Poll

Which one is better

Westside Story
34 (82.9%)
One Blood
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Westside Story or One Blood  (Read 424 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Westside Story or One Blood
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 02:02:26 PM »
i always thought west side story was wack

the beat was soooo bland...it did nothin for me

50s hook was crap too

one bloood > west side story
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 02:06:22 PM »
One Blood is sick!  Im not gonna take anything away from the new track by saying that Westside Story is better.....Theyre both dope, and different from each other.....But yea, One Blood is a real dope song

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »
i never listen to westside story, thought it was wack.

so, one blood by default.  although hopefully one blood isn't an indication of what doc's advocate is going to be like.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 03:25:15 PM »
I like Both
Perosnally I think "HIGHER" should have been the first single and was the best song on the first cd!

The Best of 3 Worlds

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 03:46:54 PM »
Westside Story! I like One Blood but westside story is better!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Matty

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 04:16:17 PM »
to me this a no brainer. what i find funny is the amount of people who are willing to favour one blood above some certified heat from dre and storch just cause they cant admit game dropped a clanger with this track.

anto

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 05:02:09 PM »
These 2 tracks are so different... I like One Blood. Crazy beat and flow. But Westside Story was better. But I think that Game denitely don't need 50. Just remember the version of Westside Story with Snoop on the hook  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 05:22:29 PM »
These 2 tracks are so different... I like One Blood. Crazy beat and flow. But Westside Story was better. But I think that Game denitely don't need 50. Just remember the version of Westside Story with Snoop on the hook  ;D

yeah that one was WAY BETTER!  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 05:25:23 PM »
Westside Story is so smooth and gangsta. But One Blood will probably grow on me. I'm going to go with Westside Story.

The Great Elephant

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 05:51:08 PM »
i thought westside story was a banger (great beat but bad piano, kind of unpolished) but game sounded real amateurish on it.  one blood has the 2nd or 3rd most name drops he's ever done but its a lot more relevant and has a purpose.  hopefully its the song where he gets all of that out of his system.  one blood also has a more cohesive sound to it, its just a shame he ruined the lyrics for radio play.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 05:51:57 PM »

I actually prefer the og version with 50 the best, I didnt think Snoop fit in well

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 05:54:54 PM »

I actually prefer the og version with 50 the best, I didnt think Snoop fit in well

matter of opinion....

The Best of 3 Worlds