Author Topic: LOL @ that ratty ass Mike Jones  (Read 558 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: LOL @ that ratty ass Mike Jones
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2006, 02:27:40 AM »
I want mike j and paul wall on the next space shuttle without enough fuel to get back. I'd rather listen to Ill and Al scratch.

I said:

I want mike j and paul wall on the next space shuttle without enough fuel to get back. I'd rather listen to Ill and Al scratch.

LMAO!!!

Mike Jones reminds me of a real life Foghorn Leghorn
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1 for u sir.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 02:50:14 AM »
Mike Jones is dope 8)
lol hes got a different personality on da mic

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 03:08:33 PM »
Mike Jones is dope 8)
lol hes got a different personality on da mic
shut up mike

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 03:13:35 PM »
alot of rappers have done this I said thing, he didnt start this

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 11:57:53 PM »
I wonder if another rapper since Mike Jones has gave out his cell number in a song

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2006, 02:50:15 AM »
I wonder if another rapper since Mike Jones has gave out his cell number in a song

Yeah H-Wood From Sacramento gave out his number. H-Wood dope as fuck  8). he is a great producer with real good flow and a good songwriter he has done songs with Daz, C-Bo,The Outlawz, and that Bigg Nigga the Savage BLEGIT! H-Wood is  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2006, 04:05:32 PM »

Yeah H-Wood From Sacramento gave out his number. H-Wood dope as fuck  8). he is a great producer with real good flow and a good songwriter he has done songs with Daz, C-Bo,The Outlawz, and that Bigg Nigga the Savage BLEGIT! H-Wood is  8)

I wouldnt call HWOOD a great producer lol but hes alright.  He is a good rapper and his album bangedn though

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2006, 02:33:23 AM »

I wouldnt call HWOOD a great producer lol but hes alright.  He is a good rapper and his album bangedn though

Id Call him a VERY GOOD producer for the  kind of budget he working with out in North Highlands...who besides HOLLOW TIP has ever made any noise whatsoever out of North Highlands? NOBODY! Well actually that little dime piece i treated like a napkin was making plenty of noise... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2006, 02:35:59 AM »
but doesnt all crunk music suck ???

Jome

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »
If you don't understand that Mike Jones' entire m.o. in this rap game is his repeating bars more than once, then you should not be listening to Hip Hop anymore. That's his marketing scheme. Just like 50 had his singing. Pac had his beefing. They're all gimmick's if you will. It's their calling card, their on record signature so you know who they are.

Like that in any way makes him better, or changes the fact that he's wack as fuck.. LOL

Also funny to see that the only objection to Mike Jones being complete garbage, is the argument "But he gives out his phone number".  :D