Author Topic: Why does Israel not have the right to exist?  (Read 274 times)

J Bananas

Why does Israel not have the right to exist?
« on: July 28, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »
Can some of you fine, responsible young muslims or politicos clear that up for me?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Why does Israel not have the right to exist?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 02:00:53 PM »
The ones who say it doesn't have the right to exist are Muslim terrorists and supporters of terrorists. In addition, there are Jew-hating fucktards who are also listed among the supporters, but deserve a special mention.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 05:43:23 PM »
Can some of you fine, responsible young muslims or politicos clear that up for me?

ignoring the ambigious nature of its creation and the displacement and illegal land grabs that have led to the establishment of the state of israel, lets assume that israel is here to stay and should be recognized

me personally, i am not oblivious to reality. israel is here to stay and we should recognize it.

you will notice that even hezbollah and hamas have at some point been willing to accept this

however israel NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL accept any form of peace that is less than an outright guarantee of israeli dominance in the region

to millions of arabs displaced, killed, who have no hope of compensation or return or any hope of havin injustices against them corrected, this scenerio is not acceptable.

u cant kill a family, rape its women, flatten its village and then expect the people to also smear jewish shit on their face

israel does not want peace, it is not in israels interests to have peace

they couldve had it years ago

israel stands to gain nothin from peace, they gain from war. they deal with a few errant kutyashas but they destroy their neighbours and further humilaite the people it has oppressed.

you smell me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 07:57:52 PM »
ya im kinda wondering why the us government supports them so much, cuz that was always the vibe i got about the situation

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 08:26:03 PM »
that's because jews control a big part of the us economy

they should change their behavior cuz they are only 20 millions, when people will have enough of their bullshit, you know what could happened ... again..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 08:29:43 PM by G'd up »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 05:43:37 AM »

As Malcolm X put it in the 50's, just a few years after the creation of Isreal and the disollution of Palestine...

"The White people got together in the UN and decided that in the middle of this land inhabited by dark-skinned Arabs, they were going and create the state of Isreal (created in 1948) and give a home to the Jews."

The Jews, to this day are still bulldozing Palestinian houses and penetrating deeper into Palestinian and Lebanese territory.  So the question is, when are they going to stop stealing land?  What should be their borders?  I don't insist that they shouldn't be aloud to exist, but they can't be aloud to continue on pressing deeper and deeper into other people's territory.

By the way, if you want to complain about something, complain about Palestine not having the right to exist.  Isreal does exist, it is the Palestinians who were stripped of their right to exist in 1948.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:49:50 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »
they gived gaza back, that shit surprised me, but yeah, you're right, they took a larger part then what was given to them by the UN

i found a interesting map :

coola

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 10:40:21 AM »
what i dont get, is why after WW2 they felt the need to give the jews a place to stay ? why couldnt they stay wherever they were before the war ?

edit: i worked it out.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 10:59:56 AM by Chief »

Muhammad Jamil

• Lil Geezy
  • PEACE, LOVE, TRANQUILLITY.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 10:47:25 AM »
People need to understand...

HAMAS wrote a letter of peace, and signed it ready for Israel to sign it, but you know what Israel did? They went to war against Lebanon whenever people want to start peace they just go out and make a nother excuse for violence.

And the reason they to war with Lebanon was the kidnapped soldiers correct?

Are you telling me that Israel doesnt have any muslim citizens in there prison? They have hundreds.

coola

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 10:51:03 AM »
i found this article to be an interesting read.... not sure how accurate it is right now with all the bullshit goin on, and the freedom to change shit around...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_Mandate

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 04:26:11 PM »
what i dont get, is why after WW2 they felt the need to give the jews a place to stay ? why couldnt they stay wherever they were before the war ?

edit: i worked it out.

they wanted to establish a permanent presence in the middle east
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 04:27:20 PM »
People need to understand...

HAMAS wrote a letter of peace, and signed it ready for Israel to sign it, but you know what Israel did? They went to war against Lebanon whenever people want to start peace they just go out and make a nother excuse for violence.

And the reason they to war with Lebanon was the kidnapped soldiers correct?

Are you telling me that Israel doesnt have any muslim citizens in there prison? They have hundreds.

hundreds? lol, thats just the women and children

to this day random fuckin lebanese and palestinians get plucked out of their homes and sent to prison indefinitely where they get tortured. and im supposed to give a fuck about 2 "abducted" israeli soldiers?

- Lewis Carroll