Author Topic: Did Ya'll Know That "Fame" Off Pac's "Better Dayz" Was Wit Spice 1 & Kokane ??  (Read 630 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is this an old thread someone dug up?  ???

GangstaBoogy

is this an old thread someone dug up?  ???

duhhh! lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who's the fool who brings up 2-3 year old topics lol

d-nice

yeah don't hate on eminem, I highly doubt it was his idea to remove vocals.  That guy didn't get paid one dime, he made all the beats for free.  He did it out of love for 2Pac and rap music.  If it were 100% up to eminem I guarantee he would rather have the tracks come out in original form.  I'm not sure who to blame.  maybe it was his mom, who knows.  Maybe suge wouldn't give up the og beats without charging hella money for them.  No one really knows.  If I were to blame somebody tho, it definately would be 2pac's mom over eminem, guarantee she had most of the wack ideas.

Real talk, but I think most people's beef with Em is the fact that the beats sound the same. No growth from track to track. I really did not think LTTG was as bad as people said, but if you subtract the Em tracks and put the bonus tracks with different producers, then you would have had a different reaction. The remixed version of Fame is bangin BTW.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its hella wrong.. but this has been going on so long now, I'm like numb to it.  Id be nice to hear though thats for sure.  Like that MC Hammer and Pac track that just leaked with Danny Boy on the hook.  That was a nice addition to my OG collection.  Cant stand the remixed stuff they put out now.  Wont ever support em.  Let the man RIP.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Quadruple OG

don't think this is true because I remember reading in an interview that "Fame" was an unfinished song with just the first Pac verse

Sikotic™

Whether SPice was on the track or not (he doesn;t even have a reason to lie about it), he's speakin truth. All thes emuthafuckas jumpin' on his records, making money off his name because Pac's mother wanna squeeze everythign she can outta his name. It's sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE