Author Topic: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....  (Read 891 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2006, 01:22:32 PM »
Na man, this thread turned out exactly like i hoped, all you pusies exposed for the haters you are, and also you dont listen to music because of their fans! ha ha! Next we wont be buying Detox because "too many Dre dickriders". lol get a life, if you dont like the music fair enough, but if u aint even gave it a chance and just dont listen because of the fans then that makes u a hater.....

I'm actually about to check them out. Before now, well including now, all I've heard is the Push It Remix, and a verse by Cam. I didn't like any of the verses at all which is why I don't check for them. But I'm about to download an album by each of these guys; hopefully they come harder than Cam does.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2006, 04:25:08 PM »
Na man, this thread turned out exactly like i hoped, all you pusies exposed for the haters you are, and also you dont listen to music because of their fans! ha ha! Next we wont be buying Detox because "too many Dre dickriders". lol get a life, if you dont like the music fair enough, but if u aint even gave it a chance and just dont listen because of the fans then that makes u a hater.....

Case closed, niggas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2006, 10:03:02 PM »

I'm actually about to check them out. Before now, well including now, all I've heard is the Push It Remix, and a verse by Cam. I didn't like any of the verses at all which is why I don't check for them. But I'm about to download an album by each of these guys; hopefully they come harder than Cam does.

That wasnt directed at you m8, was at the Jazz man.

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2006, 01:02:15 AM »

Case closed, niggas.

DIPSET BITCH!

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 10:47:21 AM »
Yall Dipset dicklickers still ignore the fact that Jay-Z said no to Juelz being on any Dipset releases. Cam just fucked his crew up by dissing, how are you not gonna have your crews best MC on anymore than a hook on your shit?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2006, 12:00:14 AM »
Yall Dipset dicklickers still ignore the fact that Jay-Z said no to Juelz being on any Dipset releases. Cam just fucked his crew up by dissing, how are you not gonna have your crews best MC on anymore than a hook on your shit?

he aint the best MC....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2006, 12:24:12 AM »

You look at it as Cam fuckin up.

I look at it as Jay being too pussy to man up and respond on wax, so he gotta go do all that sissy, contractual lawyer shit that old men resort too.

I think Cam still had enough respect for Jay to think that he would take him on. He didn't think he was gonna hide behind corporate schemes. That's why I and alot of cats lost mad respect for Jigga.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2006, 01:32:37 PM »

You look at it as Cam fuckin up.

I look at it as Jay being too pussy to man up and respond on wax, so he gotta go do all that sissy, contractual lawyer shit that old men resort too.

I think Cam still had enough respect for Jay to think that he would take him on. He didn't think he was gonna hide behind corporate schemes. That's why I and alot of cats lost mad respect for Jigga.

I dont see Jay as pussy for not responding, he's too old for that beefin on wax shit. It's childish to him, just like Cam is childish to us for biting the hand that fed him.

That rap battle shit holds no weight in the industry, and if youre really trying to make some real money in life ( like men in there 30's SHOULD be doing, not calling press conferences to annouce that they have a problem with someone ), dissing an INFERIOR mc and stooping to his level, could be hazzardous for Jay's pockets. And we can't fault him for being money hungry, that's what should be on his mind.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2006, 02:17:13 PM »
Personally i lost respect for Jay when he started crying after hearing Ether for the first time. BUt going the 50 cent route and hiding behind lawyers?......that shit aint hip hop. So Jigga aint even on my respect radar anymore.

Killa Cam > Jay Z any damn day.

If the mans young enough to go on tours he young enough to respond, he just dont have it in him anymore.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2006, 03:59:03 PM »

I dont see Jay as pussy for not responding, he's too old for that beefin on wax shit. It's childish to him, just like Cam is childish to us for biting the hand that fed him.

He wasn't too old for it when Nas ethered Jay's ass.

As for Cam biting the hand that feed him, we all know Dame was the main cat behind Cam. Jay once again avoided Cam on his OWN label like a punk.

Jigga commands no respect whatsoever.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2006, 06:04:28 PM »

He wasn't too old for it when Nas ethered Jay's ass.

Obviously he was. That song basically made Jay wanna stop rapping all together, so when Cam goes for an easy target ( since Jay ain't rapping no more ), it makes him look like a lesser man. Cam knew that without the Roc, he had to do something to increase his sales. Holding a fucking press conference to announce that he's gonna beef with Jay is ridiculous.

So now Jay is planning to put an album out possibly at the end of the year. So he is gonna rap now, but nobody knows whether or not he's got some heat for Cam on the album. Maybe he just didn't wanna put out a press release advertisiting it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »
Good point. I guess we'll have to wait for the album to see.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2006, 09:34:08 PM »
Personally i lost respect for Jay when he started crying after hearing Ether for the first time. BUt going the 50 cent route and hiding behind lawyers?......that shit aint hip hop. So Jigga aint even on my respect radar anymore.

If the mans young enough to go on tours he young enough to respond, he just dont have it in him anymore.

Nothing better then Jay crying on the radio like a bitch the day after Ether dropped...he was trying to convince people it wasnt a good diss...LMAO. he got murdered....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2006, 03:03:19 AM »

Nothing better then Jay crying on the radio like a bitch the day after Ether dropped...he was trying to convince people it wasnt a good diss...LMAO. he got murdered....

LOL he was like.....

*sigh*...you know........its hard *incoherent mumble"........*sigh*......*words choked with tears*

Jay LOST........

The Maestro