Author Topic: How big a bomb is that Busta isn't even gold  (Read 468 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: How big a bomb is that Busta isn't even gold
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2006, 03:58:25 PM »
Ive always liked Busta but I like his style now better then that crazy shit he was doing before. But man i like the BIG BANG.  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2006, 04:18:22 PM »
I haven't heard the album, but if everyone says it was dope and it flopped, what does that tell you?

SoundScan numbers mean nothing whatsoever, I still see people judging albums on sales like the sales represent the quality

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
Interscope fucked this damn thing up.  Busta signed with Aftermath, but we get bullshit ass singles produced by Swizz Beatz and Will.i.Am?  Who's the genius that thought those guys could ignite album sales better than DRE?  I'm not hating on Swizz or Will, but the peeps anticipating this most weren't waiting this long to hear those type of joints from those producers.  I don't understand that logic at all.  I'm sure there were some dope ass tracks on there, but I didn't buy it cuz I hated the singles.  I'd be willing to bet had the first 2 singles were 2 dope Dre productions, I'd likely have spent money on the shit.  Interscope is wack.

At the same time, I only own 1 Busta solo prior to this.  Busta is def one of the sickest MC's ever, but for one reason or another I never really anticipate his albums.  Give me Leaders of the New School anyday.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2006, 05:44:10 PM »
Interscope fucked this damn thing up.  Busta signed with Aftermath, but we get bullshit ass singles produced by Swizz Beatz and Will.i.Am?  Who's the genius that thought those guys could ignite album sales better than DRE?  I'm not hating on Swizz or Will, but the peeps anticipating this most weren't waiting this long to hear those type of joints from those producers.  I don't understand that logic at all.  I'm sure there were some dope ass tracks on there, but I didn't buy it cuz I hated the singles.  I'd be willing to bet had the first 2 singles were 2 dope Dre productions, I'd likely have spent money on the shit.  Interscope is wack.

At the same time, I only own 1 Busta solo prior to this.  Busta is def one of the sickest MC's ever, but for one reason or another I never really anticipate his albums.  Give me Leaders of the New School anyday.

Thats a sick as quote at the bottom doggie  8)
EPMD had that Piff

The Best of 3 Worlds