Author Topic: i got something to say  (Read 1109 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: i got something to say
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2006, 11:06:44 PM »
that doesn't surprise me coming from u fuckin fairy.
haha ur role model "cam'rom" wears pink and ur callin him a fairy because he likes a cd mainly produced by dj Primier my god what has thid bored come too..im sorry u all enjoy listening to people rap about how much many bentleys they drive or how much money they got when really yall are working at burger king dreaming

Wow, The Dipset doesnt talk about how many bentleys they drive, get a clue....thats the south man  ;)
Again nice try tho!

hmm what DO they talk about ?

This question right here proves you have no reason to ever again Comment on the Dipset! Proof that youve never really heard them... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

'EclipZe

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2006, 01:52:26 AM »
lol at this topic. Discussing if/why an album sucks. That's endless...

specially when the haters haven't heard it.  8)

Oh yeah and nobody hates on the dipset before they hear the tracks  ::)

i never expressed hate towards dipset  ::)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2006, 02:02:01 AM »
haha ur role model "cam'rom" wears pink and ur callin him a fairy because he likes a cd mainly produced by dj Primier my god what has thid bored come too..im sorry u all enjoy listening to people rap about how much many bentleys they drive or how much money they got when really yall are working at burger king dreaming

Wow, The Dipset doesnt talk about how many bentleys they drive, get a clue....thats the south man  ;)
Again nice try tho!

This question right here proves you have no reason to ever again Comment on the Dipset! Proof that youve never really heard them... ;)
i do know what they rap about.. money, cars and that shit if i remember right hehe... it wasnt like a question where i didnt knew the answer..

Raphael

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2006, 11:57:29 AM »
Again nice try tho!

i do know what they rap about.. money, cars and that shit if i remember right hehe... it wasnt like a question where i didnt knew the answer..
DON'T even try to listen to dipset, they suck but that's just my opinion. And yes i actually downloaded Cam's and Jr Writer's album(lol) cuz i thought im gonna give it a try thnx to the promotion from DIPCC >:(

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2006, 11:59:51 AM »
Ya'll some haters, The Dips are the most unique, diverse group in rap today.  They rap about EVERYTHING, you guys just havnt heard some of their emotional, deep tracks.  They have dramatic songs, party songs, gangsta songs, songs for bitches, they got it all, STOP HATING

Raphael

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2006, 12:08:25 PM »
Ya'll some haters, The Dips are the most unique, diverse group in rap today.  They rap about EVERYTHING, you guys just havnt heard some of their emotional, deep tracks.  They have dramatic songs, party songs, gangsta songs, songs for bitches, they got it all, STOP HATING
so you dipset groupies can hate on christina aguliera while we (dipsethaters/dontlikedipset/neverheardofthem) cant.

WestCoasta

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »
I listened to the cd last night, and I must say there is some tight production on some tracks

if I had someway of getting instrumentals from songs I'd do it, because I'd like a few of 'em from this album

I could definitely see some people rapping to some of these beats, if I had an instro and an acapella of someone it would be a dope track

as for Christina, it's not that she's a bad singer, it's just that she gets pretty annoying and can get on your nerves...  :P

plus she's singing about woman shit and all that, kinda hard to get into it other than the beat

but really the production on this cd is pretty nice, gotta respect Premier for being versatile and makin this work

still dirty had a nice beat
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 12:42:42 PM by we$t coa$t »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2006, 04:47:47 PM »
plus she's singing about woman shit and all that, kinda hard to get into it other than the beat

how can that be hard?.. i find it easy.. and its cool she stands up for the women

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2006, 04:49:59 PM »
lol at tony yayo

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2006, 04:52:23 PM »
I listened to it. Wasn't feelin it. I know the majority of people on here wouldn't even be into it if it weren't for Premo. Don't get me wrong, he hooked her up with some dope beats. I look at them as wasted beats though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2006, 04:55:16 PM »
I listened to it. Wasn't feelin it. I know the majority of people on here wouldn't even be into it if it weren't for Premo. Don't get me wrong, he hooked her up with some dope beats. I look at them as wasted beats though.
thats kewl... i wish more people would dislike music like you do, instead of just writing "that sucks"..

WestCoasta

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2006, 05:39:47 PM »
I know the majority of people on here wouldn't even be into it if it weren't for Premo. Don't get me wrong, he hooked her up with some dope beats. I look at them as wasted beats though.
ya, right on