Author Topic: The Effects of Meth  (Read 782 times)

J Bananas

The Effects of Meth
« on: July 23, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »

the "before and after shots" for people who do meth.

Perry

Patrick

Theresa

Bryan aka Infinite

Jennifer

Glenn

Larry Parker

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: The Effects of Meth
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 03:02:06 PM »
are u sure its meth? these people all look bruised up and shit. THey ain't too hot to start with, either
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 06:00:17 PM »
are u sure its meth? these people all look bruised up and shit. THey ain't too hot to start with, either

prob bc they have been scratching at their faces.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 06:19:41 PM »

That's an improvement since he dropped the Hulk Hogan handlebar mustache, brother.

This nigga can be the Green Goblin for Halloween. Definite plus.

But yeah, the rest got fucked up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »
jesus  :o

why anyone would fuck with meth is a mystery

I knew a chick who did but luckily she was on it for like a month and her mom shipped her away

3 years later she's sober and luckily nothin ever got to her looks

but then I knew another one, the one I wrote about who got pregnant, finest bitch I ever seen and she lost all her curves

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 10:56:11 PM »
Meth is as evil as it comes. I used to have the opportunity to make a killing selling it to folks around my way, but I knew it would kill me on the inside watchin these muthafucaz change into a whole new person.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

coola

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 03:06:51 AM »
not everyone that takes meth becomes addicted, or takes it every day for that matter... these people are not mentally stable, thats why they turn to addiction... alcoholics are the same... not everyone would become an alcoholic....

there are probably a bunch of people you know that take meth, and you dont even have a clue about it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 03:12:42 AM »
I used to do it, I quit cuz I cant stand the smell of meth its fuckin repulsive. the smell of melting crystal is sick, I prefer snorting, hits u FAST, but then like a few minutes later u start to taste and the taste is the nastiest shit u will EVER taste in ur life.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 08:26:45 AM »
not everyone that takes meth becomes addicted, or takes it every day for that matter... these people are not mentally stable, thats why they turn to addiction... alcoholics are the same... not everyone would become an alcoholic....

there are probably a bunch of people you know that take meth, and you dont even have a clue about it.

and at the end of the day meth is still one of the worst drugs on the planet. and you cant compare meth to alcohol. not even in the same league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 11:28:51 AM »
I used to do it, I quit cuz I cant stand the smell of meth its fuckin repulsive. the smell of melting crystal is sick, I prefer snorting, hits u FAST, but then like a few minutes later u start to taste and the taste is the nastiest shit u will EVER taste in ur life.

You quit cuz of the smell? :-X...Lemme tell you something though, the taste of meth >>>>> the taste of shrooms.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »

You quit cuz of the smell? :-X...Lemme tell you something though, the taste of meth >>>>> the taste of shrooms.

that's what people were tellin me, but then i tried shrooms for the first time a couple months ago, and they didn't have a strong taste, they were dry
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 01:16:45 PM »

that's what people were tellin me, but then i tried shrooms for the first time a couple months ago, and they didn't have a strong taste, they were dry

They must have sucked...

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 02:57:33 PM »
the bad taste of shroomz is too exaggerated

they taste like shit yeah, but I hate when dudes act like pussies and have to mix it in food or somethin

man up and eat the god damn shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 03:04:48 PM »
the bad taste of shroomz is too exaggerated

they taste like shit yeah, but I hate when dudes act like pussies and have to mix it in food or somethin

man up and eat the god damn shit

I've only eaten 'em straight and once someone hooked 'em up in some small chocolate cakes. It just taste like sticky garbage, man...But when I ate it in the chocolate cake, it wasn't as bad...But yea, I'd never personally mix it myself...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 03:19:05 PM »
if you're gonna fuck with meth on a regular basis, it's pretty clear you don't give a fuck about anything