Author Topic: KURUPT "THA STREETZ IZ A MUTHA"  (Read 664 times)

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: KURUPT "THA STREETZ IZ A MUTHA"
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 10:09:06 AM »
Wasn't a big fan of "Losse Cannons", "Tequilla", and "Trilogy" off TSIAM album...I can get through the "Tequilla" but its a must for me to skip over "Loose Cannons"..solid album by Kurupt

"Kuruptions" West Coast half was staright, it took me a few listens and couple of weeks to really get into it though....Wasn't feelin the east coast disc at all except maybe "It's a set up" and "Gimmewhutchagot"

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 01:51:19 PM »
This was not a classic album, not even a West Coast classic...It was a good album and a good change up from whatever "Kuruption" was suppose to be....I wasn't diggin a couple of songs off the album and a couple of the songs could have been left off alltogether, good album nonetheless.

Kuruption's westcoast disc was crack.  That shit is still dope to this day.  The Eastcoast disc was whatever but the westcoast one?  That album as bangers for days.

The east Coast cd was tight, Kurupt was on point on that cd for sure and two of the best if not the 2 best songs from the cd were on the eastcoast cd GAME and ITS A SETUP. Everyone sleepin on the east coast cd.

I never really got that much into it.  With as hard as it is to drop a quality double CD, something only Pac has been able to do (Sorry Big's cd was thrown together by Puff and Nas' SD wasn't that great)  he did a pretty good job.  He isn't on the level of the 3 mentioned above but his double cd was a hell of an effort.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 05:29:31 PM »
TSIAM is a classic no doubt in my book ... great great album

This was right when the west was having a mini blowup, this and Chronic 2001, the last meal, eastsidaz, they was playing all this on the radio in the bay and I was loving it

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2006, 02:43:40 AM »
Wasn't a big fan of "Losse Cannons", "Tequilla", and "Trilogy" off TSIAM album...I can get through the "Tequilla" but its a must for me to skip over "Loose Cannons"..solid album by Kurupt

"Kuruptions" West Coast half was staright, it took me a few listens and couple of weeks to really get into it though....Wasn't feelin the east coast disc at all except maybe "It's a set up" and "Gimmewhutchagot"

Really? Loose Cannons had that old NWA feel to it, they were supposed to be robbing a bank...And Its a set up Kurupt pours his heart itno this track..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 06:22:11 PM »
this album to me is a certified classic, no filler traccs every track has outstanding production by either daz, fredwreck or battlecat and soopafly(aint shit without my homeboys). still one of the first albums tht comes to mind wen im bored 8)

btw some of u sayin its not a classic or few tracks off a classic , what do u think the weaker songs on it are. i dont know how anyone can think ther are weak songs on this

Thats what i said...Most cd's decline at the end but the last 3 traccs on this cd were..."STEP UP" ft Xzibit and Crooked I, The lyrics by all 3 were amazing. Then LIVE ON THE MIC with Krs adn they go back and forth killing the beat for 6 1\2 mins. Then Callin Out Names!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 10:26:29 PM »
that was a dope album..but not a classic

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »
this album to me is a certified classic, no filler traccs every track has outstanding production by either daz, fredwreck or battlecat and soopafly(aint shit without my homeboys). still one of the first albums tht comes to mind wen im bored 8)

btw some of u sayin its not a classic or few tracks off a classic , what do u think the weaker songs on it are. i dont know how anyone can think ther are weak songs on this

Thats what i said...Most cd's decline at the end but the last 3 traccs on this cd were..."STEP UP" ft Xzibit and Crooked I, The lyrics by all 3 were amazing. Then LIVE ON THE MIC with Krs adn they go back and forth killing the beat for 6 1\2 mins. Then Callin Out Names!

Step Up, was a sick track. Kurupt was so much better when he didnt freestyle his verses.

dexter

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2006, 11:26:50 AM »

Really? Loose Cannons had that old NWA feel to it, they were supposed to be robbing a bank...And Its a set up Kurupt pours his heart itno this track..

Set up is a Bangin track.

$Eg2$

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2006, 01:40:54 PM »
If this album wasent classic I dont know what iz ??? I think it was classic and is one of my favorites

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2006, 09:52:06 PM »
If this album wasent classic I dont know what iz ??? I think it was classic and is one of my favorites

Oh no, here we go, that comment is gonna start a whole "CLASSIC" debate.... :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 10:54:42 PM »

Well this album is classic!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2006, 11:06:28 PM »

agreed, but the rebuddle is bound to be upon us

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2006, 11:07:03 PM »

lmao!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2006, 02:05:39 AM »

lmao!

Who does Kurupt call the Caterpillar ass salamander ass motherfucker? who is he talking about when he says that part? Anyone know? is he talking about DMX?

The Best of 3 Worlds