Author Topic: The Best Baseball player of all time?  (Read 497 times)

WestCoasta

Re: The Best Baseball player of all time?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 12:13:06 AM »
Griffey and Bonds are never gonna win a WS  ;D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 12:13:17 AM »
And here are some #'s to back it up(gotta love the search button :laugh:)

:nawty: Griffey was named the player of the decade for the 90's. His defense and offense in the 90's was better than Bonds. Griffey hit more than 40 HR 6 times in the 90's twice hitting 56. Bond's hit more than 40 HR 3 times in the 90's. Bonds has driven in more than 130 runs only once, never in the 90's. Griffey did it 4 times 3 of the times he drove in at least 140 runs. The only part Bonds was better than Griffey was at running the bases and drawing walks. Had Griffey not been plagued with injuries after he got traded to the Reds we'd be talking about Griffey as possibly the greatest player ever and he'd be chasing Aaron.

Yeah and Griffey never got walked 200 times in a season. Griffey Never led his team to a WORLD Series...oh yeah one more thing...Griffey has missed pasrt of the last 7 years. Oh yeah and Bonds is actually on the field every year for more then half the season! Griffey needs to go get some WET WIPES! HAHAHAHAAHAH!
Griffey never used steroids. All of these unreal Bonds stats all came during the whole steroid situation with Bonds. Bonds was also known one of sports biggest chokers cause he would do absolutly nothing when the playoffs came. He put up horrible numbers until 2002. Stop being such a dickrider

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

IF Barry Bonds used steroids its obvious he didnt take them until 00 or 01 when he got much stronger, so he still was CLEAN at least 90% of his career.  And LMAO at you saying all his numbers came with "Steroids" what about when he was a twig in Pittsburg in 1993 and he won his 3rd mvp hitting 46 home runs while Griff only has 1 mvp EVER!  Bonds > Griffey always.  All I have to say is 700hr/500 sb thats the most amazing thing ever, AMAZING COMBINATION OF SPEED AND POWER! Bonds > Griffey
I said all of Bonds UNREAL stats same during the whole steriod scandal. Griffey easily put up better #'s during the 90's. Bonds never hit over 50 HRs until he took steriods Griffey did that twice during the 90's. And once again Bonds was the best example of a choker until 2002. That was what, nearly 15 years of his career?

what UNREAL stats the only unreal stat was 73 hr's in 2001. And that was before the Roid Talk. he hit 49 in 2000 you idiot. Get your facts straight. So Griffey was better then Bonds cuz he hit 50 twice in the 90's? Well good for him so did Juan Gonzalez, Fuckin Brady Anderson hit 50 hr's in the 90's. You cant win this Griffey argument cuz the fact states he spent half of his career nursing pussy injuries and YOU KNOW IT!

ON POINT!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 12:13:43 AM »

:nawty: Griffey was named the player of the decade for the 90's. His defense and offense in the 90's was better than Bonds. Griffey hit more than 40 HR 6 times in the 90's twice hitting 56. Bond's hit more than 40 HR 3 times in the 90's. Bonds has driven in more than 130 runs only once, never in the 90's. Griffey did it 4 times 3 of the times he drove in at least 140 runs. The only part Bonds was better than Griffey was at running the bases and drawing walks. Had Griffey not been plagued with injuries after he got traded to the Reds we'd be talking about Griffey as possibly the greatest player ever and he'd be chasing Aaron.

Yeah and Griffey never got walked 200 times in a season. Griffey Never led his team to a WORLD Series...oh yeah one more thing...Griffey has missed pasrt of the last 7 years. Oh yeah and Bonds is actually on the field every year for more then half the season! Griffey needs to go get some WET WIPES! HAHAHAHAAHAH!
Griffey never used steroids. All of these unreal Bonds stats all came during the whole steroid situation with Bonds. Bonds was also known one of sports biggest chokers cause he would do absolutly nothing when the playoffs came. He put up horrible numbers until 2002. Stop being such a dickrider

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

IF Barry Bonds used steroids its obvious he didnt take them until 00 or 01 when he got much stronger, so he still was CLEAN at least 90% of his career.  And LMAO at you saying all his numbers came with "Steroids" what about when he was a twig in Pittsburg in 1993 and he won his 3rd mvp hitting 46 home runs while Griff only has 1 mvp EVER!  Bonds > Griffey always.  All I have to say is 700hr/500 sb thats the most amazing thing ever, AMAZING COMBINATION OF SPEED AND POWER! Bonds > Griffey
I said all of Bonds UNREAL stats same during the whole steriod scandal. Griffey easily put up better #'s during the 90's. Bonds never hit over 50 HRs until he took steriods Griffey did that twice during the 90's. And once again Bonds was the best example of a choker until 2002. That was what, nearly 15 years of his career?

What the Fuck has Griffey ever done in the playoffs? Bonds only had Kent, Griffey had Jay Buhner, Edgar Martinez, Alex Rodriguez, Adam Dunn etc. Give me a break Griffey never made players around him better than Bonds did.  Bonds was better in the 90's to. Hehit in a much harder park to hit homers in while the kingdome with Griffey was a sandbox, Bonds was twice the base stealer than Griffey, over Bonds always was and always will be BETTER!

exaclty the best players in every sport make the players around them better. Bonds got walked so many times in the Playoffs in 2002. Nobody has ever had the impact on a game like Barry roids or not.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 12:14:18 AM »
stop quoting each other, lol

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 12:15:07 AM »
^^ Not our faults that we are both stating the truth

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 12:16:46 AM »
stop quoting each other, lol
Just trying to make my points. people dick ryde Griffey way to much.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 12:17:34 AM »
dick ride?  I already said I'm not even a Griffey fan

to me you guys are dick riding Bonds too much

HES A FUCKIN CHEATER HAHAHAHA

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 12:18:20 AM »
and like I said, all that really matters is neither of them are champions and never will be

BAM!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 12:20:08 AM »

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

Exactly and he won 3 mvp's before all the steroid talk. And still had 600 hr's and 400 sb's. Youre the Griffey Dickryder. Oh yeah i bet the  steroids made Bonds patient at the plate and gave him ultra quick batspeed. Thats the only argument against Bonds is Steroids. When in Fact it was HGH and i have never seen a positive test have you? So drop it and who knows how many players have taken steroids. bottom line Griffey cant stay on the field MAYBE If he could have he would have been better then Barry but thats a MAYBE! But he has always hurt his vagina and could never stay healthy. And about Bonds choking in the playoffs before 2002 at least he got there more then once. look at the talent Seattle had and JR still couldnt get it done! Thats CHOKING!
When Griffey made it to the playoffs unlike Bonds he played exceptionally well. LOL at you not seeing a positive test he admitted to taking it "not knowing" THG(which IS a steroid) was a steroid. And I find it funny how I'm supposedly "dickriding" Griffey when you're the one who is getting hurt and talking shit about Griffey. It gives me the feeling that you might actually be a Bonds stan.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 12:20:46 AM »
and like I said, all that really matters is neither of them are champions and never will be

BAM!

Good One. Yeah its Bonds Fault they took the bat out his hands in 2002 Series. You Cant dog a player when the other team wont even pitch him. It aint like Baskertball where if MJ or Wade or Bron want the ball at the end of the game there gonna get it. barry has no control in that situation when a team keeps walking him...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2006, 12:21:33 AM »
too bad man, it is what it is

Bonds = ZERO championships

plus that's when he was roided up, so whatever stats he woulda put up are cheating numbers anyways

it's a lose-lose for Bonds, dude is a douchebag, and everyone in the world but the Bay Area knows it

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2006, 12:25:53 AM »
Name a couple of players that Bonds "allegedly" made better? And please don't say Jeff Kent because he has already shown he doesn't need Bonds to put up big #'s.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2006, 12:26:16 AM »

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

Exactly and he won 3 mvp's before all the steroid talk. And still had 600 hr's and 400 sb's. Youre the Griffey Dickryder. Oh yeah i bet the  steroids made Bonds patient at the plate and gave him ultra quick batspeed. Thats the only argument against Bonds is Steroids. When in Fact it was HGH and i have never seen a positive test have you? So drop it and who knows how many players have taken steroids. bottom line Griffey cant stay on the field MAYBE If he could have he would have been better then Barry but thats a MAYBE! But he has always hurt his vagina and could never stay healthy. And about Bonds choking in the playoffs before 2002 at least he got there more then once. look at the talent Seattle had and JR still couldnt get it done! Thats CHOKING!
When Griffey made it to the playoffs unlike Bonds he played exceptionally well. LOL at you not seeing a positive test he admitted to taking it "not knowing" THG(which IS a steroid) was a steroid. And I find it funny how I'm supposedly "dickriding" Griffey when you're the one who is getting hurt and talking shit about Griffey. It gives me the feeling that you might actually be a Bonds stan.

Alright Dogg....A stan huh?  ::) Nonetheless Bonds still Greater then Griffey

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2006, 12:27:48 AM »
let me say it ONE MORE TIME

BARRY BONDS USED STEROIDS!  THEN HE LIED ABOUT IT!

THEN HE CRIED ABOUT IT!  NOW HE HIDES FROM IT!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2006, 12:27:50 AM »
Name a couple of players that Bonds "allegedly" made better? And please don't say Jeff Kent because he has already shown he doesn't need Bonds to put up big #'s.

you got to be kidding me man, Just all the times he got walked set up Rbi situations for every one around him. How about Rich Aurillia 39 hrs in 2001 batting in Front of Bonds....nuff said....Whats Rich Aurillia done since????

The Best of 3 Worlds