Author Topic: Vladimir Radmanovic- The perfect triangle player.  (Read 831 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Vladimir Radmanovic- The perfect triangle player.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »

WOW one game, hes not the fuckin answer, yes hell help the triangle but the Lakers still dont have a Pippen to go with Kobe, yeah sure htey got there "Paxson" but that doesnt mean shit till someone else step's up to help Kobe and Lamar Odom aint getting it done

Exactly. Kobe scored 81 points in a single game, but that doesn't mean he's gonna do that every night.

Edit: man they still lost that fuckin game!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:31:39 PM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »
^^^LOL@these kids thinking they know more than me...I never said Odom was better than Nash, LMAO. Nash is better due to his superb offense, but Odom is better all-around, because he plays BOTH ends of the court...And Odom IS better than Artest, AK47, AND Marion in my opinion...That is a VERY VALID opinion, Artest stunk it up on offense last year, AK47 is more inconsistant than Lamar and less versatile, and Odom OWNED Marion in the playoffs. Please come with something better, LMAO@Lamar Odom ain't getting it done. Odom=most underrated player in the league. period...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2006, 03:48:03 PM »

WOW one game, hes not the fuckin answer, yes hell help the triangle but the Lakers still dont have a Pippen to go with Kobe, yeah sure htey got there "Paxson" but that doesnt mean shit till someone else step's up to help Kobe and Lamar Odom aint getting it done

Exactly. Kobe scored 81 points in a single game, but that doesn't mean he's gonna do that every night.

Lakers WON that 81 point game, Kobe single-handedly brought them back...LMAO.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 04:35:59 PM »
^^^LOL@these kids thinking they know more than me...I never said Odom was better than Nash, LMAO. Nash is better due to his superb offense, but Odom is better all-around, because he plays BOTH ends of the court...And Odom IS better than Artest, AK47, AND Marion in my opinion...That is a VERY VALID opinion, Artest stunk it up on offense last year, AK47 is more inconsistant than Lamar and less versatile, and Odom OWNED Marion in the playoffs. Please come with something better, LMAO@Lamar Odom ain't getting it done. Odom=most underrated player in the league. period...PeACe

No way AK47 is more inconsistent then Lamar LMAO!!!! Youre so fuckin biased its disgusting...At least when AK47 is off on offense he is bringing it on defense thats why he is all NBA defense every year, whens the last time ODOM was on the all nba defensive team..
Last year AK 47 15.3 Pts per Game 8.0 reb 4.3 asts 1.48 stls and 3.19 Blks per game  :o
Last Year Lamar Odom 14.8 pts per game .94 stl .80 blks 9.2 rebs 5.5 ast
Pretty similar numbers offensivly but there is no ARGUMENT that AK47 is a better defensive player...cuz if thats the case then Gilbert Arenas is better then Kobe Bryant....And im sure you know then me about the Lakers, cuz there youre team and i never claimed to know more, but just cuz you know more doesnt mean youre always right, cuz i got you on this one NIK...(Waits for the bias argument)  ;) ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006, 04:54:21 PM »

No way AK47 is more inconsistent then Lamar LMAO!!!! Youre so fuckin biased its disgusting...At least when AK47 is off on offense he is bringing it on defense thats why he is all NBA defense every year, whens the last time ODOM was on the all nba defensive team..
Last year AK 47 15.3 Pts per Game 8.0 reb 4.3 asts 1.48 stls and 3.19 Blks per game  :o
Pretty similar numbers offensivly but there is no ARGUMENT that AK47 is a better defensive player...cuz if thats the case then Gilbert Arenas is better then Kobe Bryant....And im sure you know then me about the Lakers, cuz there youre team and i never claimed to know more, but just cuz you know more doesnt mean youre always right, cuz i got you on this one NIK...(Waits for the bias argument)  ;) ;D

You're late, son...We already had a discussion on this VV

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=113569.0

Odom is a better ball-handler, rebounder, passer, play-maker, has the better basketball mind, nicer slash to the hoop, better post-up game, better off the dribble, more consistant, just the better player...Kirilenko is only better at defense, but that's not an area Odom lacks in, his all-around game makes him the better player...And why are you laughing about Kirilenko being more inconsistant than Lamar? He can give you 24 points one night, then 3 points the next. Even Odom was never THAT inconsistant...AK disappears on offense a lot, Odom>Kirilenko...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2006, 05:27:38 PM »

Exactly. Kobe s

scored 81 points in a single game, but that doesn't mean he's gonna do that every night.

im talkin about that vladimir clip you posted. yeah he brought em back from a 14 point deficit, but they lost the game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2006, 05:29:22 PM »

Exactly. Kobe s

scored 81 points in a single game, but that doesn't mean he's gonna do that every night.

im talkin about that vladimir clip you posted. yeah he brought em back from a 14 point deficit, but they lost the game.

Yup...And they don't have Kobe... ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2006, 05:53:42 PM »

Odom is a better ball-handler, rebounder, passer, play-maker, has the better basketball mind, nicer slash to the hoop, better post-up game, better off the dribble, more consistant, just the better player...Kirilenko is only better at defense, but that's not an area Odom lacks in, his all-around game makes him the better player...And why are you laughing about Kirilenko being more inconsistant than Lamar? He can give you 24 points one night, then 3 points the next. Even Odom was never THAT inconsistant...AK disappears on offense a lot, Odom>Kirilenko...PeACe

thats the type of shit im talking about right there about youre biased....HAS THE BETTER BASKETBALL MIND! How do you know??? Gimme a fuckin break.....Like I said before if AK47 struggles on offense he can still shut down the oppenents best player and he always brings it on defense...if Lamars struggles on offense, he still will rebound but he is an average defender at best, so when his offense is struggling he really isnt helping the team...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2006, 06:00:27 PM »

thats the type of shit im talking about right there about youre biased....HAS THE BETTER BASKETBALL MIND! How do you know??? Gimme a fuckin break.....Like I said before if AK47 struggles on offense he can still shut down the oppenents best player and he always brings it on defense...if Lamars struggles on offense, he still will rebound but he is an average defender at best, so when his offense is struggling he really isnt helping the team...

WTF are you talking about, it is KNOWN that Odom has a very high basketball IQ and knows the game very well, knows what to do in what situation, reads plays, the spacing on the floor, etc... That's why he came into the league as a POINT GUARD!...You probably didn't even know that, because you like speaking out of your ass. Odom an average defender at best? LMAO...Odom is a STRONG defender, he can guard the 1, 2, 3, 4, and on some occasions even the 5...He is VERY strong on both ends of the court, I have no idea where you're coming up with this shit from...PeACE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 06:41:10 PM »
yeah i did know he came in as a PG, at Rhode Island he was the man he led them to the elite 8 his sr year and they lost to Stanford, so dont tell me im talking out of my ass...Ive always liked Lamar Odom, but he aint better then Artest, or AK 47. Look at the Kings when they got Artest Totally Different Team, Lamar dont impact a team like Artest does and Look at Indy with Arest they were title contenders without him a little better then a .500 club. Get off Lamars nuts

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 07:59:38 PM »
yeah i did know he came in as a PG, at Rhode Island he was the man he led them to the elite 8 his sr year and they lost to Stanford, so dont tell me im talking out of my ass...Ive always liked Lamar Odom, but he aint better then Artest, or AK 47. Look at the Kings when they got Artest Totally Different Team, Lamar dont impact a team like Artest does and Look at Indy with Arest they were title contenders without him a little better then a .500 club. Get off Lamars nuts

Okay, Lakers without Lamar wouldn't be a playoff team either. And Lakers did better than the Kings...What's your point? ::)...LMAO@Lamar don't impact teams like Artest...Anyone remember the Heat 2-3 years ago? Lamar LEAD that team, they made the 2nd round under him...Odom>Artest...Odom>AK47. Sorry man, that opinion is MORE than valid...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 09:00:52 PM »

Okay, Lakers without Lamar wouldn't be a playoff team either. And Lakers did better than the Kings...What's your point? ::)...LMAO@Lamar don't impact teams like Artest...Anyone remember the Heat 2-3 years ago? Lamar LEAD that team, they made the 2nd round under him...Odom>Artest...Odom>AK47. Sorry man, that opinion is MORE than valid...PeACe

Dude Artest is WAYYY more valuable than Odom

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2006, 09:48:53 PM »

LMAO@WAYYY. Slap yourself. Indiana was DYING to trade Artest for Odom...Lakers said NOOOOO WAY!...Maybe that's because Artest is WAYYY more valuable though, especially considering he's a head-case and all, but I wouldn't know... :-*

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2006, 10:25:52 PM »

LMAO@WAYYY. Slap yourself. Indiana was DYING to trade Artest for Odom...Lakers said NOOOOO WAY!...Maybe that's because Artest is WAYYY more valuable though, especially considering he's a head-case and all, but I wouldn't know... :-*

Its funny you say that, cause last year if the Lakers would of switched Lamar w/ Ronnie you guys probably would of made the finals, thats how important Artest is.  And of course we had some interest with Odom but Indy actually wanted peja and maggette more

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2006, 10:59:01 PM »
I dont understand how anyone can say Lamar is better than Artest.  There are 2 sides of the game and on one of those sides Artest is the BEST in the whole league, he is the best defender in the game plus he averages 4-5 more points a game then Odom, how is he not better please tell me NIK.