Author Topic: What if Gibson had said "Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world"  (Read 2368 times)

J Bananas

:'(

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
actually no Jake i cant even agree with you there.

Al Jazeera > CNN, Fox News, etc etc

now am i saying that the muslim world media is correct? of course not. but what is it guilty of? over exagerating certain things. for example, it may downplay some of the wrongs muslims do. i admit that.

but western media, is not just simple exageration. it is a complete twisting and fucking of the truth. it has turned reality upside down. the victims are the aggressors and the aggressors are the victims

im speaking foreign news here. one thing the west uttersly shits on muslim media is domestic news, which of course relates to the individual freedoms. that i dont doubt.

Now hold on a bit. I don't defend the bias of the mainstream media here but you can find most things if you dig a bit. Now I can only go by what I have been told but of my many, and I mean many, middle eastern friends just about everyone that remembers living there tells me that you couldn't find contrary points of view anywhere in many countries there. North America has many shows that contradict the norm. They may be at odd times or be presented as idiots but it is there to see if you look. No one I know that has come from the middle east has said otherwise with regards to some countries (others are more advanced of coursed). I don't like the constant Christ bashing in the media as a Christian but I absolutely adore the fact that they can do it. Now if there is anti-Allah TV shows or commentators in places like Iran, Afghanastan, etc then I'm wrong, but unless my friends are lying to me they don't have things like that. Al Jazeera is one channel. I'm talking about the whole spectrum here. (it's not like this is a middle eastern problem, or a muslim problem It's everywhere. Shit, 40 years ago right here if an episode of South Park aired there would have been riots. I'm just saying that right now the media is more balanced in the west as a whoe than it is in the middle east from what I've been told).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

now am i saying that the muslim world media is correct? of course not. but what is it guilty of? over exagerating certain things. for example, it may downplay some of the wrongs muslims do. i admit that.

but western media, is not just simple exageration. it is a complete twisting and fucking of the truth. it has turned reality upside down. the victims are the aggressors and the aggressors are the victims

im speaking foreign news here. one thing the west uttersly shits on muslim media is domestic news, which of course relates to the individual freedoms. that i dont doubt.

Now hold on a bit. I don't defend the bias of the mainstream media here but you can find most things if you dig a bit. Now I can only go by what I have been told but of my many, and I mean many, middle eastern friends just about everyone that remembers living there tells me that you couldn't find contrary points of view anywhere in many countries there. North America has many shows that contradict the norm. They may be at odd times or be presented as idiots but it is there to see if you look. No one I know that has come from the middle east has said otherwise with regards to some countries (others are more advanced of coursed). I don't like the constant Christ bashing in the media as a Christian but I absolutely adore the fact that they can do it. Now if there is anti-Allah TV shows or commentators in places like Iran, Afghanastan, etc then I'm wrong, but unless my friends are lying to me they don't have things like that. Al Jazeera is one channel. I'm talking about the whole spectrum here. (it's not like this is a middle eastern problem, or a muslim problem It's everywhere. Shit, 40 years ago right here if an episode of South Park aired there would have been riots. I'm just saying that right now the media is more balanced in the west as a whoe than it is in the middle east from what I've been told).

Do you honestly take Tech seriously?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!

I know i take tech more seriously than i take you. You never say anything substatial, all you do is try to "son" everyone, but only succeed against idiots a bit below your own level
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

When his posts are obviously in jest, no, but when he at least seems serious I will respond. I don't respond to him so much as I merely present another view not filled with insults or ridicule like Walker would, and I do it for the sake of the lost sheep that a) may not know what's up, and b) may be easily influenced. Anyone that isn't sure about who they are and are struggling with themselves will automatically jump to the side of the underdog and the white, republican, racist is never the underdog in anyone's mind and when he throws insults it makes him worse. Some of Tech's extreme views may really mess with some heads because of his position, while someone like Walker is more often than not seen as a villain. I also respond for my sake. I could be wrong about what I think and if someone reads my response and corrects my false points then no one benefits more than me. If it were just for Tech I'd just PM him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I know i take tech more seriously than i take you. You never say anything substatial, all you do is try to "son" everyone, but only succeed against idiots a bit below your own level

That's because you're a moron... what has Tech said that has been "substatial"?? All I do is make valid points, if they happen to son someone along the way, so be it... :-*

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!

That's because you're a moron... what has Tech said that has been "substatial"?? All I do is make valid points, if they happen to son someone along the way, so be it... :-*

when do you make points? even if you try to, you can't even support them with any kind of evidence. the rest of the time you just talk shit
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

when do you make points? even if you try to, you can't even support them with any kind of evidence. the rest of the time you just talk shit

WTF are you talking about? Everything I speak is truth...Never do I post with no point. just like now, the point is that you're an idiot attempting to insult my stature, but have ended up failing miserably...The end.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

i agree with you completely. i am only referring to news coverage here about whats going on in the world. in that regard, the western media is complete fuckery, and it cant be dismissed as inevitable bias, it needs to be questioned because there are people gettin fucked as a result of this whitewashing. Again, in regards to everything else, the muslim media is non existent, al jazeera is an exception. but what do u expect, all of the media is state run. no different than half of those ex communist countries.

oh and nik, run along now.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

WTF are you talking about? Everything I speak is truth...Never do I post with no point. just like now, the point is that you're an idiot attempting to insult my stature, but have ended up failing miserably...The end.
LMAO your deluded

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i agree with you completely. i am only referring to news coverage here about whats going on in the world. in that regard, the western media is complete fuckery, and it cant be dismissed as inevitable bias, it needs to be questioned because there are people gettin fucked as a result of this whitewashing. Again, in regards to everything else, the muslim media is non existent, al jazeera is an exception. but what do u expect, all of the media is state run. no different than half of those ex communist countries.

oh and nik, run along now.

Not complete fuckery. Maybe 95% fuckery. As long as little bits and pieces like George Galloway and a couple others get their say it gives it a little boost. Not to mention all the phone in shows that allow various opinions to be broadcasted (even though some get cut off), and The Michael Coren show everyday at 6PM on CTS in Toronto (as small as that show is) gives an excellent both sides of the story responsible debate. Studio 2 on TVO has it's moments as well.

There is no doubt that the government and the media is certainly in favour of Israel but at least it's reported that Harper's support is suffering from his one sided support of Israel.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO your deluded

Look at your sig, son...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
nik shut up man seriously, youre like that fat drunk white bitch at the jam that annoys everybody. cant shut up.

motherfucker can quote kobe stats now he thinks he can discuss middle east politics, lol.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

i love it when jews and muslims argue, fortune smiles on the wasp once again :laugh: