Author Topic: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?  (Read 1349 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2006, 12:36:11 PM »
yall dipset dickriders just made me realize the real reason Jay Z hasnt responded. Cause dumb fucks is too dumb to even know when they lost. Now I'm followin Jay's lead. 100 :sleep:

I'm not talking about Jigga or Killa right now. I'm talking about general principles here:

If I called you out, clowned you, and hinted that me and your girl did some thangs that you don't know about, you mean to tell me you would ignore it?

If it was on some hood shit thats different, but on some goofy pink t shirt rap bullshit,yes I would ignore it, especially because it would be an obvious cry for attention, and thats all cam is doin, lookin for attention. If Jay acknowledges the shit, then thats like validating him. Plus, why would Jay Z want to give him validation plus hella free promo from all the little controversy it would stir up? If cam is really a major factor like yall say he is, he need to talk to Jay behind closed doors on some business and agree to pay Jay to battle him. Somethin to make it worth his time. Face facts, cam is peanuts to an elephant when it comes to Jay, on every possible level. All yall faggots be sayin is, "Oh yeah, well cam ron is way sexier than Jay Z." Miss me with that pretty boy shit, this is rap, not no male mrs america contest. You faggots make me sick.

It ain't about validation or none of that shit. Y'all think Jay is so great, he should put out a record and completely destroy Cam's cred. Fact is, he can't and he's too pussy to admit it. The fact that you back him and said that you wouldn't step to a nigga dissin you because of his clothing exposes the pussy in you too, doggy.

Game over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diabolical

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2006, 12:43:18 PM »
I don't think they actually like Dipset. How anyone who actually does can use a computer is beyond me.*

*That means they're dumb.

rik

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2006, 12:44:18 PM »
yall dipset dickriders just made me realize the real reason Jay Z hasnt responded. Cause dumb fucks is too dumb to even know when they lost. Now I'm followin Jay's lead. 100 :sleep:

I'm not talking about Jigga or Killa right now. I'm talking about general principles here:

If I called you out, clowned you, and hinted that me and your girl did some thangs that you don't know about, you mean to tell me you would ignore it?

If it was on some hood shit thats different, but on some goofy pink t shirt rap bullshit,yes I would ignore it, especially because it would be an obvious cry for attention, and thats all cam is doin, lookin for attention. If Jay acknowledges the shit, then thats like validating him. Plus, why would Jay Z want to give him validation plus hella free promo from all the little controversy it would stir up? If cam is really a major factor like yall say he is, he need to talk to Jay behind closed doors on some business and agree to pay Jay to battle him. Somethin to make it worth his time. Face facts, cam is peanuts to an elephant when it comes to Jay, on every possible level. All yall faggots be sayin is, "Oh yeah, well cam ron is way sexier than Jay Z." Miss me with that pretty boy shit, this is rap, not no male mrs america contest. You faggots make me sick.

It ain't about validation or none of that shit. Y'all think Jay is so great, he should put out a record and completely destroy Cam's cred. Fact is, he can't and he's too pussy to admit it. The fact that you back him and said that you wouldn't step to a nigga dissin you because of his clothing exposes the pussy in you too, doggy.

Game over.

Check and Mate.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2006, 02:24:30 PM »
Probably cuz Cam cant sell more than 400,000 these days.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »

Game over.

Haha, like I said before cuzzo, I aint even no Jay Z fan. This is just simple facts. Jay Z is still at the top of the food chain in the rap world, period point blank, nobody can deny that. Now look at it like this, cam ron has everything to gain by goin at Jay, what reason does Jay have to put his time energy and effort into responding to some pink t shirt teeny bop rapper? And you got life crossed and fucked up if you think its some pussy shit to not respond to somebody who dont even fuckin matter. This aint no hood shit, not even a little bit. cam wants attention, he wants to be where Jay is at, thats all this is about. And what the fuck is you talkin bout "not responding to somebody because of his clothing?" I said I wouldnt respond to some random faggot who wrote a dis song about me just to stir up some controversy. Cam dont want the battle, he wants the attention, so from Jay's standpoint, why give it to him? How dumb does Cam look runnin around bumpin his gums about somebody that aint even payin him no mind? He tryin too hard and doin too much. he need to just do what he do and quit tryna live off the next man's name.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »

Game over.

Haha, like I said before cuzzo, I aint even no Jay Z fan. This is just simple facts. Jay Z is still at the top of the food chain in the rap world, period point blank, nobody can deny that. Now look at it like this, cam ron has everything to gain by goin at Jay, what reason does Jay have to put his time energy and effort into responding to some pink t shirt teeny bop rapper? And you got life crossed and fucked up if you think its some pussy shit to not respond to somebody who dont even fuckin matter. This aint no hood shit, not even a little bit. cam wants attention, he wants to be where Jay is at, thats all this is about. And what the fuck is you talkin bout "not responding to somebody because of his clothing?" I said I wouldnt respond to some random faggot who wrote a dis song about me just to stir up some controversy. Cam dont want the battle, he wants the attention, so from Jay's standpoint, why give it to him? How dumb does Cam look runnin around bumpin his gums about somebody that aint even payin him no mind? He tryin too hard and doin too much. he need to just do what he do and quit tryna live off the next man's name.
nah dude, you got the food chain wrong.

