Author Topic: 5 GUYS TO BLOW UP  (Read 1399 times)

oorbeek

• Lil Geezy
5 GUYS TO BLOW UP
« on: July 21, 2006, 01:51:56 PM »
If you had to put your money on 5 upcoming Westcoast rappers/MC's who are about to blow up in the mainstream in the next six months, which 5 would you put your money on?

WestCoasta

Re: 5 GUYS TO BLOW UP
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 01:53:30 PM »
they're all gonna blow up from mixing wrong chemicals in a meth lab

rik

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »
The ones I have in mind I don't think will be droppin an album in the next sixth months.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 03:41:25 PM »
Daz, Glasses M, Tech, Coolwadda, Ya Boy.

Out of those 5, I think Ya Boy and Daz are primed and ready to go.  They both have a good shot at doing something big right about now.  Dont know if you can call Daz "upcoming" but I'm thinking he's poised to blow. 

Glasses, Tech, Coolwadda all have nice underground buzz's.  If they position themselves right they could easily take off.

Oh, gotta throw Omar Cruz and Damani in there.  Dang.. thats 7.  LOL   ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 03:45:38 PM by Axle Iz Active »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

kingwell

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 04:07:50 PM »

Out of those 5, I think Ya Boy and Daz are primed and ready to go.  They both have a good shot at doing something big right about now.  Dont know if you can call Daz "upcoming" but I'm thinking he's poised to blow. 

Glasses, Tech, Coolwadda all have nice underground buzz's.  If they position themselves right they could easily take off.

I dunno about Coolwadda, maybe...

oorbeek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 04:41:55 PM »
they're all gonna blow up from mixing wrong chemicals in a meth lab
LOL  ;) Well, you know what I mean right?

oorbeek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 04:42:22 PM »
The ones I have in mind I don't think will be droppin an album in the next sixth months.
Well, who would that be?

rik

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 04:49:34 PM »
Well, who would that be?

Ya Boy, Bishop Lamont, Techniec, Omar Cruz, and Glasses Malone. Well I think Glasses is suppose to drop this year.

oorbeek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 04:50:36 PM »

Seems like Daz is with the right label to blow, same goes for Ya Boy with his The Game affiliation. Shame on me, but I actually didn't know Coolwadda.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 05:47:37 PM »
Can't really think of any up and coming WC emcees releasing albums in the next 6 months (except for G-Malone). If I were to pick 5 fresh emcee's on the rise from the West that I'd put my money on they would be:

Bishop Lamont
Glasses Malone
Ya Boy
Omar Cruz
Mykestro

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 06:32:23 PM »
people on the west dont blow up anymore, they sell 100,000 mixtapes then fall of the face of the planet

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 06:33:56 PM »
In the past 10 years 5 different rappers from the west haven't blown up, how the hell would you expect 5 in the next 6 months?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 06:42:35 PM »
In the past 10 years 5 different rappers from the west haven't blown up, how the hell would you expect 5 in the next 6 months?
That really is sad.

oorbeek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 06:45:28 PM »
was also expecting to see some bay area names here like Balance and Mistah F.A.B. I thought there was some buzz around them or was I mistaken?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
was also expecting to see some bay area names here like Balance and Mistah F.A.B. I thought there was some buzz around them or was I mistaken?
you were mistaken, gravely