Author Topic: Vladimir Radmanovic- The perfect triangle player.  (Read 833 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Vladimir Radmanovic- The perfect triangle player.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 07:55:49 PM »
I have no choice but to beilive NIK. He was right about Lamar, he was right about Kwame, he just knows this shhit when it comes to the Lakers. :( I would take Lewis over Vladimir anyday, but that was never going to happen.

lewis>> rad no doubt but yall on some crack if you think lewis will sign for the MLE...he'd want at least 10 mill a year. lakers dont have cap room until 2010 and thats a big if cause they only have 3 players slated in that year..kobe+odom+ kwame = alone make around 45 mill a year.
The Lakers got some decent cap space in 08/09.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 10:51:06 PM »
I have no choice but to beilive NIK. He was right about Lamar, he was right about Kwame, he just knows this shhit when it comes to the Lakers. :( I would take Lewis over Vladimir anyday, but that was never going to happen.

lewis>> rad no doubt but yall on some crack if you think lewis will sign for the MLE...he'd want at least 10 mill a year. lakers dont have cap room until 2010 and thats a big if cause they only have 3 players slated in that year..kobe+odom+ kwame = alone make around 45 mill a year.

we had some decent cap this year but we blew 30 mill on a guy thats gonna bring us 9 points every 2 or 3 games. i want jerry west back. he knew how to make moves
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 10:53:06 PM »

we had some decent cap this year but we blew 30 mill on a guy thats gonna bring us 9 points every 2 or 3 games. i want jerry west back. he knew how to make moves

In a way I agree with BabyG, I meen NIK flat out knows his shit about the Lakers and he is right bout Odom and Kwame however I think the Lakers overpaid here, they mise well of gone after Al Harrington to play the 3 or 4 that would of been a huge upgrade over Vlad.  I dont know The Lakers are on the uprise but they could of done without this signing.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »

In a way I agree with BabyG, I meen NIK flat out knows his shit about the Lakers and he is right bout Odom and Kwame however I think the Lakers overpaid here, they mise well of gone after Al Harrington to play the 3 or 4 that would of been a huge upgrade over Vlad.  I dont know The Lakers are on the uprise but they could of done without this signing.

I'm not gonna lie, as a Lakers fan, I'm very disappointed by the moves we made. I think we could've pulled off some better trades if Mihm wasn't injured (no one is gonna trade for an injured player). Our rookies look promising...but they're sitll rookies. We needed a vet, but this Shammond Williams guy is not our answer.

I wonder why Phil didn't try to get Toni Kukoc?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 11:52:56 PM »

9 points every two to three games? Are you retarded? He has CAREER AVERAGES of 10.1 PPG, he's 25 years old, and he's just now entering his prime...You're basing your bullshit on absolutely NOTHING, Radman is worth way more than what we got him for... More than a few teams, including the one he was on, offered him a $42 mill/5 year extension...LMAO. You are hilarious, you don't know shit about the triangle...We have been missing a pure shooter in our offense, like the Bulls always had, Radman is versatile, he's the guy we needed...Did you even watch him play in the playoffs? Did you see his 14 straight points for the Clippers to take the lead vs. the Suns when they were down by 12 in the 4th? You need to know what you're saying before you say it...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 11:56:06 PM »

LMFAO! This has to be a joke... :laugh:

Seriously though, you were kidding, right? Otherwise, I can't ever take you seriously again. You're mad at Mitch for signing Radman (a shooter, which fills a hole REQUIRED for our offense) for way less than his worth and you wonder why he didn't go for a broke down Croatian pushing 40? LOLLLL. Funny though...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 12:00:15 AM »

LOL, how did they overpay? Peja went for MORE THAN TWICE as much as Radman, and he's an older injured version of him. Radman took less to play for us...Harrington is a tweener, doesn't fit in the triangle, and wouldn't fill any holes...I would've loved to get him as well, but I'm extremely satisfied with our moves this off-season...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 01:16:43 AM »
Some guys are joke when it comes to B-Ball, we talk about the TRIANGLE offense ... of course he's a good choice, we'll see how it works and more important give him time he has to learn the way this offense is run

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 02:28:19 AM »

LMFAO! This has to be a joke... :laugh:

Seriously though, you were kidding, right? Otherwise, I can't ever take you seriously again. You're mad at Mitch for signing Radman (a shooter, which fills a hole REQUIRED for our offense) for way less than his worth and you wonder why he didn't go for a broke down Croatian pushing 40? LOLLLL. Funny though...

I'm not suggesting we should've went after him. I'm saying that cuz Phil usually goes after an old Bulls player while we're in the building/rebuilding process (like he did with Rodman, Harper, Pippin (tried to), and H.Grant).

we'll see how it works 

ill leave it at that. we'll see...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 09:26:24 AM »
2/4...Rodman and Pippen never played for Phil. Ron Harper and Horace Grant were a lot more serviceable than the current Toni Kukoc...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:10 AM »

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 12:46:37 PM »

we had no cap room this year, the lakers spent their MLE which every team gets that is over the cap..nothing new here..they'll have a new MLE next year and so on. its better to spend it than not to like our previous 2 years on old washed up players like mckie and vlade who never played. rad is 24. actually this is probably the best the lakers did with the MLE other than the payton/malone signing. throughout the championship years the lakers refused to use it due to luxury tax. i do agree tho i hope we coulda made a few minor trades but mihm is injured and mitch is slow to do things..he'd rather wait than make any move

the rad signing aint soo bad if he doesnt fit as well..we can always trade him, he's young and is a instant scorer. at 5.5 mill a year thats a bargin. remember the sonics traded vlad for wilcox who wants 8-9 mill a year.

vlad can also do a backflip and throw it down!!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1czMR2dJs&search=vlad%20dunk
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:49:54 PM by mikeOG »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 02:49:54 PM »

WOW one game, hes not the fuckin answer, yes hell help the triangle but the Lakers still dont have a Pippen to go with Kobe, yeah sure htey got there "Paxson" but that doesnt mean shit till someone else step's up to help Kobe and Lamar Odom aint getting it done

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 02:53:24 PM »
and another thing NIK youre so fuckin biased towards the lakers, you said Odom was better then Artest, Nash, Marion and AK 47, so that right there proves HOW BIASED you are towards the Lakers, so its hard for me to take your opinions about the NBA seriosuly..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 02:55:12 PM »
and another thing NIK youre so fuckin biased towards the lakers, you said Odom was better then Artest, Nash, Marion and AK 47, so that right there proves HOW BIASED you are towards the Lakers, so its hard for me to take your opinions about the NBA seriosuly..

Yeah I know NIK watches a ton of ball like me and you mosav and I know he knows his shit but how he said Odom was better than Artest, Nash, Marion, and AK47 was absurd.  Those 4 players are EASILY better than Odom and there is no argument about it