Author Topic: American Sports Journalist picks Premier League team to follow, funny read.  (Read 127 times)

Jome

American Sports Journalist with no real Football knowledge picks a Premier League team to follow, funny shit.
And he also explains why Football (Yes, Soccer) >>> American Sports8)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060719

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
• Single Best Reason NOT to Pick Them: One reader writers, "If you want a team that will absolutely crush your spirit, you must support Tottenham Hotspur for the '06-'07 EPL season."

You know what? Screw it. Since I started writing for ESPN.com in 2001, the Pats won three Super Bowls, the Celts made the conference finals, the Sox won the World Series, and I even bought season tickets for the Clippers and watched them win a playoff series for the first time in 30 years. Maybe I can help the Spurs in the Karma Department. Besides, they're named after a Shakespeare character! How can you beat that?

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Bill Simmons is an idiot...Never take something you read on BSPN seriously.

jeromechickenbone

Simmons is hilarious.  I've been reading his columns for a couple of years.  I'm sure lots of folks in LA hate him because he mocks Kobe all the time, and he's a Clippers season ticket holder.  I'll read his columns regardless of his subject matter.  He's a great writer.