Author Topic: Israel asks U.S for Military help  (Read 288 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Israel asks U.S for Military help
« on: July 30, 2006, 12:06:10 PM »
Oh wow, I TO DA GEEEZY, I thought you said your guerilla warriors were highly trained, and they are far more experienced and better than U.S Soldiers, lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://harpers.org/sb-source-bush-admin-lebanon-1153936109.html

Could U.S. Troops End Up in Lebanon?
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006. By Ken Silverstein.
Sources

There's much discussion of putting a multinational, NATO-led force in southern Lebanon as part of a ceasefire agreement in the IsraelLebanon conflict, but Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, according to a story in the Washington Post, has said that she does not think that it is anticipated that U.S. ground forces . . . are expected for that force. However, a well-connected former CIA officer has told me that the Bush Administration is in fact considering exactly such a deployment.

The officer, who had broad experience in the Middle East while at the CIA, noted that NATO and European countries, including England, have made clear that they are either unwilling or extremely reluctant to participate in an international force. Given other nations' lack of commitment, any robust forcebetween 10, 000 and 30, 000 troops, according to estimates being discussed in the media would by definition require major U.S. participation. According to the former official, Israel and the United States are currently discussing a large American role in exactly such a multinational deployment, and some top administration officials, along with senior civilians at the Pentagon, are receptive to the idea.

The uniformed military, however, is ardently opposed to sending American soldiers to the region, according to my source. They are saying 'What the ****?' he told me. Most of our combat-ready divisions are in Iraq or Afghanistan, or on their way, or coming back. The generals don't like it because we're already way overstretched.

Sending American soldiers is at this point simply an option and by is no means a certainty, but if the administration decides to move forward, my source said, It would be viewed in the Arab world as the United States picking up a combat role on behalf of Israel. And as Mahan Abedin, Director of Research at the Centre for the Study Of Terrorism in London, noted in an email he sent me yesterday, any deployment of peacekeepers to southern Lebanon would require the acquiescence of Hezbollah. There are no indications [that] this will be forthcoming, not least because such a force could potentially lay the groundwork for Hezbollah's disarmament.

The former CIA officer said that the Bush Administration seems not to understand Hezbollah's deep roots and broad support among Lebanon's Shiites, the country's largest single ethnic bloc. A U.S. force is going to end up making, not keeping, peace with Hezbollah. Once you start fighting in a place like that youre basically at war with the Shiite population. That means that our soldiers are going to be getting shot at by Hezbollah. This would be a sheer disaster for us.

The scenario of an American deployment appears to come straight out of the neoconservative playbook: send U.S. forces into the Middle East, regardless of what our own military leaders suggest, in order to stabilize the region. The chances of success, as we have seen in Iraq, are remote. So what should be done? My source said the situation is so volatile at the moment that the only smart policy is to get an immediate ceasefire and worry about the terms of a lasting truce afterwards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S with respect to this article ^, the 7th Marine Regiment Chief of Staff has already told the officials that he is not going to deploy his soldiers in anyway connected to the Israel-Lebanon war.

Real American, does that makes him disgraceful too ? I love it how its all working against Isreal

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israel asks U.S for Military help
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 12:13:17 PM »
lol, once more than rocks are thrown at their tanks, the pussy of the IDF comes out  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 12:30:54 PM »

Stop being a jew hater!, or i will complain to the anti erm defamation league

You think shooting people who throw rocks and rocketing people that try and escape is wrong?

No its self defence i tell you, clearly the IDF are the good guys, how can you not see this!!!!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 01:07:42 PM »
i bet the bitch ass us government will send help too  :tosser:

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 04:53:42 AM »
i bet the bitch ass us government will send help too  :tosser:

Moron, cant you read ? the military heads have already refused. How is the US govt. gona send help ?? equip senators with M16s and desert cammies ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 08:04:10 AM »
um who controls the military heads................the decisions will be made by bush and rumsfeld

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 11:30:14 AM »
um who controls the military heads................the decisions will be made by bush and rumsfeld

thats true, but have you ever seen when theres a mother and a father, trying to parent their children, by time they all get spoiled, they all started backtalking, and than maybe hit their parents back.

thats exactly whats happening there. Afghanistan War, some Generals disagreed...Iraq war Most generals disagreed and backtalked.

And now before theyre even going to help Isreal, theyre using words like "FUCK" infront of the media, and have truly expressed themselves. They do not wanna go, no force in the world is gona make them go. 1/7 Marines, 2/7 Marines aka Raw Dawgz have been official backed out of this WAR by their Chief of Staffs.

Did this kind of stuff happend before ? noooooooo. Theres always a first time for everything.

I TO DA GEEZY, the IDF is a pussy. You yourself are a pussy. Ill say it here, and ill say it on your face too.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 12:38:31 PM »
lol :D ass clowns

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 02:25:33 PM »
lol...So it's bad when Israel handles the situation itself, it's bad when there is international supervision ensuring cease-fire. I conclude you guys want Hezbollah to act freely.
Dumbfucks.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 03:05:49 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 03:22:02 PM »
lol, once more than rocks are thrown at their tanks, the pussy of the IDF comes out  :D

8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 04:48:10 AM »
lol :D ass clowns

your baby daddy Game will be very disappointed with you

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 04:54:02 AM »
lol...So it's bad when Israel handles the situation itself, it's bad when there is international supervision ensuring cease-fire. I conclude you guys want Hezbollah to act freely.
Dumbfucks.

hahaha, your army is pussy. what situation are u talkn about ? u cant handle no situation single handedly dipshit. Ur president just called on 30,000 IDF RESERVE troops. you know when Reserves are used ??

when your frontline regiments are  getting dick slapped.

And on top of that your P.M asks for U.S Military help lol. Geezy, I thought you said this war would be a piece of cake for your "PROFESSIONAL GUERILLA WARRIORS" lol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 06:04:14 AM »
Dumbfucks.
I don't care, frankly you deserve hezbullah until you make some real attempt at peace.

they are just a fly on your face and your country feels it necessary to shut down half their economy so they can destroy lebanon and whats left of palestine and you want sympathy for your dead soldiers when you just masacred 1000 civillians PLEAZZE
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 06:09:23 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 08:46:43 AM »
1. The IDF, in Israel's short history, smashed every attempt by Muslim countries at Israel's obliteration. Almost always facing more than one Arab country, and fighting at multiple fronts, simultaneously.

2. In Israel, RESERVE TROOPS are the major striking force in every war. As you know (Or rather "don't know") Israel has a compulsory service law.

Since you have insufficient knowledge on Israel and on the IDF in particular like you have unequivocally proven more than once, you should be rather reading books instead of posting on topics u don't know diddly squat about... dipshit!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:49:08 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »
1. The IDF, in Israel's short history, smashed every attempt by Muslim countries at Israel's obliteration. Almost always facing more than one Arab country, and fighting at multiple fronts, simultaneously.

2. In Israel, RESERVE TROOPS are the major striking force in every war. As you know (Or rather "don't know") Israel has a compulsory service law.

Since you have insufficient knowledge on Israel and on the IDF in particular like you have unequivocally proven more than once, you should be rather reading books instead of posting on topics u don't know diddly squat about... dipshit!

go ahead puss puss....say whatever you want....even White America is starting to see your defeat against Hizballah