Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9397 times)

Antonio

Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2002, 12:14:59 AM »
antonio,u don't know nothing about death row,so shut up moron.and this is a fact.lmao

You dont know nothing about life, racist lil muthafucka. It's a waste of time to talk with you. It's not a pleasure. And... why now all the ones dissing me havent replied yet? (i'm not counting you, mr. 300 nicknames aka Cronici cause you aint human. U a mix between the dick of Snoop and a chip of your PC!)

P.S.
How funny is your last post? I never said i know something about Death Row. I'm not even a fan. I just quoted other guys. U insane or just a dick?

Trauma-san

« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2002, 12:34:39 AM »
wazzzzuppppppp, Antonio, you're making some good points, but some of your stuff is a little off.

Myrealname, you have no credibility, 0.  I can't believe you're calling people 'niggas"... I don't think snoop would appreciate that, much less the people on tharow.

Jake; I see your point of view, but we should just wait and see what happens.  It's not necessary for us to choose sides.  In the past, I've been a huge fan of kurupt, and kurupt's tightness with his other dpg's...so I can't imagine me hating him now, just because he signed with tha row.  I'm just gonna support all of em, and try not to speak down on any of them, except daz, who recently said he's gonna kill Kurupt.  That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard any of them say, what a jerk.

Overseer: exactly what you said about dre, but the shooting wasn't the biggest reason he left, because he was shot before the chronic dropped (about the same time), remember, it was at the deathrow launch party.

Peace!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2002, 01:22:07 AM »
it wasn't the actual label launch party..  cant find anywhere that says when it happened. i'm just running from memory how they ordered things on the VH1 Behind The Music thing.. where RBX is laughin at how Dre was screaming "like a bitch" or something like that.

Antonio

« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2002, 01:47:03 AM »
wazzzzuppppppp, Antonio, you're making some good points, but some of your stuff is a little off.

Wassup homey? I'm a provocator, u know! Hehehe.. Btw i just quoted other guys' shit, it's not only my opinion. But.. u know.. guys sometimes forget we are talking about MUSIC! So.. basically.. business, entertainment. To call other guys "NIGGAZ" or "BITCHES" is stupid. Expecially when u dont really know em. And to be on Snoop's dick is stupid too. And to say (i'm talking about Daz) that u wanna kill Kurupt is stupid too. Damn.. there are a lot of stupid things!!  ;D

Btw.. what's your comments about my quotes? But first lemme explain that all the theories about Dre than you all wrote are right. What's your comment about those quotes? Cause u dissed me before i wrote em, like i was bullshiting. NAW!!! I heard em from those guys! Just listen to the DVD!

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2002, 01:49:55 AM »
:P"And to say (i'm talking about Daz) that u wanna kill Kurupt is stupid too. Damn.. there are a lot of stupid things!! " :P

He said Crips.No daz  

Antonio

« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2002, 02:40:03 AM »
Man, stop here, thanx.

P.S. U are the Snoop's version of Stan.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2002, 06:18:57 AM »

Slickkafella.. i'm not a Death Row dickrider, so.. u dont have to tell me shit about Swoop G. I dont even like/know him, and he aint a real G..

did i said that u were a dickrider, i think u call yourself a dickrider man , i just ask u who was a real g and u said swoop wasn't one so who, and u say to myrealname that music ain'T his life , how the fuck could u say that , if he live fo music u have the right to remain silent thats it... what would u say to a depressive nigga , "oh music ain't yo life , get a life moron".... i didn't tell u fuck you or called u a moron , so stopp acting like your god and u know everything , u just mad cause warren g ain't so famous ,
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

smoke_beats

• Lil Geezy
  • Packin' Nothin' But Straight Heat
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2002, 08:32:12 AM »
I seen an interview with Suge where he was dissing Kurupt sayin how Kurupt wasn't even gangsta when he first signed to tha row... He said that Kurupt was on some pop shit rappin about girls like Positive K or some shit.  Suge even said that he had the old tapes and would play them... How does that make Suge look?  I thought Death Row only rolls with the realest niggas in the game

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2002, 09:32:18 AM »
u know basically, i agree with lil parts of everyone, like antonio, overseer, slick, my real name and so on..but the real post was made by harbone or whatever. First off, myrealname, u white so u got no right callin anyone bitch ass niggas, even if they are.

but basically luk at it this way..you rollin down the street with ya niggas ay? and lets luk at it this way aiight, theres me kurupt snoop daz n co and then ya see some next crew who y'all hate cuz they been shittin on ya ya whole life, screwin ya n shit. then one of there main playaz come over and ask kurupt to join em. now if ya a real nigga, no matter what ya gettin offered, ya think about ya niggas first and then tell the next guy, in this case suge to fuck off, cuz if my boys aint down with ya, for good reasons, i aint neither. thats hows life goes down here. and like then u already feel betrayed and fucked from ya home boy, kurupt, so ya obviously gonna feel like dissin him n shit. thats how its on the street n thats what they tryna represent, so its dissapoints me. Kurupt will loose alot of fans for makin such a bitch move. he walked away from his friends to roll with their enemies. i cant understand it.
and like antonio said, its only my opinion, so y'all dont front over this shit, cuz its what i believe just as i respect what you believe

PLANT

« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2002, 10:20:34 AM »
u know basically, i agree with lil parts of everyone, like antonio, overseer, slick, my real name and so on..but the real post was made by harbone or whatever. First off, myrealname, u white so u got no right callin anyone bitch ass niggas, even if they are.

but basically luk at it this way..you rollin down the street with ya niggas ay? and lets luk at it this way aiight, theres me kurupt snoop daz n co and then ya see some next crew who y'all hate cuz they been shittin on ya ya whole life, screwin ya n shit. then one of there main playaz come over and ask kurupt to join em. now if ya a real nigga, no matter what ya gettin offered, ya think about ya niggas first and then tell the next guy, in this case suge to fuck off, cuz if my boys aint down with ya, for good reasons, i aint neither. thats hows life goes down here. and like then u already feel betrayed and fucked from ya home boy, kurupt, so ya obviously gonna feel like dissin him n shit. thats how its on the street n thats what they tryna represent, so its dissapoints me. Kurupt will loose alot of fans for makin such a bitch move. he walked away from his friends to roll with their enemies. i cant understand it.
and like antonio said, its only my opinion, so y'all dont front over this shit, cuz its what i believe just as i respect what you believe

word.^^

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2002, 12:50:44 PM »
^^Couldn't of put it better myself!?^^

Antonio

« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2002, 12:53:11 PM »

did i said that u were a dickrider, i think u call yourself a dickrider man , i just ask u who was a real g and u said swoop wasn't one so who, and u say to myrealname that music ain'T his life , how the fuck could u say that , if he live fo music u have the right to remain silent thats it... what would u say to a depressive nigga , "oh music ain't yo life , get a life moron".... i didn't tell u fuck you or called u a moron , so stopp acting like your god and u know everything , u just mad cause warren g ain't so famous ,

Man man man...
First of all... i never wrote that u called me a dickrider. I said i'm not a dickrider cause i can like a rapper and dislike some things of him at the same time. That's what i call "to be a fan, and not a dickrider" (like you and myrealname). And i dont give a fuck about who's a G at Death Row. U know it? I dont know their real lifes! Fuck that. I dont even care! About myrealname.. i never said that. LOL! I just said he's living the life of Snoop. He's like Stan. To be a fan is ok, but... to be like him.. it's not normal no more! He's living Snoop's beefs like HIS beefs. He's dissing Snoop's enemies. He's talking shit about guys he doesnt know. He's calling black men "bitch ass niggaz"... That's what i'm talking about. Just one word: STAN!

And about Warren G........ lmao!! You so stupid? I'm sorry to say this to you. I've never had problems with you before... but you are really stupid! You think i really care about Warren G? NO! I've had a DPG site, a 2Pac site and a West Coast site. So.. wassup with that? Am i a 2Pac dickrider? Or a DPG dickrider? Or a Warren G dickrider? NO! Just cause you know i got a Warren G site... you think i care if he famous or not? You think i care if he got money or not? If he got bitches or not? Man... i'm not like you! I dont give a fuck about this shit. I just care about music. And that's the thing you are missing... So.. call me what you want.. but i dont really give a fuck if Warren is famous or not, if Snoop got more money or if Kurupt is broken. I listen to music in my car when i'm with my girl or with my friends. That's what i care: my girl and my friends. Not Snoop Daz and the DPGC! Or Tha Row.

Some of you called me a Death Row dickrider! LOL! Well.. i got all the DPG albums OG and no Death Row albums OG. Some of you called me a Warren G dickrider, but.. LOL.. i dont even have his last album Original!!

Just check my site.. www.antoniocorsa.cjb.net (and myrealname, dont post 300 times in my board, in italian, dissing me like Stan dissing Eminem's enemies!). I got no fucking Death Row albums and i dont have the last Warren G album! So please stop here!

The difference between me and you is that i care about music in general, and i like Pac, Outlawz, Spice 1, Daz, Kurupt, Snoop, Nate, Warren G, Twinz, Jah Skillz (i love her! call me a Jah pussyrider! LOL!), The Lady of Rage, RBX, etc..... etc...
while u just like Snoop and Snoop's friends.

THE PROOF? JUST REPLY TO THIS QUESTION. SINCE U SAID U AINT A DICKRIDER... COULD U WRITE ME A BAD THING ABOUT SNOOP DOGG? A REAL BAD THING (i can write you thousands of bad things about Warren G, DPG, Death Row... everything!)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2002, 01:04:34 PM »
^^ man u don't know shit about me , u got it all wrong , and how the fuck myrealname and i are dickrider , man i donT' want no beef but stop claiming u better then other and u don't give a fuck about other the your family and friend, u told u i was livin fo snoop , , i ain't  plus i luv others to i even like some old classic shit , so stop that bullshit that u know everything about me callin me stupid dickrider or whatever.... this post got u all strange cause people don't agree with your opignion , so whut , u can't always be right dogg accept that and leave me alone with your crap..... stupid ,lol dickrider ,lol whut else dogg, a fake rapper  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

Antonio

« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2002, 01:30:59 PM »
this post got u all strange cause people don't agree with your opignion

Naw man.. Suge's opinion, and Jewell's opinion. And the other 2 men's opinion. Not mine. That's what i'm talking about, man!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. U aint even reading my posts!! I just quoted em!!! Plus "leave me alone with your crap"? It's not me the one who is dissing you and myrealname! For real. Check history! LOL! Btw.. please stop here. I'm tired of these posts. You a nice poster when u read the posts well. Peace.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2002, 01:35:56 PM »

Naw man.. Suge's opinion, and Jewell's opinion. And the other 2 men's opinion. Not mine. That's what i'm talking about, man!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. U aint even reading my posts!! I just quoted em!!! Plus "leave me alone with your crap"? It's not me the one who is dissing you and myrealname! For real. Check history! LOL! Btw.. please stop here. I'm tired of these posts. You a nice poster when u read the posts well. Peace.

yeah good but i wasn't talkin about your posts so i don'T know where u goin with your quotes i was talkin about your attitude when someone dissagree, ... them "get a life" shit , u remeber now , and your right one a point. i'ma stop this shit there first cause it ain'T gonna end and second come i'm eating a beautiful piece of steak and it's getting all cold because i waste my time replyin when i should eat it so peeace
gives me dopeness"