Author Topic: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?  (Read 1336 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »
He is too busy fucking Beyonce and whats the point of replying to someone whose lyrics are on the level of a 3 year old

Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.  And Cam can hold is own against Jigga, thats why I think its a disgrace that Jay-Z pussed out.
So Beyonce wants to be with Cam but she stays with Jayz? you dont make sense

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »
i'm not gonna debate the fact that people are checkin for cam more...I have NO CLUE why...personally I think cam is a fag and jay is too good to respond back....but the dipset dickrider above me is right...cam is what everyone is talking about...plain and simple...

still...i don't think jay should respond

Propz at least you can admit it  ;D

hey i can admit pretty much anything...

i'm white
i don't really like hip hop anymore...haven't for a few years
you have a bad taste in music
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

either way...cam still is a fag

Ok doggie whatever you say ::)  So because I like Dipset I have bad taste in music? Ok R Kello LMAO you dont know what the fuck I listen to LUKEY.  I bet some of your favorite rappers are mine to you moron.  Not my fault you aint down with the movement, Go Get Yo Wet Wipes Bitch! DIPSET!

lol @ you talking about my favorite rappers...the same motherfucker who just the other day said his favs were cam, joe budden, and cassidy...you can't touch the shit i listen to. now sit your baby nuts down and suck on your thumb some more

Your a moron.  Cassidy and Buddens would murder almost any rappers in the game and anyone who knows good music knows it.  Listen to "Explain My Life" from Joe Buddens and then tell me he sucks.  Then listen to "Problem vs the Hustla" by Cassidy and tell me he cant spit.  Your a fool

excuse me for a moment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah good one...lets put cassidy up against immortal technique, rakim, nas, mos def, wyclef, talib kweli, common, etc...

shit...lets put cassidy up against michael j fox....i bet you mjf would win

as for joe budden...that bitch put out an album 4 years ago...it was only a half decent album...and the motherfucker has just done some gay ass mixtape shit since then. until he puts out oh about...3 more albums that have no filler tracks on them...stop talking

Whatever its all opinions, I like Nas and Immortal Technique alot to. Sorry not Common though I cant feel that dude

wow...yeah...you just proved my point. thanks dogg

::)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 11:38:31 PM »
He is too busy fucking Beyonce and whats the point of replying to someone whose lyrics are on the level of a 3 year old

Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.  And Cam can hold is own against Jigga, thats why I think its a disgrace that Jay-Z pussed out.

LOL real spill. You think if Beyonce wanted Cam she couldnt have him?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 11:40:22 PM »

LOL real spill. You think if Beyonce wanted Cam she couldnt have him?

nah Cam would shoot her down quick, as hot as she is she aint as hot as the lady's Cams got

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »
Y'all can say what you want, but nobody can deny that what Jay is doing, ignoring someone who puts a record out against him, is not hip-hop whatsoever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 11:47:38 PM »
yall dipset dickriders just made me realize the real reason Jay Z hasnt responded. Cause dumb fucks is too dumb to even know when they lost. Now I'm followin Jay's lead. 100 :sleep:

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 11:49:45 PM »
yall dipset dickriders just made me realize the real reason Jay Z hasnt responded. Cause dumb fucks is too dumb to even know when they lost. Now I'm followin Jay's lead. 100 :sleep:

damn that was stupid

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 11:50:13 PM »
lol @ camel

he is a ugly ass motherfucker

fuck a camel, he looks like Joe Camel

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 11:58:17 PM »

I'm not talking about Jigga or Killa right now. I'm talking about general principles here:

If I called you out, clowned you, and hinted that me and your girl did some thangs that you don't know about, you mean to tell me you would ignore it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2006, 12:02:02 AM »
I dont mind Jay-Z at all but he says and claims he is the greatest rapper alive, but then a fellow heavyweight like Cam'Ron puts him on wax and Jay-Z is quiet as a mouse.  I understand if some nobody dead beat like Trick Trick or Tru Life disses him than its fine if he doesnt respond but you would think he would defend himself against another top notch mc like Cam, Jigga not responding is weaksauce imo

probably because jay-z is a top notch bitch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2006, 01:10:44 AM »
this is Cali and not a single person out here on the turf that I know have ANYTHING by him.
this is Cali, and I don't know a motherfucker who has ANYTHING by Jay-Z...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2006, 01:30:12 AM »
i got homies that do have jay-z shit (reasonable doubt especially) ...and i myself own 2 jay-z albums...and im n cali..

Jome

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2006, 02:41:42 AM »
Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.

:-X

This thread lost.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2006, 02:47:25 AM »
You ask half of the clowns on this board that question and they'll say "Jigga's too good to respond" or "Cam is a bitch"....you know, excuses. But Jay isn't too good to do behind-the-scene shit to try to keep Killa from shining. Not to add that not responding just ain't hip-hop.

You'd think "the greatest rapper alive" could kill Cam in just a couple of bars.....that's why I don't smoke Camels anymore.

So let's see what excuses these Dip haters got this time....
Right on FUCK CAMELS, its all bout dem NEWPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Jim Jones >>>>>> Camel-Z (link inside for proof)
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2006, 03:24:59 AM »
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sm8sei

"Jimmy Blanco coming to kill u old nigas at the end"

the camel was too shook to reply