Author Topic: 10 Best Defensive Players In Nba  (Read 360 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 10 Best Defensive Players In Nba
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04:17 PM »
you really consider Kobe top 10? he has excellent defense, but does it count if he's not using it? kobe hasn't been the defender he used to be in the past 2 season (because he has to spend so much energy on scoring), but still...

:-X :-X :-X

Kobe had a great season defensively, he was first team all-defense (meaning TOP FIVE in the league) and was nominated for Defensive Playoer of the Year...I'm starting to doubt that you know that much about defense, especially since you once said Paul Pierce was better than Kobe defensively... :laugh:

why are you showing me that video? im the one who gave you the link in the first place. and you notice most of those clips are from 2000-2003

Umm, sorry, you didn't give me that link, I saw it on Lakersground.net a long time ago, plus, Kobe was top 10 in steals this year, not to mention arguably the best perimiter man defender in the league...Why do you think Wade and LeBron wanted help from KOBE on their defense this off-season? How do you even question Kobe on the list with the likes of Josh Smith, Jermaine O'Neal, Sam Dalembert, Dwight Howard, and Tayshaun Prince on it?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 03:44:35 PM »
you really consider Kobe top 10? he has excellent defense, but does it count if he's not using it? kobe hasn't been the defender he used to be in the past 2 season (because he has to spend so much energy on scoring), but still...

Kobe had a great season defensively, he was first team all-defense (meaning TOP FIVE in the league) and was nominated for Defensive Playoer of the Year...I'm starting to doubt that you know that much about defense, especially since you once said Paul Pierce was better than Kobe defensively... :laugh:

why are you showing me that video? im the one who gave you the link in the first place. and you notice most of those clips are from 2000-2003

Umm, sorry, you didn't give me that link, I saw it on Lakersground.net a long time ago, plus, Kobe was top 10 in steals this year, not to mention arguably the best perimiter man defender in the league...Why do you think Wade and LeBron wanted help from KOBE on their defense this off-season? How do you even question Kobe on the list with the likes of Josh Smith, Jermaine O'Neal, Sam Dalembert, Dwight Howard, and Tayshaun Prince on it?

Sorry but JO, Sam Dalembert, Dwight Howard, and Prince are all top 10 defenders in the league easily

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 03:50:44 PM »

Sorry but JO, Sam Dalembert, Dwight Howard, and Prince are all top 10 defenders in the league easily

I'm not saying they're not, I even said nice list, I was pointing out that Kobe is above them defensively...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 04:17:31 PM »

I'm not saying they're not, I even said nice list, I was pointing out that Kobe is above them defensively...PeACe

well your right, Kobe is a little better defensively than those guys and thats saying ALOT cause they are all great defenders, this is why Dirk, Amare, Nash, and Wade will never be as good as Kobe cause of DEFENSE.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:23:37 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »
Shaq ::)