Author Topic: Kurupt Said: "I'll Always Be Down With My Homies"  (Read 1129 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Kurupt Said: "I'll Always Be Down With My Homi
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2002, 03:17:13 PM »
heres xzibits biography i found on som site

Xzibit was born in Detroit, where he lived until his mom passed away when he was 9 years old. At the age of 10, Xzibit was writing rhymes to entertain himself because he didn't have a radio as a child. His dad then remarried and moved the family to New Mexico. Xzibit eventually made his way through the southwest, staying in Arizona for awhile. During this time he started getting into trouble. At age 14 he was taken out of his home for two years. "I was just wilding," he says about those trouble filled days. Xzibit was released from the state on his own recognizance as an adult at 17. After that Xzibit decided he needed to move again. He hit the streets and made enough money to move out to California.

born in detroit....hmmm i think suge needs to check my post about the fbi's most dagerous places in the US
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2002, 03:19:58 PM »
efghijk, elemeno , p....

lol
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2002, 03:20:33 PM »
Naw man. X to tha Z is from Detriot.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2002, 05:20:57 PM »
Damn thats one thing that I don't like about death row. or tha row, they need to stop dissin and drop some tight shit, as for kurupt, if he keeps droppin tight shit, then its cool with me

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2002, 06:58:21 PM »
pac came  from east to west ----

suge had / has no problem with that

so why is he aiming at x ?

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2002, 07:51:09 PM »
yo fellas.........

brown pride....white pride(damn that sounded weird) black pride...up in the beeeeeeeeeeyoooooooooooootch.......

suge is drama......i dont even really give a fuck......if crooked i is tight........this is how me and my boyz are gonna do..one of us will buy it..then Burn the fuck out of it...and sell it to other people for $5 bucks each...... yeah this comin out of his pocket and crooked i, but ah well......i am tired of ignorant shit.......the rest of the hip hop community is trying to move forward..and suge is trying to make it take a giant leap backward...again........stupid muthafuckas like his azzzz and kurupts azzz laughin at someone who considered him a friend.....makes shit fucked up.......

damn...russel simmons got to where he is today..by doing what....talking shit about people?

Russel simmons... smart black man.....
suge..... damn...dumb aint even a word for his azzz...
burn every single cd i like from death row and sell it....
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2002, 08:08:51 PM »

becuase that's basically saying mexicans are weanies, and by all means if deathrow were to roll down east LA popping all that shit they pobably would found in a ditch somewhere rotting with a tequilla bottle shoved  in their ass
note with the worm still in it

Can you imagion that little worm stuck in.... alright I'm not finishing that. He better thank goodness it's already dead.... LOL

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2002, 11:13:32 PM »
Suge betta watch his ass!

"In Los Angeles the 18th Street gang is considered the largest gang in Los Angeles County. It is estimated that there are close to 20,000 members, most of them Mexican and Chicanos males. Some estimates are as low as 8,000, but this low estimate still makes them the largest gang in the county.
The 18th Street Gang is actually a collection of several smaller gangs, making them the most fragmented gang in the County. The individual factions can number from 50 to several hundred members each. Factions of the 18th Streets are dispersed throughout the county in San Fernando Valley, the San Gabriel Valley, the South Bay, South Los Angeles, and Downtown Los Angeles just to name a few. The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office has three gang injunctions against the 18th Street Gangs; two in the Rampart Division and one in the Southwest Division of the LAPD. The Rampart injunctions are currently under review.

Certain factions in South Los Angeles are fueding with Black gangs, such as the Black P Stones from the West Adams area and the Black P Stones from the Jungles of Los Angeles. They have also been fueding with the NeighborHood Rollin 20s Blood.

"The spread of 18th Street's violence is shown by 154 murders linked to the gang from 1985 to 1995. This only plots homicides within Los Angeles where the killers have been tied to the gang."

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2002, 06:44:06 PM »
California has experienced street gang problems for more than 70 years.  Professionals who work with Hispanic street gangs should take the time to examine street gang history.  Many current gang activities and rivalries can be traced back to the origins of specific gangs.  One gang which particularly warrants study is the 18th Street gang.  Because of its growth and recruitment patterns from the 1960s until present, the 18th Street gang is one of the largest, most well-known Hispanic street gangs in the nation.

18th Street has extended its reach well beyond the Los Angeles area, and expanded into many other states, Mexico, and Canada during the 1990s.  Law enforcement officers have encountered 18th Street members in central and northern California, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Georgia, and on Native American lands.  The membership of 18th Street in California alone is estimated by law enforcement officers at more than 30,000.  Intelligence information indicates that there may be as many as 30 different subsets/cliques of 18th Street in California.  This huge membership is the result of a massive 18th Street recruitment program in the early 1990s, which also resulted in the expansion of 18th Street to many western and Midwestern states.

HISTORY
The 18th Street gang was formed in the 1960s.  According to Sergeant Richard Valdemar, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, the 18th Street gang had its origins in racial prejudice.  During the 1960s, the Clanton Street gang, a well-established Hispanic street gang, was in its second generation.  Youth in the local neighborhood wanted to join the gang, but the membership of Clanton Street was limited to those youth who were American citizens from a pure Hispanic background.  Youth who were undocumented immigrants or of mixed ancestry were not allowed to join the gang.  Although turned away by Clanton Street, these juveniles still participated in criminal activities.  Like many young juvenile offenders, they were arrested and sent to juvenile detention facilities.  While in these facilities, their membership to Clanton Street was denied.  As a result, these youth from the Clanton Street neighborhood formed their own gang.  A young man, nicknamed "Glover," was in a detention facility, and started to recruit mixed-race youth to form a gang.  These youth were the original members of 18th Street.  According to Sergeant Valdemar, the young man who started the Clanton Street Throw-aways lived on 18th Street, just four blocks away from the Clanton Street gang.  The new gang adopted the name of his street.  This street was located an area now known as the Rampart section of Los Angeles.

The 18th Street gang was the first Hispanic gang to break the racial membership barrier.  This willingness to step across racial lines allowed rapid and unchecked growth in the gang's membership, which was largely composed of immigrants and multi-racial youths.  18th Street also recruited heavily from the populations of illegal immigrants entering the United States from Mexico and South/Central America.  Although primarily composed of Hispanics, some cliques of 18th Street have recruited African Americans, Asians, Caucasians, and Native Americans.  Some tagger crews who operated within 18th Street territory were also actively recruited, but only if the crews had a reputation for violence.  For example, West Side 18th Street "jumped in" 50 members of a tagger crew known as KWS, Kings With Style.  KWS members were known by law enforcement to be involved in robbery, assaults, drive-by shootings, and murder.

Uniquely, the 18th Street gang members, though primarily turf-oriented, also travel to other areas and states for membership recruitment and illegal activities.  This tendency to travel explains 18th Street's wide-scale presence in many different states.  However, while 18th Street members have dispersed the gang through relocation and targeted recruitment, the overall research on gangs still supports the idea that most gangs are indigenous to their areas of origination.  Very few gangs send members out of state to recruit new members and to establish new cliques or sets of their gang.  The 18th Street gang was the first Hispanic street gang to do this.  Law enforcement intelligence supports the assumption that some of these recruits have been sent out with a specific purpose.  At one time, intelligence indicated that "tagger crews" that were jumped in to 18th Street became "tax" collectors, enforcers, and narcotics distributors.

CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
Like most gangs, 18th Street is involved in many types of criminal activities, including auto theft, carjacking, drive-by shootings, drug sales, arms trafficking, extortion, rape, murder for hire, and murder.  National and international drug trafficking seems to be 18th Street's main criminal activity.  Intelligence indicates that 18th street has established ties with the Mexican and Columbian drug cartels, which has impacted the Southwest border states in particular.  Because of the large amount of drugs which 18th Street distributes and sells, the gang also has ties to the Mexican Mafia prison gang and many black street gangs.  The connection between 18th Street and drug activity appears strong.  Members 18th Street may also conceal their membership status, which may make prosecuting 18th Street drug cases more difficult. This gang also has been known to market "rock" cocaine, marijuana, tar heroin, and methamphetamine.  As the methamphetamine market continues to expand across the United States, it can be expected that 18th Street's street presence will similarly expand, leading to encounters with 18th Street in areas of the U.S. which have not previously seen this gang.

Tax collection is another area of criminal activity where 18th Street is well established.  Typically, in an area that is claimed as territory by 18th Street, gang members will collect a tax from any business:  legitimate or criminal.  The potential taxpayers include street vendors, shop owners, prostitutes, and drug dealers, as well as the businesses which exist in the neighborhood.  Members of 18th Street then threaten to kill any individual who refuses to pay the tax.  In 1994 alone, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office prosecuted 30 murders that were the result of hits made by 18th Street gang members for failure to pay taxes.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2002, 06:45:07 PM »
As law enforcement puts pressure on the drug and violent criminal activities, some 18th Street gang members have become involved in non-violent criminal enterprises such as creating fraudulent Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) identification cards, immigration papers, credit cards, bus passes, and even food stamps.  The gang was once active in the cellular telephone cloning market, but this activity is on the decline due to the introduction of digital cellular telephone service.

CHARACTERISTICS
Members of 18th Street frequently adorn their bodies with tattoos.  The most common tattoo is that of the number 18 (XVIII).  The tattoos can be located anywhere on the body, and some members will cover their entire body with 18th Street tattoos, including placing an 18 on their foreheads or above their eyebrows.  The number "666" can also be used to represent 18th Street.  The tattoos also might indicate the clique of 18th Street to which the individual belongs.

18th Street gang members wear many types of clothing.  The colors most often seen are brown or black pants and a white T-shirt.  Some 18th Street gang members also wear clothing from professional sports teams.  The presence of 18th Street in a new community is usually discovered when graffiti appears.  18th Street uses graffiti to mark their turf, in the same manner used by most traditional Hispanic street gangs.

TRENDS
Some cliques of 18th Street have access to their own arsenal of weapons.  Therefore, many law enforcement officers consider 18th Street gang members to be armed and dangerous during every encounter.  Some 18th Street gang members in Los Angeles have access to automatic weapons, including Tech 9s, Mac 10s, Mac 11s, and AK-47s.  It is common for 18th Street gang members to be armed with .25 and .380 caliber handguns, so caution should be used during field contacts.  The 18th Street gang, as a whole, has a reputation for being extremely violent and ruthless.  The possession and use of firearms only adds to this reputation.

Some cliques of 18th Street seem to be evolving to a higher level of sophistication and organization.  This is probably due to connections the gang has maintained with the Mexican and Columbian drug cartels. Law enforcement projections and intelligence indicate that 18th Street gang membership will continue to grow, especially outside of California as new drug markets are established.  The gang's propensity for violence is also expected to increase.

18th Street is often referred to as the "Children's Army" due to its recruitment of elementary and middle-school aged youth.  The gang specializes in early indoctrination to the rules of the gang with these young members, who are told that leaving the gang will result in their death or the deaths of their loved ones.  Thus, the gang's influence on its members is profound.  One mother, during interviews with criminal justice professionals working with her young son, stated: "A boss from 18th Street calls my son and tells him what to do."  Her son, a juvenile, had tattooed the number 18 on his forehead.  She further stated:  "Los Angeles gang members are not like [other] gang members.  [The Los Angeles gang members] are more ruthless, commit more murders, deal more drugs."  Her son told his probation officer:  "I cannot avoid associations with other 18th Street gang members because they call me all the time, and if I don't go with them, they will say I am a ranker.  There are rules you have to follow.  There is only one way out, and that's in a body bag."

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2002, 04:29:50 PM »
;)...whats crackin yall, new to the board....lemme see if i can help....see suge loves to stetch the truth....i dont think he was tryna diss the latinos...he  wanted to be more funny by saying he was from mexico... as apposed to saying he lived in NEW mexico...he doesnt think much before he speaks... and kurupt kind of giggled in the background cauz he figured his laughter would blend in with crooked i and eastwood... even though what sug said was stupid, it wasnt a diss towards mexicans, as a matter of fact he probably doesnt know the difference between new mexico and mexico
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2002, 04:58:21 PM »
hey supp éssé, welcome to the board dogg, by the way , whut does figga mean???  i was thinkin about faggot but i doubt so , just reply this mother.. aight ;)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2002, 05:33:33 PM »
hey supp éssé,  << u got "é"  2 ? Nice... Nice to know that i'm not the only one with the "accent aigu"