Author Topic: "She Likes To What?" - Kurupt & Jelly Roll Shoot XXX Video [Download]  (Read 1170 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: "She Likes To What?" - Kurupt & Jelly Roll Shoot XXX Video [Download]
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 12:08:01 PM »
I bet the kinpin will shit on any of the titset...Ill put money on that.

This is why the Dipset always gets brought up...
You coulda kept the topic acutally ON TOPIC but nah you gotta diss the dipset  :nawty: :loser:
The Kingpin would shit on any of the dipset if it was 93-2001 But Now I dont think so....Maybe you never know what Kurupt can bring in a freestyle....But he def aint SHITTING On any of the Dips, Ill tell you that.

I dont know Kurupt in his prime is better than the dips but I wouldnt say he would shit on the, Cam in his prime is pretty damn good and he is still in his prime

In his Prime I think Kurupt>Cam But not by much on Confessions of Fire Killa was  :o
But Cmon Spice Killa is still Fuckin tight, but he lost a little bit since Confessions of fire, listen to Confessions of fire then listen to Killa Season The lyrics fell off a lil, but still piff and pure crack...But Cmon you can admit he fell off a little...

His lyrics have been a little lazy lately but hes still on top of his game

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 12:11:57 PM »

You coulda kept the topic acutally ON TOPIC but nah you gotta diss the dipset  :nawty: :loser:
The Kingpin would shit on any of the dipset if it was 93-2001 But Now I dont think so....Maybe you never know what Kurupt can bring in a freestyle....But he def aint SHITTING On any of the Dips, Ill tell you that.

I dont know Kurupt in his prime is better than the dips but I wouldnt say he would shit on the, Cam in his prime is pretty damn good and he is still in his prime

In his Prime I think Kurupt>Cam But not by much on Confessions of Fire Killa was  :o
But Cmon Spice Killa is still Fuckin tight, but he lost a little bit since Confessions of fire, listen to Confessions of fire then listen to Killa Season The lyrics fell off a lil, but still piff and pure crack...But Cmon you can admit he fell off a little...

For sure, and aint nobody doing it in the mixtape circuit like Killa. The Dips always dropping constant heat..Thats why the run the rap game

The Best of 3 Worlds

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2006, 12:14:22 PM »
Damn there's some nice females in there!!!  DAMN!!!  That chick dancing in front of the pinball machine and the one towards the end in the red bikini shooting basketball..WOW

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2006, 12:10:56 AM »

For sure, and aint nobody doing it in the mixtape circuit like Killa. The Dips always dropping constant heat..Thats why the run the rap game

god will punish liars :nawty: