kurupt said it , on radio ???
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2002, 01:57:57 PM »
the balance of power has shifted from Dogghouse/Aftermath to Tha Row Records.  To use a word SugeFight likes to throw around, I would have to say Suge Knight is now relevent to music.

lol you mean to tell me crooked i and kurupt and a couple of cliched gangsta rappers are better artists than:

eminem
hittman
RAKIM
snoop
tray deee
DR. DRE
truth hurts
fredwreck
soopafly
battlecat
bad azz
Mel Man

>???????????????????

dude , i know it's your opinion and all but you just shot yourself in the foot with this one

the 2 names i highlighted irraticates ANYTHING in the rap industry from the grimmiest borrough of NY, to the deepest BBQ pit in ATL, to the hardest street corner in LA

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2002, 02:09:46 PM »
Shit this is crazy...what else did Kurupt talk about?  Shit man, sounds like Suge hypnotized his ass when Kurupt was laughin while Suge trashed Aftermath.

:o