Author Topic: Tim Duncan > Kobe Bryant  (Read 722 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Tim Duncan > Kobe Bryant
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2006, 03:51:53 PM »
you guys are weak....why dont you at least try backing up your statement that JO is better....thats right, you cant....because Bosh' stats from last season are already proven better than JO, plus Bosh aint a injury prone player....On top of that, where is JO on the team USA basketball roster?  They picked guys like Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Melo, BOSH and NO JO?  Hmmm ???

LMFAO!! You have managed to outdue yourself again you moron, JO DENIED the invitation!  Unlike Bosh, JO plays in the playoffs every year and that can take its toll on a player plus he already participated twice for the USA team before, now he just wants to focus on the Pacers. LMFAO at you thinking they overlooked Jo for the USA team he denied the oppurtunity you idiot.

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2006, 04:00:37 PM »
You still cant prove JO is better....You could try to pull up his stats but all that would do is prove Bosh is better....So you keep saying the same thing over again, "he is more polished" dude what the fuck do you mean?  Are you saying he is a better player becuase he is older than Bosh or something?  at least try to make some sense to me and give me some reason that matters why u think he is better.

BTW, if you watched the Pacer vs. Raptor games this season, you woulda seen how Bosh owned JO on the court....It actually took me by suprise!

Like I said before, Chris is the ONLY player in the NBA to average more than 22ppg, and shoot .500% fgp and .800% ftp......you sure cant say the same about your boy JO....now those are just hard facts you cant deny

Bosh is more polished than JO

I rest my case
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 04:02:25 PM by PLANT »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
You still cant prove JO is better....You could try to pull up his stats but all that would do is prove Bosh is better....So you keep saying the same thing over again, "he is more polished" dude what the fuck do you mean?  Are you saying he is a better player becuase he is older than Bosh or something?  at least try to make some sense to me and give me some reason that matters why u think he is better.

BTW, if you watched the Pacer vs. Raptor games this season, you woulda seen how Bosh owned JO on the court....It actually took me by suprise!

Like I said before, Chris is the ONLY player in the NBA to average more than 22ppg, and shoot .500% fgp and .800% ftp......you sure cant say the same about your boy JO....now those are just hard facts you cant deny

Bosh is more polished than JO

I rest my case

Ok like I have said a million times before JO is a MUCH better defender than Bosh. Thats the first thing, second of all he has a better midrange jumpshot and a better fadeaway, third of all he rebounds the same as bosh if not better, 4th of all he has a much better catologue of moves in the paint than Bosh, JO can score facing the basket and back to the basket with alot more consistency than Bosh,     JO > Bosh

PLANT

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
thats the most ignorant response Ive ever heard........why dont you watch Chris play ball at least then before you comment.....this argument is done...you guys are shook becuase Bosh came up to be one of the premier forwards in the league amidst the LeBron/Melo/Wade hype.....Bosh has a way better jumper, midrange and offensive moves.....JO might have the edge in the paint but Bosh is definatly more agile and versatile.....

you need to watch more games son before you comment....

you cant say that JO is all around a better player becuase Bosh had the 10th highest player efficiency rating in the league.....Bosh is 24.67 while JO was 21.45.

And dont gimme that bs about JO being a better defender, it aint like dude is the defensive player of the year man....and JO only played a half season the last 2 years...

IF YOU' SCARED.......GO TO CHURCH!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2006, 04:18:31 PM »
thats the most ignorant response Ive ever heard........why dont you watch Chris play ball at least then before you comment.....this argument is done...you guys are shook becuase Bosh came up to be one of the premier forwards in the league amidst the LeBron/Melo/Wade hype.....Bosh has a way better jumper, midrange and offensive moves.....JO might have the edge in the paint but Bosh is definatly more agile and versatile.....

you cant say that JO is all around a better player becuase Bosh had the 10th highest player efficiency rating in the league.....Bosh is 24.67 while JO was 21.45.

And dont gimme that bs about JO being a better defender, it aint like dude is the defensive player of the year man....and JO only played a half season the last 2 years...

I have league pass so I have watched Bosh on MANY occasions and JO is better.  And sorry but JO plays defense like Ben Wallace not quite as good but close

PLANT

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2006, 04:27:27 PM »
LoL, okay  ::) whatever u say man

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2006, 11:38:03 PM »

You keep thrown this number out there  21.45.. Its not all about numbers man. J.O. Makes people around him better and he always has his teams competing what has Bosh done? I know he is young but cmon you cant base your argument off 1 fuckin number or the fact that he avg's 2 pts more  or .2 rebs more. I guess Peyton Manning is DEFINTLY A better QB then Brady right? because he puts up better numbers every year. And I guess Elton Brand is better then Tim Duncan too because he had better numbers....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2006, 09:41:47 AM »

You keep thrown this number out there  21.45.. Its not all about numbers man. J.O. Makes people around him better and he always has his teams competing what has Bosh done? I know he is young but cmon you cant base your argument off 1 fuckin number or the fact that he avg's 2 pts more  or .2 rebs more. I guess Peyton Manning is DEFINTLY A better QB then Brady right? because he puts up better numbers every year. And I guess Elton Brand is better then Tim Duncan too because he had better numbers....

Elton Brand WAS better than Duncan this year...

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2006, 04:27:44 PM »
how does JO make everyone around him better?  Dude barely even played a whole season in the last 2 years.........The Pacers are lucky they had guys like Peja, Foster and the rookie Granger player well, or they woulda been in the tank.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2006, 04:30:42 PM »
how does JO make everyone around him better?  Dude barely even played a whole season in the last 2 years.........The Pacers are lucky they had guys like Peja, Foster and the rookie Granger player well, or they woulda been in the tank.

What are you talking about?? I dont know what your problem is with Jermaine its not my fault hes better than Bosh.  Jermaine does make everyone around him better, while T-Mac and AI cant get thier teams to the playoffs with more talent Jermaine takes his team to the playoffs EVERY year without another all star on his team.

PLANT

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2006, 04:31:43 PM »

What are you talking about?? I dont know what your problem is with Jermaine its not my fault hes better than Bosh.  Jermaine does make everyone around him better, while T-Mac and AI cant get thier teams to the playoffs with more talent Jermaine takes his team to the playoffs EVERY year without another all star on his team.
man, how did JO get his team anywhere>?  Dude was hurt and basically just showed up once they got into the playoffs.....then they lost

btw,  dont have a problem with JO......just dont like it when overlpayed players like him are given more credit than a lesser known player like Bosh who has better numbers, works harder and has a better game IMO
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 04:33:33 PM by PLANT »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »

man, how did JO get his team anywhere>?  Dude was hurt and basically just showed up once they got into the playoffs.....then they lost

btw,  dont have a problem with JO......just dont like it when overlpayed players like him are given more credit than a lesser known player like Bosh who has better numbers, works harder and has a better game IMO

Bosh works harder?? LMAO! Where do you get this stuff from?  If you think the Pacers are contenders without JO then you are crazy.  So what Bosh scored a point in a half more than Jermaine, WHO CARES! Jermaine is TWICE the defender Bosh is and everyone knows it!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2006, 08:03:12 AM »
I think Duncan is overrated and not the best player in the league
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin