Author Topic: Gotta love Moms  (Read 546 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Gotta love Moms
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 12:28:51 AM »
marv albert that guy used to jock jordans nuts so bad, damn that guy pissed me off
yeah  he did! But hey if youre gonna jock somebody might as well be the GOAT
u mean a goat that plays in the grass and eats everything and anything in sight cuz jordan sure isnt the GOAT u made him sound like and please dont quote this or reply to this cuz i dont feel like gettin into it think of this as my opinion.

sorry G.O.A.T. not GOAT....
you sure got me on that one  ;)
nawi just meant as in Jordan is not the G.O.A.T.

I already know who youre gonna say so ill stop myself from lauhging right now and not ask you..The LA hat says it all
naw man its not Gagne

not Gagne! KOBE!
LMAO!

Okay good! Magic?? I can accept that he has 5 titles and made everyone around him WAYYY better which is more then i can say for KOBE

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 12:33:05 AM »
marv albert that guy used to jock jordans nuts so bad, damn that guy pissed me off
yeah  he did! But hey if youre gonna jock somebody might as well be the GOAT
u mean a goat that plays in the grass and eats everything and anything in sight cuz jordan sure isnt the GOAT u made him sound like and please dont quote this or reply to this cuz i dont feel like gettin into it think of this as my opinion.

sorry G.O.A.T. not GOAT....
you sure got me on that one  ;)
nawi just meant as in Jordan is not the G.O.A.T.

I already know who youre gonna say so ill stop myself from lauhging right now and not ask you..The LA hat says it all
naw man its not Gagne

not Gagne! KOBE!
LMAO!

Okay good! Magic?? I can accept that he has 5 titles and made everyone around him WAYYY better which is more then i can say for KOBE
naw man i dont give a shit about who the GOAT is as long as i watch the game and it keeps me interested im happy, done dea

some of u just that shit GOAT shit too farl

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 01:16:43 AM »
Maybe but JORDAN is the  GOAT hands down in any sport

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 01:19:57 AM »

Yes but Willie Mays, Babe Ruth, Jim Brown, Wayne Gretkzy, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice, and Joe Montana are close

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 01:25:55 AM »

Yes but Willie Mays, Babe Ruth, Jim Brown, Wayne Gretkzy, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice, and Joe Montana are close

yeah and IMO throw Tom Brady on there too....3 super Bowls in his first 5 years as a starter......Hed be Hall of Fame first ballot if he retired today....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 01:29:07 AM »

yeah and IMO throw Tom Brady on there too....3 super Bowls in his first 5 years as a starter......Hed be Hall of Fame first ballot if he retired today....

Well maybe some day but honestly I just dont know.  Now Brady is the best QB in the game but the players on that list are pretty impressive.  Now I will tell you this Brady is amazing and when the game is on the line he is as clutch as anyone. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2006, 01:49:28 AM »

Well maybe some day but honestly I just dont know.  Now Brady is the best QB in the game but the players on that list are pretty impressive.  Now I will tell you this Brady is amazing and when the game is on the line he is as clutch as anyone. 

you said it all right there...so if Brady got injured tommorrow and was never able to play again he wouldnt be HOF? Its not about how long you play but what you do while youre there....3 Super Bowls!!!! Montana, Aikman, and Bradshaw are the only other Qb's that have won 3! How can he not be First Ballot Hall of Fame???? Not to mention he has always been the MVP of his team every year, clearly the most important player and the best
with the Niners you could say it was rice instead of Montana
with the Steelers you got Franco harris, Lynn Swann and Stallworth that were all MVP worthy
and with the Cowboys you could argue that emmitt or even the O-line was the MVP of the Boys...With the Pats its Brady Hands down followed by Bruschi and Ty Law (NOW A CHIEF!!!!!!!!!YAAAAYYY!!)
and

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2006, 01:55:15 AM »
Brady is easily a hall of famer

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »
Oh yeah!! He has a chance to go down one day as the greatest Qb of All Time!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 10:57:14 PM »
Oh yeah!! He has a chance to go down one day as the greatest Qb of All Time!  ;D

Gotta disagree there, I dont care if Brady wins 7 titles, it will always be Montana > Brady

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 11:27:48 PM »

Gotta disagree there, I dont care if Brady wins 7 titles, it will always be Montana > Brady

Youre probably right but thats cause hes a classic, its kinda like if Kobe or Lebron would beat Mj's records and win more championships the would still not be regarded as better then Jordan.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 11:28:57 PM »

Youre probably right but thats cause hes a classic, its kinda like if Kobe or Lebron would beat Mj's records and win more championships the would still not be regarded as better then Jordan.

Good Point but i gotta say that Montana compared to Jordan is a lil different...Jordan was hands down ALWAYS the best player on his team, MONTANA wasnt...
Brady Always is too....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 11:31:27 PM »

Good Point but i gotta say that Montana compared to Jordan is a lil different...Jordan was hands down ALWAYS the best player on his team, MONTANA wasnt...
Brady Always is too....

Yeah MoSav but do you honestly think Brady can compare to Montana?  Montana wasnt always the best on his team cause he played w/ the other greatest player of all time but that doesnt take away from Joe cause Montana would of won w/ anyone.

Top 3 NFL players ever imo (the same top 3 that espn came up w/)
1. Jim Brown
2. Jerry Rice
3. Joe Montana

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2006, 12:17:53 AM »
^^yeah Joe would have probably, but any QB would have won with that Niners team not just Joe. Tom Brady has never even really had an Pro Bowl reciever, Troy Brown was the closest thing ever...without Brady the Pats would FALL APART

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »
^^yeah Joe would have probably, but any QB would have won with that Niners team not just Joe. Tom Brady has never even really had an Pro Bowl reciever, Troy Brown was the closest thing ever...without Brady the Pats would FALL APART

No doubt about it the Pats w/out Brady are nothing, I just think Montana is uncomparable