Author Topic: Who will win the Pacific division next year?  (Read 180 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Who will win the Pacific division next year?
« on: July 24, 2006, 12:34:42 AM »
This is one of the 2 best divisions in the league along with the central.. Every team in the central (Pistons, Pacers,Bucks,Bulls,Cavs) made the playoffs last year but newayz who do u think will win the pacific.  Its tough cause the Lakers will be better, The Clippers will be better, who knows how far the Kings can go with Artest the whole year, and the Suns with Amare, Nash, and Marion.  Overall I think the Clipps will be 3rd in the division and the Lakers will be 4th  I guess Im picking the suns but only barely over the Kings, I think Sac can win 55 games next year.  Comparing the lineups,

Nash > Bibby
Wells = Bell
Artest = Marion
Diaw = Shareef
Amare > Miller

Its very close so I guess Im going with the Suns but the Kings will be contenders also

"THE" MoSav

Re: Who will win the Pacific division next year?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
This is one of the 2 best divisions in the league along with the central.. Every team in the central (Pistons, Pacers,Bucks,Bulls,Cavs) made the playoffs last year but newayz who do u think will win the pacific.  Its tough cause the Lakers will be better, The Clippers will be better, who knows how far the Kings can go with Artest the whole year, and the Suns with Amare, Nash, and Marion.  Overall I think the Clipps will be 3rd in the division and the Lakers will be 4th  I guess Im picking the suns but only barely over the Kings, I think Sac can win 55 games next year.  Comparing the lineups,

Nash > Bibby
Wells = Bell
Artest = Marion
Diaw = Shareef
Amare > Miller

Its very close so I guess Im going with the Suns but the Kings will be contenders also

Wells is better then bell and Artest is better then Marion... Artest can take over a game, Marion cant take over a game. he is a great support to Nash tho. And who knows how Good Amare will be with the knee injury. 

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 12:40:33 AM »

Nash > Bibby
Wells = Bell
Artest = Marion
Diaw = Shareef
Amare > Miller

Wells is better then bell and Artest is better then Marion... Artest can take over a game, Marion cant take over a game. he is a great support to Nash tho. And who knows how Good Amare will be with the knee injury. 

You have a point, I think both teams will be great, my biggest concern is with Amare, will he be a slowed down player who averages 18ppg and 8 rpg or will he be the same beast who averages 23ppg and 10 rpg, we will have to see, I cant wait!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 01:45:22 AM »

Nash > Bibby
Wells = Bell
Artest = Marion
Diaw = Shareef
Amare > Miller

You have a point, I think both teams will be great, my biggest concern is with Amare, will he be a slowed down player who averages 18ppg and 8 rpg or will he be the same beast who averages 23ppg and 10 rpg, we will have to see, I cant wait!!

If its the first the Kings will win the division. But the Kings have a history of alot of injuries themselves, so yes it should be a great division not to mention the Clipps and Lakers and you never know what the Warriors can bring to the table,lots of talent....

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 02:18:29 AM »
the suns are gonna be hard to beat next year cuz amare is back. but i still think the lakers are goin all the way. lakers vs. celtics in the finals  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 12:00:44 PM »
Suns are gunna be worse next year, Amare is gunna switch up their style and slow them down a whole lot...They'll still be a playoff team, just a much lower seed.

1.Lakers
2.Clippers
3.Kings
4.Suns
5.Golden State

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 12:02:51 PM »
1. Lakers
2. Clippers
3. Suns
4. Kings
5. Warriors

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 12:21:35 PM »
1.Kings
2.Clippers
3.Lakers
4.Suns
5.Warriors

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
the fucking suns dude

suckaa free

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »
Warriors baby.  only if that nigga baron is healthy.  oh yea, KG would be a nice trade.  its going to happen.  but never jinks.   :-X

rik

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:16:52 PM »
LAKERS!!!!!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 10:21:12 PM »
Clippers, no doubt about it

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 01:00:44 AM »
Lakers  8)