Author Topic: Your Expectations Regarding Dr. Dre's Production  (Read 387 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
Re: Your Expectations Regarding Dr. Dre's Production
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »
just plain good music, doesnt neceserly need to be hard shit just good shit

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 03:38:16 PM »
I expect the production on Detox 2 b probably the best production I've ever heard as far as rap/hip-hop music is concerned. I think that is very likely seen as Dre is a perfectionist. And the album will never be released until Dre is 100% sure that it is the best work that he can actually produce.

I also think that he will change the beats according 2 which rapper is rappin, especially 4 those that he has previously worked with/knows.

As for production outside of Detox, I expect it 2 b dope and as often a step above most other beats that u will hear. I dont think it will b his strongest productions, he will use them himself. Plus when he makes beats for himself he knows what HE wants 2 rhyme over, whereas when he makes beats for others, he has 2 THINK what they want 2 rap over.

Also the beats that he will make 4 others will be beats that u wud never hear Dre rap over himself i.e...Busta & Missy - How We Do It Over Here, dope beat but u wud never hear Dre rap over a beat like this. It's not his style.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 05:33:14 PM »
As a long time fan of his production, I hope he gets his head out of his ass and start makin game changing beats. The stuff he has come up with now is NOTHING compare to what we all know he is capable of.