1.Lil Wayne
2.Cam
3.Dipset/Hot Boys
60.v. Ice
61.hammer
62. jigga
63.pac

youngmessnucca

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
Snoop Dogg about Nas: "If it wasn't for Jay-Z, he'd be, hands down, the number one nigga in New York."

Snoop setting the record straight, Cam isn't even near the N.Y. top 5, or top 10 for that matter.  8)

Snoop is a moron.  Everyone knows Cam is tops in Ny.  Cam > Snoop

Spice, weve always had similar tastes in music, and thats why Im so suprised that you really feel Camron like that. C'mon, they pick good beats, but Cam can't rap. Nas as an example is lightyears ahead of Cam. Killa's mental ain't right, and just because he drops a few dope bars on an album, with 85% of what he's saying being garbage, makes him NOT the KONY. I don't even think of him as being in the top 20. BTW, I really enjoy Killa Season, but that's mainly because of the production.

Thats cool homie its your opinion.  I think Cam has it all lyrics, flow, delivery, voice.  I really think as a mc he is the total package and Im not just saying that

I respect that. But is Cam really better than Nas or Jay?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2006, 06:00:15 PM »

Game over.

1.Lil Wayne
2.Cam
3.Dipset/Hot Boys
60.v. Ice
61.hammer
62. jigga
63.pac

I know you aint gonna actually sit there and act like Cam is eatin better than Jay. I got my favorite rappers too. but just bein real. Jay is the boss of bosses when it comes to rap.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2006, 06:05:13 PM »

Game over.

1.Lil Wayne
2.Cam
3.Dipset/Hot Boys
60.v. Ice
61.hammer
62. jigga
63.pac

I know you aint gonna actually sit there and act like Cam is eatin better than Jay. I got my favorite rappers too. but just bein real. Jay is the boss of bosses when it comes to rap.
my list is all real. you just mad hammer and vanilla ice are better than the camel.

Don Breezio

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2006, 06:46:59 PM »
^^^ apparently they are better than 2pac and biggie too? you're a fuckin retard

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
^^^ apparently they are better than 2pac and biggie too? you're a fuckin retard
well it is the food chain and last time i checked big and pac wernt alive so they must be at the bottom of the chain, duh

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2006, 07:52:05 PM »

Game over.

1.Lil Wayne
2.Cam
3.Dipset/Hot Boys
60.v. Ice
61.hammer
62. jigga
63.pac

my list is all real. you just mad hammer and vanilla ice are better than the camel.

LOL, yall are seriously trippin. Ive said at least twice in this thread now that Im not a Jay Z fan. It doesnt take a fuckin genius to know that Jay is on top, like him or not. If Jay wasnt on top, then why would cam be tryin so hard to ride the tails of his coat? If Jay was beneath cam, what would cam have to gain by goin at Jay? Yall aint makin no sense. If cam was on top, then Jay would be the one gettin ignored like a non factor does.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2006, 07:58:40 PM »
I dont mind Jay-Z at all but he says and claims he is the greatest rapper alive, but then a fellow heavyweight like Cam'Ron puts him on wax and Jay-Z is quiet as a mouse.  I understand if some nobody dead beat like Trick Trick or Tru Life disses him than its fine if he doesnt respond but you would think he would defend himself against another top notch mc like Cam, Jigga not responding is weaksauce imo

First of all, Cam'ron is NO heavyweight. Second, there's really no need to respond. He would look like a hypocrite after just squasing his beef with Nas.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2006, 08:38:31 PM »
Jay Z is bitch made for not respondin when someone is disrespecting your woman.

End of story, regardless of how high Jay is in the food chain someone talkin shit about my woman, and kufi's would be getting smacked right left and center....

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2006, 08:47:06 PM »
Jay Z is bitch made for not respondin when someone is disrespecting your woman.

End of story, regardless of how high Jay is in the food chain someone talkin shit about my woman, and kufi's would be getting smacked right left and center....
That's the truth. And if anyone on here denies that, then they're bitches too.

I'm a break it down one more time: Jigga never liked Cam from day 1 because he saw him as a threat. Cam is callin him out on it now and what does the pussy do? Ignore it. You know why? It's because Jay has bitch mannerisms. Smile in the niggas face, then once Cam leaves the room, talk shit about him. The Camel must have a camel-toe because he's got female characteristics.

A real "boss" ain't gonna let someone pop off at the mouth about him and his girl and not do anything about it unless the dude comin at them is a threat. If Jigga can't handle Cam, he should at least send his peoples to take care of Cam.........oh wait, he tried that and that dude got his chain snatched by Sheist Bub.

But look, we can go back and forth all day with this. Fact of the matter is, Dipset is takin over NY, and Jigga is shook. You hear me, JIGGA IS SHOOK. Why else would he try to pull the plug on the Dips behind the scenes? This big-lipped-fresh-off-the-Amistad-lookin' muhfucka is losin' sleep over this shit. I mean LMAO, he's even coming outta retirement because he's scared Cam gonna take his spot.

But what's even more pathetic than that is the fact that y'all support this confused dromedary. I guess there's a little pussy in all of y'all too.

Dipset bitch!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE