Author Topic: Imagine this 76ers team!  (Read 365 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Imagine this 76ers team!
« on: July 27, 2006, 11:49:45 PM »
I was fucking around on NBA2k6 for ps2 and I started a new season with the sixers and I wanted to see how I could make the team look so I made 4 trades including Webber and AI and look how raw this team is!  Its practically a new roster but soooo nice.

pg Delonte West
sg Jason Richardson
sf  Andre Igudala
pf  Ike Diogu
c   Samuel  Dalembert

bench:

Troy Murphy
Jamal Crawford
Kyle Korver
Quentin Richardson
Chris Wilcox
Jalen Rose
Ryan Gomes

How badass is this team

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Imagine this 76ers team!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 11:50:47 PM »
Bad azz!!!!!!!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 12:10:08 AM »
thats nice, I should post some of the teame I've made on NBA Live, I alway's take one of  the worst teams in the league and turn them into contender, but I usually never finish the 3rd season because the team is like almost perfect and I have nothing to do...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 10:02:56 AM »
LOL...Looks like a 10th seeded team to me.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 11:56:21 AM »

are you serious? Look at the bench, there are explosive type players in Wilcox and Crawford then there are 2 very good shooter in richardson and korver  Plus Troy Murphy, Ryan Gomes, and Jalen Rose thats a hell of a bench.  Plus Jason Richardson with Andre Igudala in the starting lineup, I thought this teams looks very good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 12:30:37 PM »

are you serious? Look at the bench, there are explosive type players in Wilcox and Crawford then there are 2 very good shooter in richardson and korver  Plus Troy Murphy, Ryan Gomes, and Jalen Rose thats a hell of a bench.  Plus Jason Richardson with Andre Igudala in the starting lineup, I thought this teams looks very good

Not saying the individual talent isn't there, there's just no true leader on that team, and it looks like a chemistry disaster...I dunno what you're thinkin' man...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 01:15:04 PM »
raise your hand if you're not impressed

::raises hand::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 04:59:30 PM »
you guys are trippen this is a beast of a team!  Jason Richardson is a leader and look who's playing along with him tons of talent, Korver, Q-Rich, I. Diogu, C. Wilcox, T. Murphy, and Igudala.  Thats a good team.  I think I should stay like this but do you guys think i should 3 of my talented players for a superstar to along with J-Rich?

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »
trade J-Rich and Troy Murphy for like a superstar PF and move Q-Rich to starting 2 gaurd and use Diogu as a back up PF

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 10:51:57 PM »
trade J-Rich and Troy Murphy for like a superstar PF and move Q-Rich to starting 2 gaurd and use Diogu as a back up PF

Yeah but I gotta build the team around JRich.   Maybe trade Troy Murphy, Jalen Rose, and Korver for a Jermaine Oneal or another superstar big man to go with J-Rich.  I am also 0-4 to start the year OUCH!  I'll get going though, just waitin for the chemistry

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 10:58:06 PM »

Yeah but I gotta build the team around JRich.   Maybe trade Troy Murphy, Jalen Rose, and Korver for a Jermaine Oneal or another superstar big man to go with J-Rich.  I am also 0-4 to start the year OUCH!  I'll get going though, just waitin for the chemistry

I like youre squad SPICE..I think most of these people that are hating on your team fail to realize that Jason Richardson can carry a team himself (i.e the Warriors) Now i know they werent the best team in the league acutally quite a dissapointment, but Baron wasnt healthy. But They did beat some good teams and Jason Carried them every night beating some of those teams singlehandedly. 28 pts per game thats a leader
Jrich= Gilbert Arenas IMO

The Best of 3 Worlds

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 11:42:57 PM »
Arenas>>>Jrich any day of the week
I think you should try to make a deal involving Igoudala and another guy for someone like AK47

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2006, 12:38:56 AM »
Arenas>>>Jrich any day of the week
I think you should try to make a deal involving Igoudala and another guy for someone like AK47

Yeah AK47 would be huge!!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2006, 02:34:13 AM »
Completely revised the team!! Amazing athletic starting lineup, players are a little out of position but with all the athletiscm I dont care.

PG Jamal Crawford
SG Jason Richardson
SF Bonzi Wells
PF Gerald Wallace
C  Samuel Dalembert

Bench:

Josh Howard
Ike Diogu
Keith Van Horn
Maurice Williams
Chris Wilcox
Ryan Gomes
Delonte West

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2006, 02:53:26 AM »
Completely revised the team!! Amazing athletic starting lineup, players are a little out of position but with all the athletiscm I dont care.

PG Jamal Crawford
SG Jason Richardson
SF Bonzi Wells
PF Gerald Wallace
C  Samuel Dalembert

Bench:

Josh Howard
Ike Diogu
Keith Van Horn
Maurice Williams
Chris Wilcox
Ryan Gomes
Delonte West

Bring Wallace off the bench and Star DIOGU or Wilcox so you can get more physical upfront. And start Josh Howard instead of Bonzi.

The Best of 3 Worlds