Author Topic: Romor has It Messy Marv Is gonna "Bow Down" to The Mack 50 Cent just like C-Bo  (Read 600 times)

1on1

• 'G'
This Story is Developing, but just Like I said back when I posted the News about "so called tough" C-Bo now word out here in NORCAL is Messy is gonna recognize he ain't as HARD as 50 and he will play his position,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Man if only East Oakland had more 50's we get a lot done out here :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 10:53:49 PM by 1on1 »

Jakubs

What is the point of this? Is Messy Marv going to sign with G Unit?
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

1on1

• 'G'
What is the point of this? Is Messy Marv going to sign with G Unit?
Back 05 he was on dubcnn.com talkin bout he gon knock 50 out when eva he sees him, now look at him, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 11:05:26 PM by 1on1 »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Need some hot sauce for all that 50 dick you eatin?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
link to whatever you are talking about?

Jakubs

Did he run into 50 and not knock him out? Who cares? Besides, I'm sure it's pretty damn hard to get to a guy surrounded by 20 other dudes that get paid to punk people.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

whatthehell

You want more 50's around??? 

GangstaBoogy

Lol @ these niggas callin 50 a snitch then payin homage to him. I'm gonna love seein how they answer that question. I can hear it now...

Interviewer: Now 2 years ago, you called 50 Cent a snitch, why are you working with him now.
C-Bo: Aww cuzz that was Yuk cuzz. Yuk didn't like cuzz so I rolled with cuzz. That's how real niggas do cuzz.
Interivewer: Messy Marv, same question...
Messy Marv: ...YADIDIDMEAN we hypy out here. Niggas don't know that G-Unit shiet make niggas wanna get they bandana and go DUMB
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

805Cyclone

Jome

Why they all getting off the bandwagon now ???
The disses didn't work out as planned..  :'(

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
i still dont get what the guy is talking about? link or source please

XaNdEr

Digital Pimpin'

This Story is Developing, but just Like I said back when I posted the News about "so called tough" C-Bo now word out here in NORCAL is Messy is gonna recognize he ain't as HARD as 50 and he will play his position,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Man if only East Oakland had more 50's we get a lot done out here :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey Spider, shouldn't you be working on that album? Oh my bad, you ain't coming out until '08, December 08 fool.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Aint as hard as 50? LOL!!!

You mean he realizes his little beef with him over nothing was dumb?  That's so funny that people think 50 cent is hard.  There are very few 'hard' rappers.  50 def is not one of em.

1on1 is 50 paying you to go around and suck him off on the Internet?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 09:38:44 AM by djkoast »
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Lol @ these niggas callin 50 a snitch then payin homage to him. I'm gonna love seein how they answer that question. I can hear it now...

Interviewer: Now 2 years ago, you called 50 Cent a snitch, why are you working with him now.
C-Bo: Aww cuzz that was Yuk cuzz. Yuk didn't like cuzz so I rolled with cuzz. That's how real niggas do cuzz.
Interivewer: Messy Marv, same question...
Messy Marv: ...YADIDIDMEAN we hypy out here. Niggas don't know that G-Unit shiet make niggas wanna get they bandana and go DUMB

That sounds about right