Author Topic: I'm going to briefly put the Isreali vs. Hezbollah conflict in perspective  (Read 1179 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
yo Tech, leave the Bay Area out of this.... ya smell me?

i got luuv foe tha Bay
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

islam is a crutch for lower evolved minds, primarily existent in people's of middle eastern origin. it helps them deal with truths and developments that have occured in every other region of the world but there's. it's grown quite big, but hey, so has scientology, and david koresh's heavens gate cult. in about five hundred years your religion will be fodder for late night tv shows and schoolchildren will be taught about the atrocities your religion was responsible for. im already there, its just too bad your people haven't had enough proper civilization to learn how to be decent to other humans.

Let me tell you something that is basically common sense to anyone who has read anything about history, and basically this destroys your whole argument....  From the 7th Century all the way till the 18th Century Muslims had the wealth, technology and prosperity while Western Christian society was experiencing their dark ages. 
That's funny you compare Islam to Western Christianity, because last time I checked there was also something called Eastern Christianity (but why focus on a positive side of the "enemy"?). And you said something up to the 18th century. What happened after that? O yeah... :-\ Hate to tell you this, but Islam is just as messed up as Christianty.

Bomb-A®

From a historical standpoint it is this...long story short...

The middle east was at peace for 400 years under the Islamic Rule of the Ottoman Empire Kalifah. The Ottomans gave rights to Jews and Christians to their Holy places and their were also Jewish and Christian minority communities in the region living in peace. The Kalifah was destroyed during World War 1 and British became the colonial power over the Arabs living in Palestine. Then in 1948 the powerful white men in the UN got together and decided to officially dissolve Palestine and create in it's place the Jewish state of Isreal. Thus, the genocide was of many Arab Muslims, and in their place Jews made mass migration to the region.

Iran is a Muslim country. When people understand the Oneness of God, they understand the Oneness of man. So therefore, Muslims believe in one God, and have unity with other Muslims. Unlike other Muslim nations that are client states of the West, Iran is actually ran by Islamic scholars (ulama). So therefore, these Islamic scholars feel they have a duty to protect Muslims. So Iran has established an organization in Lebanon, next to Palestine/Isreal called Hezbollah, that defends Muslims in that region. Isreal obviously doesn't like this, and they even occupied Lebanon in the 80's with the help of America until Hezbollah miraculously drove them both out.

So anyway, Isreal is always expanding their territories and threatening the Muslims that surround them. While Isreal was conducting terrorist operations against Muslims, bombing them, assasinating them, killing 80 in a week; anyway, some members of Hezbollah in Lebanon decided to defend the Palestinians and retaliated against two Isreali soldiers. Well, Isreal is the strongest military in the whole region so they started showing a force of strength and bombing Lebanon fiercely.

Hezbollah was created to defend Muslims, so they are not going to sit back and do nothing, and even though they have little technological capabilities compared to Isreal, they only fear Allah, and therefore they are willing to die to defend Muslims.

Lastly, people want to know what's going to happen out of all of this. Allah knows best. Isreal and America probably want to engage Iran so that they can use it as an excuse to invade Iran, that's why they are saying that Hezbollah has sent two kidnapped soldiers to Iran, which doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, Allah knows best what will happen next, but naturally the media wants to keep the public in fear, so try to avoid being to quick to assume this is WW3.

i hope you can lip-read