Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 155 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dreams
« on: July 31, 2006, 12:20:30 PM »
Talk about the fucked up dream you had last night.

J Bananas

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »
i fell asleep with itunes running on my laptop. downloaded two dj premier instrumental mixes and it was running for a couple hours after i passed out. the dreams were basically just replaying the nights events but from a weird perspective that didnt make any sense, but they had a sick soundtrack

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 12:42:38 PM »
i fell asleep with itunes running on my laptop. downloaded two dj premier instrumental mixes and it was running for a couple hours after i passed out. the dreams were basically just replaying the nights events but from a weird perspective that didnt make any sense, but they had a sick soundtrack

lmao!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 12:47:12 PM »
In my dream last night I had a syringe and I stuck it in my arm and took out some blood and squirted it out and did the same thing over and over until I woke up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 01:36:01 PM »
I can't remember what I was dreaming about last night, but a couple nights before I had a dream that me and my brother were chillin on the roof of my house and he decided to throw my dog off the roof.

I woke up in the morning and bitchslapped him. He hasn't talked to me in about 2 days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 02:43:10 PM »
i dreamt that this girl i slept with a few times got pregnant. I fucking woke up right there, cuz i realized it was a dream
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 02:43:23 PM »
I can't remember what I was dreaming about last night, but a couple nights before I had a dream that me and my brother were chillin on the roof of my house and he decided to throw my dog off the roof.

I woke up in the morning and bitchslapped him. He hasn't talked to me in about 2 days.
lol

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »
Last week i had the freakiest dream. I dreamt that i was at school and Aliens started hijacking shit from their ships. Nobody was allowed to look up in teh sky. And my teacher proceeds to tell me that the aliens cant get you if your not wearing metal, on a football field and if you dont have any coffee. So i take of my earings adn watch, and belt then start running home. dream ended ???

This is the most fucked up shit i ever wrote on these boards but its true. That night before i went to sleep i had watched some UFo encounters show on Discovery Channel 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »
Last week i had the freakiest dream. I dreamt that i was at school and Aliens started hijacking shit from their ships. Nobody was allowed to look up in teh sky. And my teacher proceeds to tell me that the aliens cant get you if your not wearing metal, on a football field and if you dont have any coffee. So i take of my earings adn watch, and belt then start running home. dream ended ???

This is the most fucked up shit i ever wrote on these boards but its true. That night before i went to sleep i had watched some UFo encounters show on Discovery Channel 

A nicer DREAM for you would of been the canucks wining the stanley cup :P

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 04:40:08 PM »

A nicer DREAM for you would of been the canucks wining the stanley cup :P

Hey if the Canucks were part of the original six, they woulda had won a bunch of cups by now too. Plus i'd rather lose with teh Canucks than win with anybody else

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 11:51:17 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!! +1

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 12:09:46 AM »

LMFAO!!!!!!! +1

hempkside2

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 12:27:50 AM »
Wicked mayne. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 04:08:13 PM »

LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds