Author Topic: Amare Stoudemire Out, USA Roster down to 14  (Read 396 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Amare Stoudemire Out, USA Roster down to 14
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 12:40:55 AM »
Amare is young. He'll bounce back.

Those guys (McDyess, Penny) were also young when they got injured...Nobody has ever fully recovered after having major surgery on BOTH knees.
especially Amare, since his game is based around the basket, being explosive and being able to jump over people....hes going to have to develope an outside shot, and just be smart about positioning down low if he wants to compete now.

Yup I think hes done, he cant defend or shoot so w/out his athleticism he is gonna be lost on the court

dont count him out yet, how many times was a player in any sport supposed to never play again, and end up comin back

I know its just having surgeries on both knees is gonna be tough to overcome. I dont even know why he tried playing for USA this summer after missing 79 games last year.
My prediction for Amare next year : 18.2ppg, 8.1rpg, 1.2bpg.   Nice numbers but no JO, Brand, Bosh, Duncan, or Garnett

all opinion

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 12:42:23 AM »
Amare is young. He'll bounce back.

Those guys (McDyess, Penny) were also young when they got injured...Nobody has ever fully recovered after having major surgery on BOTH knees.
especially Amare, since his game is based around the basket, being explosive and being able to jump over people....hes going to have to develope an outside shot, and just be smart about positioning down low if he wants to compete now.

Yup I think hes done, he cant defend or shoot so w/out his athleticism he is gonna be lost on the court

dont count him out yet, how many times was a player in any sport supposed to never play again, and end up comin back

I know its just having surgeries on both knees is gonna be tough to overcome. I dont even know why he tried playing for USA this summer after missing 79 games last year.
My prediction for Amare next year : 18.2ppg, 8.1rpg, 1.2bpg.   Nice numbers but no JO, Brand, Bosh, Duncan, or Garnett

all opinion

I know, but do you think he will be as good as JO, Brand, Duncan, Garnett, Dirk or Bosh?  I just dont see him being on their level anymore

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 12:45:19 AM »
JO yes, the rest no!  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »
JO yes, the rest no!  ;)

now thats a RIC FLAIR LOW BLOW! WOO!!!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 12:47:57 AM »
JO yes, the rest no!  ;)

I know your joking MOSav, you respect Jermaine's skills.  Remember what a beast he was in the 4thqt of game1 against the Nets, and he still averaged 21ppg in the series although he was double teamed most the time cause Peja was out w/ a vagina injury
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 12:49:56 AM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 12:54:37 AM »
JO yes, the rest no!  ;)

I know your joking MOSav, you respect Jermaine's skills.  Remember what a beast he was in the 4thqt of game1 against the Nets, and he still averaged 21ppg in the series although he was double teamed most the time cause Peja was out w/ a vagina injury

I know JO is that nigga. I got love for JO, he is my fav pacer (my fav team in the east) 2nd Overall....Reggie was my favorite thats what got me liking the Pacers in the first place

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2006, 03:40:29 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2006, 08:43:29 AM »

I know, but do you think he will be as good as JO, Brand, Duncan, Garnett, Dirk or Bosh?  I just dont see him being on their level anymore

in the 04/05 season...amare > all of them
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2006, 11:57:56 AM »

thanks to Steve Nash who pretty much spoonfed Amare all of his points....Amare's game isnt as good as those guys....He needs to develope a jumper and improve his ball handling....He scored mad points in 04/05 because he was a high flyer playing in the right system with a great PG

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2006, 12:32:29 PM »

thanks to Steve Nash who pretty much spoonfed Amare all of his points....Amare's game isnt as good as those guys....He needs to develope a jumper and improve his ball handling....He scored mad points in 04/05 because he was a high flyer playing in the right system with a great PG

thank you!     Bosh, Jermaine, Dirk, Duncan, Garnett, Brand > Amare      all day every day

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 12:49:55 PM »

:-X