Author Topic: Vladimir Radmanovic- The perfect triangle player.  (Read 832 times)

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Vladimir Radmanovic- The perfect triangle player.
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2006, 11:39:14 AM »
fair enough, i hope lamar makes me eat my words..yeah he did have a better 2nd half. if he can do that for the whole year..i'll be more than happy, i just hope he isnt the type of player that is incosistent throughout the season. like he might have a good first half then become the same lamar in the 2nd half or have a good month, bad month followed by a good month..just want some consistency outta him like he did in the 2nd half and i'll be happy..btw you can take a poll and marion isnt that far off from lamar but in the tri or any set offfensive system i'll take lamar any day of marion. if the lakers can get lamar to post up Sf's on a daily basis watch out but most teams dont have Marion type 6'7 PFs..they'll just put a 6'10 guy on odom down on the post. thats where vlad comes in..he can bring out the PF cause he can hit the shot or post up Sf's if they switch over with lamar taking a big to the hoop with his dribble or posting up sfs. thats why i like this vlad signing, mismatches in favor of the lakers (defensively its a different story, having lamar play the 4 might come back to haunt us, hopefully Team D will prevail ???). the mavs made a living with dirk being a mismatch last year...back to the topic ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 11:43:32 AM by mikeOG »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »
fair enough, i hope lamar makes me eat my words..yeah he did have a better 2nd half. if he can do that for the whole year..i'll be more than happy, i just hope he isnt the type of player that is incosistent throughout the season. like he might have a good first half then become the same lamar in the 2nd half or have a good month, bad month followed by a good month..just want some consistency outta him like he did in the 2nd half and i'll be happy..btw you can take a poll and marion isnt that far off from lamar but in the tri or any set offfensive system i'll take lamar any day of marion. if the lakers can get lamar to post up Sf's on a daily basis watch out but most teams dont have Marion type 6'7 PFs..they'll just put a 6'10 guy on odom down on the post. thats where vlad comes in..he can bring out the PF cause he can hit the shot or post up Sf's if they switch over with lamar taking a big to the hoop with his dribble or posting up sfs. thats why i like this vlad signing, mismatches in favor of the lakers (defensively its a different story, having lamar play the 4 might come back to haunt us, hopefully Team D will prevail ???). the mavs made a living with dirk being a mismatch last year...back to the topic ;D

Odom can guard the 4 spot...I mean, he's not amazing at defending bigs, but he's no Shawn Marion either... ;D Anyways, I think Odom is over the inconsistancy slump, now that he fully understands the triangle...I expect an all-star season from Lamar, nothing less...PeAcE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2006, 11:25:01 PM »
NIK youre the only that believes that ODOM is better then Artest...I dont care about 38% shooting look at how the Kings played when they got Artest....Artest has better numbers then Odom too, which doesnt even matter in my eyes...its Impact NIK IMPACT..you cant say Odom has more Impact on his team then Artest...thats just bein Biased....Someone proves you wrong...You get all mad call them an idiot Laugh your ass then say they have no point to what they are saying...If you werent a Lakers fan you wouldnt say Odom>Artest.....Thats the bottom line. LAKER BIAS!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 11:28:56 PM »
NIK youre the only that believes that ODOM is better then Artest...I dont care about 38% shooting look at how the Kings played when they got Artest....Artest has better numbers then Odom too, which doesnt even matter in my eyes...its Impact NIK IMPACT..you cant say Odom has more Impact on his team then Artest...thats just bein Biased....Someone proves you wrong...You get all mad call them an idiot Laugh your ass then say they have no point to what they are saying...If you werent a Lakers fan you wouldnt say Odom>Artest.....Thats the bottom line. LAKER BIAS!

Again NIK knows his shit but he is flat out wrong and biased here.  Believe me as a diehard pacer fan and as someone who watched the Kings last year I know the impact Artest has and it is HUGE!  Thats why it kills me that it didnt work out with Jermaine and Ronnie although it was Ron's fault but anyways with those 2 on the same team I honestly expected a win every game and with the Kings in the 2nd half of the year they had a top 5 record in the league!! NIK remember how pathetic the Kings were 1st half? They were dead in the water and Artest brought them to contention and Odom couldnt do that.   Artest >>>>>>> Odom

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:17 PM »

Again NIK knows his shit but he is flat out wrong and biased here.  Believe me as a diehard pacer fan and as someone who watched the Kings last year I know the impact Artest has and it is HUGE!  Thats why it kills me that it didnt work out with Jermaine and Ronnie although it was Ron's fault but anyways with those 2 on the same team I honestly expected a win every game and with the Kings in the 2nd half of the year they had a top 5 record in the league!! NIK remember how pathetic the Kings were 1st half? They were dead in the water and Artest brought them to contention and Odom couldnt do that.   Artest >>>>>>> Odom

Nik you cant argue that, but youll find some stat about ODOM in the 4th qrts of games with his white jersey on or something like that....Cant wait to hear his response to this and it will start off with LMAO, NIK is so predictable... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2006, 12:10:25 AM »

You're being an idiot...It's a matter of opinion, I believe that if you added a player like Lamar to the Kings last season, they also woulda' made the playoffs...Lots of analysts have placed Odom over Artest, shut the fuck up, and stop making dumb claims...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2006, 12:14:20 AM »

Like I said, Odom on last years Kings woulda' made the playoffs as well...Kings weren't THAT out of it when Artest joined, what were they, like a 10th seed? He helped them defensively, but disrupted the offense, they got bounced in the first round, when they had a nice chance to advance. Your claim of Artest being that much greater than Odom is way more outrageous than anything I have ever said...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2006, 12:31:16 AM »
IMO Odom > Artest. Odom can do great team defence, he can rebounds, he can do assists, he can even score 20+ points, he can drive inside, shoot outside, he can handle the ball, he can run or finish the fast breaks. Plus he can play 5 roles on the floor. He's like the perfect player. But sometimes he lacks on concentration, he's menthally not prepared for the game, he doesnt play like he could and he should, he hides himself from the game, offensively he's not an impact and he got outplayed. Artest is the opposite. He's less talentuous than Odom, he can't do all the things Odom can do, but menthally he's a monster! He dominates the other players menthally, he's a true leader, he makes thought shots, he battles. So it's true that Artest makes a better impact on a (wack) team, since he has that natural attitude to lead the team. But tecnically Odom > Artest. Phil just needs to work on Odom's mind a lot. Odom is not a leader like Artest, he's not a go to guy, he's not the best player on his team, but as a co-leader he can dominate too. I'm with him. (but i love Artest too).

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2006, 12:35:30 AM »

You're being an idiot...It's a matter of opinion, I believe that if you added a player like Lamar to the Kings last season, they also woulda' made the playoffs...Lots of analysts have placed Odom over Artest, shut the fuck up, and stop making dumb claims...PeACe

What analyst?? analyst talked about Artest for MVP (KENNY SMITH AND GREG ANTHONY) nobody ever mentioned ODOM For MVP..And ur calling me and idiot cuz youre getting frustrated, cuz you know ODOM isnt what Artest is..but youre right its ALL OPINION, but then why call me an idiot..IMO ARTEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>ODOM....MY OPINION...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2006, 12:37:00 AM »
IMO Odom > Artest. Odom can do great team defence, he can rebounds, he can do assists, he can even score 20+ points, he can drive inside, shoot outside, he can handle the ball, he can run or finish the fast breaks. Plus he can play 5 roles on the floor. He's like the perfect player. But sometimes he lacks on concentration, he's menthally not prepared for the game, he doesnt play like he could and he should, he hides himself from the game, offensively he's not an impact and he got outplayed. Artest is the opposite. He's less talentuous than Odom, he can't do all the things Odom can do, but menthally he's a monster! He dominates the other players menthally, he's a true leader, he makes thought shots, he battles. So it's true that Artest makes a better impact on a (wack) team, since he has that natural attitude to lead the team. But tecnically Odom > Artest. Phil just needs to work on Odom's mind a lot. Odom is not a leader like Artest, he's not a go to guy, he's not the best player on his team, but as a co-leader he can dominate too. I'm with him. (but i love Artest too).

wow that was extremely dumb, read what you wrote again, you basically said artest is better w/out saying it lol, watch more ball man

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2006, 12:39:15 AM »

wow that was extremely dumb, read what you wrote again, you basically said artest is better w/out saying it lol, watch more ball man

yeah what a stupid post that was....Technically huh?? is Peyton Manning Technically better then Tom Brady too??  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2006, 12:41:28 AM »

yeah what a stupid post that was....Technically huh?? is Peyton Manning Technically better then Tom Brady too??  ::)

and he called the kings wack lol i promise nect year  SAC > LA

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2006, 12:43:37 AM »

Like I said, Odom on last years Kings woulda' made the playoffs as well...Kings weren't THAT out of it when Artest joined, what were they, like a 10th seed? He helped them defensively, but disrupted the offense, they got bounced in the first round, when they had a nice chance to advance. Your claim of Artest being that much greater than Odom is way more outrageous than anything I have ever said...PeACe

Before they had Artest they were 19-27 they were fuckin out of it!!! They may have not been out of it in the standings but they were OUT OF IT! they had no chance...And how did he disrupst the offense besides two games against the Spurs in the playoffs the Kings put up over 100....and thats a very good defense...Odom would not have had the impact that Artest did, Odom doesnt bring toughness, he bring pure talent and versatility...Ask any Gm who theyd rather have Artest or Odom and I promise you they would say Ronnie! Some Experts had the Pacers winning it all before the year and had Artest winning the MVP...How many Votes went to ODOM?? GO ahead NIK Tell me im making stupid claims....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2006, 12:44:54 AM »

Before they had Artest they were 19-27 they were fuckin out of it!!! They may have not been out of it in the standings but they were OUT OF IT! they had no chance...And how did he disrupst the offense besides two games against the Spurs in the playoffs the Kings put up over 100....and thats a very good defense...Odom would not have had the impact that Artest did, Odom doesnt bring toughness, he bring pure talent and versatility...Ask any Gm who theyd rather have Artest or Odom and I promise you they would say Ronnie! Some Experts had the Pacers winning it all before the year and had Artest winning the MVP...How many Votes went to ODOM?? GO ahead NIK Tell me im making stupid claims....

real talk

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2006, 05:11:56 AM »

Sorry, it was too difficult for you two. I'll write it again in a few simple words. They are two different players. Artest is a leader, a franchise player, an All-Star type of player. You acquire him to build a team around him. Odom is more a role player, not a "real" superstar. He's not a leader, not a franchise player, he's more a team-player. So since the Lakers already have Kobe as the leader and since they need role/team players to fit well in the triangle, i'd select Odom over Artest. Even if Artest is better 1on1. Instead, if i had to build a new team from 0, i'd select Artest, and i'd build a team around him. Get it now? I go with Odom CAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE KOBE. P.S. I like Radmanovic. He's another guy who isn't a franchise type of player, but he's perfect for the triangle. Smush + Kobe + Odom + Radmanovic + Brown looks perfect for a triangle system. We don't need Artest.