Author Topic: Lake and Cormega Represent with My Brother's Keeper  (Read 251 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lake and Cormega Represent with My Brother's Keeper
« on: July 21, 2006, 01:13:33 AM »
Cormega is a name synoymous with both independent music and the notorious neighborhood of Queensbridge, New York. Over the past several years, Cormega has released a number of acclaimed albums, and has paved his own path to success. For the first time in history, Cormega is teaming with his fellow QB emcee and longtime friend, Lake, for a full-length feature album entitled My Brother's Keeper. The project will be released on August 22, 2006 on Fast Life Music.

Read The Whole Story
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Lake and Cormega Represent with My Brother's Keeper
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 02:36:57 AM »
haha are u sure about the link man?
Because it re directs me on the french newspaper Lemonde.fr.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:50:54 AM »
haha are u sure about the link man?
Because it re directs me on the french newspaper Lemonde.fr.

LOL

I've always liked Cormega he's a dope MC very underrated IMO and Lake is great too ofcourse...  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

herpes

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 11:31:42 AM »
my brothers keeper was the name of the album dona was supposed to drop... the broad that was down with mega

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 08:41:55 AM »
i dont know about lake, but another album from cormega is good news. production is gonna be crazy.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

ABN

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
^Yea, Mega´s dope but Lakey is so-so.