Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 191 times)

dexter

Alex Jones
« on: July 15, 2006, 11:37:28 AM »
Anybody listens to him?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 12:54:43 PM »

Yes I do, as you will notice if you look at previous posts of mine i posted the link to his latest documentary which is a must see. He isnt the only person who is not afraid to break the compliance mould though www.whatreallyhappened.com is another very good site. Grek zymanski is a good journalist also as is Greg Palast. Not an exhaustive list I grant you but definitely worth looking into.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 01:01:27 PM »
yeah i listen to him. of course i take it all with a grain of salt, if u feed too much into it you'll turn out like virtuoso :-\ but yes he does come out with some entertaining theories and a lot of his research has unearthed unsavory things about our government infrastructure

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 01:07:33 PM »

Lol your head in the clouds attitude really does crack me up what you dont understand you dismiss, great way of dealing with things!

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 01:09:53 PM »
u :rant: ?

dexter

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 11:20:26 AM »

Yes I do, as you will notice if you look at previous posts of mine i posted the link to his latest documentary which is a must see. He isnt the only person who is not afraid to break the compliance mould though www.whatreallyhappened.com is another very good site. Grek zymanski is a good journalist also as is Greg Palast. Not an exhaustive list I grant you but definitely worth looking into.

Good Stuff.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »
gyeup u seen the documentery?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.