Author Topic: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....  (Read 892 times)

coola

Re: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »
and a prime example... as i start reading a dipset post, what do you know, background music  >:(

fuck the dipset movement, and fuck you  :P

herpes

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
dickriders and haters do the dubcc a favor and just stfu about it already...we dont need to know what time cam took a shit and haters we dont need to know about how gay you think they are just stfu already all you... cept sikotic b/c hes an OG so me and him are like made men so we gotta have a sit down behind closed doors to talk about the situation at hand.

Sik's my man but your a moron. STFU already

someone is mad im right

Diabolical

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2006, 10:32:39 AM »
No one is asking for people with different taste to get banned and if I remmeber rightly this thread was not started by a 'hater' and there's also 2 threads in G-Spot moaning about no one likeing dipset.

Who's crying now?

WAAAAA WAAAA jome Stole My Bike WAAAAAA Then he stuck his dick up my ass Gooooo goooo gaaaa ggaaa...

Is that supposed to be a comeback?

Word to Everything

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2006, 01:08:03 PM »
Alotta mad people in here  :laugh:

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1872113&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1872113&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0&quot;</a>

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2006, 01:10:06 PM »
Alotta mad people in here  :laugh:

flash=20,20]http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1872113&contentType=3&autoplay=0&hideLogo=0"[/flash

I wonder why

Word to Everything

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2006, 02:10:40 PM »
Download Firefox  ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »
If you dont like the music in the backround.....turn it down! Or even better get the fuck out my thread, i try to start a legit discussion on a subject and all the haters get mad, well do us all a favour if you see the name "Dipset".......stay out the damn thread.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2006, 11:28:00 PM »
If you dont like the music in the backround.....turn it down! Or even better get the fuck out my thread, i try to start a legit discussion on a subject and all the haters get mad, well do us all a favour if you see the name "Dipset".......stay out the damn thread.

LOL man I tried. These haters dont have common sense. They hate the Dips, yet they're up in every thread. That's why every Dip thread gets crazy views.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2006, 11:29:19 PM »

LOL man I tried. These haters dont have common sense. They hate the Dips, yet they're up in every thread. That's why every Dip thread gets crazy views.

Yea no shit, the most popular threads are always about the Dips, fuck this movement is one of a kind

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2006, 12:18:12 AM »

Yea no shit, the most popular threads are always about the Dips, fuck this movement is one of a kind

DIPSET!
Whats the name of the song in the autoplay?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2006, 12:19:58 AM »

he was talking about me... u guys all know that im not a hater... legit discussion? ok, i stated my opinion, unbiased, check the first page, near the bottom... so im a hater for that? then so are u
im trying to listen to other music and all of a sudden its drowned out by dipset... and for some reason, the songs u guys post are always louder than my music, which makes it worse

Elevz

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 02:17:48 AM »

How do I turn it down then? I mean, I was listening to some jazz music and all of a sudden I hear some rapper talking shit. Talking about fucking up vibes.

Now what. First you ask where all the hate is coming from, then "we" try to explain it, and then you tell "us" to stay out of the thread? Grab some sense. Somebody's mad because their thread turned out different from what they hoped it would be? What did you expect, for us all to get converted into dipset fans? Get real. Some people like their music, but a lot of people don't. Especially those who just want to hear good music, those who don't give a fuck about a movement.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 02:28:54 AM »
Turn it down? WTF? You turn that shit up as high as possible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2006, 02:31:26 AM »
Turn it down? WTF? You turn that shit up as high as possible.
Damn right.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2006, 01:15:27 PM »

How do I turn it down then? I mean, I was listening to some jazz music and all of a sudden I hear some rapper talking shit. Talking about fucking up vibes.

Now what. First you ask where all the hate is coming from, then "we" try to explain it, and then you tell "us" to stay out of the thread? Grab some sense. Somebody's mad because their thread turned out different from what they hoped it would be? What did you expect, for us all to get converted into dipset fans? Get real. Some people like their music, but a lot of people don't. Especially those who just want to hear good music, those who don't give a fuck about a movement.

Na man, this thread turned out exactly like i hoped, all you pusies exposed for the haters you are, and also you dont listen to music because of their fans! ha ha! Next we wont be buying Detox because "too many Dre dickriders". lol get a life, if you dont like the music fair enough, but if u aint even gave it a chance and just dont listen because of the fans then that makes u a hater.....

The Maestro