Author Topic: The new Trae, Rick Ross, and Pimp C  (Read 136 times)

DAYUM

The new Trae, Rick Ross, and Pimp C
« on: July 31, 2006, 11:39:39 PM »
all go hard...

best shit comeng out the south right now i think yall should check them out.

Jakubs

Re: The new Trae, Rick Ross, and Pimp C
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 01:42:04 AM »
I don't have the new Trae album, and I've yet to listen to Rick Ross even though I downloaded it. I am feeling the new Pimp C though. I've always liked UGK's material. They don't sound like the rest of the south does, which to me is a good thing.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 01:50:19 AM »
port of miami is your average album comin out of the south these days. nothing really shines about it. the beats are nice, however the lyrics are so repetitive and similar to every other artist coming out of the south right now that it's hard for me to take anymore. i have yet to check the pimp c and trae for these reasons. i have some hope for the pimp c though....we'll see.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

ABN

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 03:43:46 AM »
Trae´s shit wasn´t all that. if you wanna hear some super dope Trae shit then pick up Losing Composure & Same Thing Different Day. you could also pick up Resurrected or Rise by Guerilla Maab coz Trae wrecks on them shits aswell.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 11:16:55 AM »
Pimp C's album is the shit.  I wasn't feelin Trae's album that much, but there are a few bangers.  I haven't heard Rick Ross.  Flip's new album goes hard too, you should check that.

suckaa free

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 02:34:17 PM »
fuck rick ross.

pimp c has always been sick, dont know about trae.