Author Topic: LMAO Roccy and SCCIT PIC GALLERY!?!?! HAHAHHA  (Read 1202 times)

Mr_Funk_Docc

• Lil Geezy
  • HEll TO THA KING!!!
Re: LMAO Roccy and SCCIT PIC GALLERY!?!?! HAHAHHA
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2002, 09:21:22 PM »
tTEXTwell this is my last posta nd i am tellin ya'll that it wasnt me that made those post of roccy sccit and r.e.l. with those pics aiite well i have and i idea of who this eddyfunkdocc14 is :its sccit cuz wats his name sccit had tooked sum opics with roccy at his house one day(i aint making this shit up) and they were goign to show it to me but they didnt want to i dont knwo why but i c why they didnt want to show me buts its cool and dont worry ya'll, I am leavin from here so u dont have to worry no more aiite peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO Roccy and SCCIT PIC GALLERY!?!?! HAHAHHA
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2002, 09:28:06 PM »
tTEXTwell this is my last posta nd i am tellin ya'll that it wasnt me that made those post of roccy sccit and r.e.l. with those pics aiite well i have and i idea of who this eddyfunkdocc14 is :its sccit cuz wats his name sccit had tooked sum opics with roccy at his house one day(i aint making this shit up) and they were goign to show it to me but they didnt want to i dont knwo why but i c why they didnt want to show me buts its cool and dont worry ya'll, I am leavin from here so u dont have to worry no more aiite peace.

wtf are u trying too say?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »