Author Topic: What is Messy Marv doing?  (Read 106 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What is Messy Marv doing?
« on: August 04, 2006, 01:13:44 AM »
In the last few months he has put out Explosive Mode 2, Bullys Wit Fullys 3, Hustlinaire, Draped Up & Chipped Out Soundtrack and now Gettin That Guac. What is he doin, just gettin rid of  throw aways? Been hearing he might be goin major soon, so it would make sense if he is just gettin some quick grocery money off of songs that he wouldnt put on a major release.

"THE" MoSav

Re: What is Messy Marv doing?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 01:41:15 AM »
hes in the bay getting hyphy!!  ;D
Jk, id like to know what hes doin too...

The Best of 3 Worlds

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: What is Messy Marv doing?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 02:05:24 AM »
In the last few months he has put out Explosive Mode 2, Bullys Wit Fullys 3, Hustlinaire, Draped Up & Chipped Out Soundtrack and now Gettin That Guac. What is he doin, just gettin rid of  throw aways? Been hearing he might be goin major soon, so it would make sense if he is just gettin some quick grocery money off of songs that he wouldnt put on a major release.

that's funny, i was just talkin to my buddy about this earlier today. we we're talkin about how messy marv is dope but it was weird how he's released like 3 albums in the past 5 months and his solo CD had mostly throw away tracks. i think your guess could very well be true. messy is a powerhouse. it was only a matter of time before a major noticed him. i guess only time will tell...

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!